PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed: Black flag remind anyone of far cry 3?

Doug-E-Fresh0126
03-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Hello i read this recently on AC4 game page "explore unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate. Captain and customize your own ship, search for lost treasure, hunt rare animals and loot underwater shipwrecks." Sorry but isnt that eriely similar to the far cry 3 description? The only reason they chose pirates is because a tfwhole lot of folks was sayin that the naval battles were the best thing about AC3, first off sorry but AC 3 was awesome, second the thing about developers spending years on each game? I call bull shhh, on that one. Maybe for other ones but not this one, this a direct result of the reviews of ac 3. Otherwise we would have a real assassin not a pirate, what is this disneyland? And he dont even look tough he look like a little wimp. Pirates are supposed to be bad guys not assassins, russia or france would have been a better choice, i am italian so an italian again would be fine for me even though i know that wont happen. They could have kept connor and just made his attitude more likeable, sent him to france, that one guy invited him there in AC 3. I still dont get y people dont like 3, the main answer i get is i dont like connor, well u know what thats a whiny bratty attitude to have, the gameplay and flow of his movement was awesome an the missions were better then climb a tower light the tower kill bad guy buy shops repeat repeat repeat, at least three had different things to do, people will find anything to complain about. There i have spoken, so until far cry 3 part 2 i mean ac 4 comes out....