PDA

View Full Version : Another Assasins Creed Awesome Trailer

rios.victor1985
03-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Okey, So Ive Been Searching The Web Tryna Find Good Games, Adventure Games To Be Exact, I kinda Like That Hole Struugling To Get To The Next Level. For Example, The Prince Of Persia Video Games, Now Those Ive Enjoyed Playin, Especially Warrior Within, That WOne Was Just The Best.

Anyways, A Couple Of Days Ago I Found This One Video Game Called Assasins Creed Black Flags And I Thought It Was Pretty Interestig, So I Tried To Find Out Alittle More About That Video Game And I Stumbled Upon Some Real Awesome Trailers, This Is One Of Them,Its For Assasins Creed 2. Im Bearly Starting To Get Myself Onto This Hole Video Game Stuff But So Far Its Going Well.....If Anybody Knows Of Any Other Games Please Do Let Me Know.Thank You. (http://bit.ly/14yBwxm)

http://gamerentusiast.com/wp-content/gallery/assassins-creed-2-1920x1080/assassins-creed-ii-brotherhood-reveleations.jpg

Bastiaen
03-07-2013, 07:52 PM
This guy posted a thread yesterday asking basically the same thing. Is it spam?
I love all the Assassin's creed games. They're my #1 franchise. My #2 is the Batman Arkham franchise. Amazing games, those. I also absolutely love mass effect (even the end of 3. I finished it in tears of joy at it's completion and sacrifice, then started talking about it with other players, only to find them to be a bunch of jaded idiots who can't see quality story-telling when it's sitting right in front of them. Kinda experienced the same thing when I finished AC3, which was amazing). Nothing really compares to the Assassin's Creed franchise in terms of authentic world building and exciting gameplay, though I enjoy the story of Mass Effect ever so slightly more.

rios.victor1985
03-07-2013, 08:43 PM
wow..seriously.....Im Not Spam...Im Just A Regular Guy Tryna Find A Good Game Like This One......

LoyalACFan
03-07-2013, 08:46 PM
If you like adventure games, look no further than Red Dead Redemption, the Batman Arkham series, and the Assassin's Creed franchise.

TheJewlius
03-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Very old trailer of ACII in low quality. I recommend searching for "Assassins creed II trailer" on Youtube. You will find it instantly and in better quality than this. Just saying.

rios.victor1985
03-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Thank You, To The Both Of You.......Ima Look For Those Games To See Wazzup With Them......and sorry about the low quality in the game.........