PDA

View Full Version : A Place for AC Love

Bastiaen
03-07-2013, 11:24 PM
This thread is for all the things we love about Assassin's Creed. No AC hate. I'm sick of all the hate.

I love taking the time to enjoy the beautifully crafted worlds. I love to just stop in the frontier, listen to the birds sing, and think briefly about the beautiful mountains I have right outside, then keep right on playing.
I love the beautiful character animations. Wow. All the little things. Like the sloped combat in AC3. That was amazing.
I love the well crafted and mysterious story. It may piss people off sometimes, but it's so much fun.

Please respond with all the things you love about the AC universe!

SAT-14
03-08-2013, 01:35 AM
I really dont see 'hate' you talk about. everyone is excited for aciv

LoyalACFan
03-08-2013, 01:45 AM
I really dont see 'hate' you talk about. everyone is excited for aciv

Lolololol, what forum have you been on? There's an 80+ page thread about not buying Black Flag.

Anyways... I'm looking forward to see how they've upgraded ship mechanics. They've said you're going to start really feeling the momentum of the ship in this one when fighting rogue waves and steering against the wind.

SAT-14
03-08-2013, 01:49 AM
Lolololol, what forum have you been on? There's an 80+ page thread about not buying Black Flag.

Anyways... I'm looking forward to see how they've upgraded ship mechanics. They've said you're going to start really feeling the momentum of the ship in this one when fighting rogue waves and steering against the wind.

yes i know, but it is just one thread with most people disagreeing with him from what i read at least. i read about 10 pages and very few people agree with the thread