PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 4 Black Flag, another DELAY for pc version?

Amaral724
03-07-2013, 09:54 PM
So, this was in UBI nordic facebook page, and in other websites:

Will be released to PS3, Xbox360, WiiU 31/10-2013. Also coming to next generation consoles and PC.

So, also coming for next gen and pc, meaning, pc version won't be released on october 31 :s

AherasSTRG
03-07-2013, 10:06 PM
I do not know if it is true, but if it is, that MIGHT be a good thing. This is because there is a chance (might / maybe / perhaps) that:
1. Some of the bugs will have been taken care of in the meantime due to player feedback.
2. They will have some time to properly port the game. Specially, if the game is ported from the PS4 version, the porting will be much easier and we might at last get a proper performance for our AC game on the PC.

Amaral724
03-07-2013, 10:10 PM
I do not know if it is true, but if it is, that MIGHT be a good thing. This is because there is a chance (might / maybe / perhaps) that:
1. Some of the bugs will have been taken care of in the meantime due to player feedback.
2. They will have some time to properly port the game. Specially, if the game is ported from the PS4 version, the porting will be much easier and we might at last get a proper performance for our AC game on the PC.

Or maybe they will delay it just for nothing. IF it was for be released on 31 , shoud be something like: " Will be released to PS3, XBOX360, WIUU and PC 31-10-2013. Also coming for next gen consoles"

bolz87
03-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Not might, it IS a good thing! Try to remember with Brotherhood on PC :) less bugs, free DLC, ecc ecc

Elaeus1990
03-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Not might, it IS a good thing! Try to remember with Brotherhood on PC :) less bugs, free DLC, ecc ecc

Ah ah seing how AC3 handled that i wouldn't count too much on it... I remembered well ACB but it was another time, a time when UBI didn't try to sh*t on customer's faces with a more recent game...

Alex0356
03-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag will be released on X360, PS3, PS4, WiiU, PC and other next generation consoles.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-08-2013, 02:02 PM
After ACIII...oh hell take as much as time you want,even if a year(not) if you want but just deliver us a good optimized game.

rmartinezdl
03-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Who cares, new assassins creed series announced!

Edit: My paint skillz are amazing!

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7452/callofduty4modernwarfaru.jpg