PDA

View Full Version : I just realized

B_Crispino
03-07-2013, 05:57 AM
we have been an abstergo agent this whole time reliving desmond's memories through the animus. so when we relived his ancestors' memories, we were reliving demond reliving his ancestors' memories! so we are actually not in 12/21/2012... we may not even be in 201x for all I know... now thats a plot twist. It doesnt make up to the probable lack of personality the modern character will have, though...

LoyalACFan
03-07-2013, 05:58 AM
No, Abstergo took Desmond's body from the Temple, used it to access his genetic memories, and uploaded his DNA data to the "Cloud" so anyone, not just a descendant, could relive his ancestors' memories.

B_Crispino
03-07-2013, 06:03 AM
i know, thats the point of the whole post..

pirate1802
03-07-2013, 06:04 AM
How did Abstergo conveniently show up at the Temple and take Desmond's body anyway?

deskp
03-07-2013, 06:05 AM
The game is set on october 29 2013 and forward. It's set in 'real time'.

B_Crispino
03-07-2013, 06:07 AM
well that is not up to me to discover... perhaps the gang just left desmond's body to rotten hehe. or maybe armed abstergo agents showed up and they were forced to hide/were held prisioners/were killed... it doesnt really matter for they really picked up the body as it shows on that leaked pic from initiates

(that was @pirate)

B_Crispino
03-07-2013, 06:08 AM
The game is set on october 29 2013 and forward. It's set in 'real time'.

you're missing the point... and also, where can i find that info?

pirate1802
03-07-2013, 06:09 AM
Seriously.. all his close friends left his body just like that? Now I understand why Desmond was so eager to die O_o

Now if they are held prisoners and kidnap/bust out the Abstergo employee we play as at AC4's ending.. that'd be awesome xD

B_Crispino
03-07-2013, 06:11 AM
Seriously.. all his close friends left his body just like that? Now I understand why Desmond was so eager to die O_o

Now if they are held prisoners and kidnap/bust out the Abstergo employee we play as at AC4's ending.. that'd be awesome xD

it really would! haha

deskp
03-07-2013, 06:11 AM

Didn't they run away thinking the temple would explode or seomthing?

B_Crispino
03-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Didn't they run away thinking the temple would explode or seomthing?

i don't recall that ever being explicited. desmond just yells "go!" and all... but then again, abstergo's agents were wearing those anti-radiation clothes (don't know if thats how they're called)... so there you go

B_Crispino
03-07-2013, 07:08 AM
Close the thread, just found this

http://kotaku.com/5988249/be-excited-about-assassins-creed-iv-and-be-skeptical

Modern times: It's back, set in 2013. No Desmond Miles, descendant of the main games' protagonists. He's done for. Trottier: "The present day in ACIV is basically the logical continuation of the ACIII present day. But this time, instead of making you play through a character of the past through a character in the present, we wanted to make it even more immersive for the player, make it more fun. So, you are now a full-time employee of Abstergo Entertainment, and you've been hired there as a researcher. You are the one in the Animus doing the research on an important character from the past, Edward Kenway."