PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayers - knives

DarkAC
03-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Hi,

it happened to me several times that if someone throws at me knives, so paralyze me will come to me and kill me and I can not defend (I can not kill him or paralyze).

But when throws another player so paralyze me, come to me and I'll kill him or paralyze. HOW TO?

These are in the game perhaps other knives or ability?

Thanks

lasha7716
03-06-2013, 08:26 PM
it depends on how they come to you if correctly your stunned or dead with no problem also it's one ability and it's singlepalyer forum not multiplayer

RUND4S
03-06-2013, 08:27 PM
I don't know exactly what's your problem but i can figure out some Questions.
But let me explain how knifes work.

Knifes can be thrown on NPC's, Pursuers and Target. Since AC3 you can throw them on
any player (may not your target or Pursuer).
Knife do teh following things immediately after hitting the target:
1. Slow them down (reduce movementspeed)
2. Cripple them (they can't climb or run in high profile for a few Seconds. 2,5 Seconds, and up to 3,5 if crafted that way.
3. reduce Kill/Stun-Range That's the most important point for many people. you can basicly throw a knife, walk to your target
and SLOWLY walk in the stun/kill-range. Imagine this like a circle around the person. Lock your target/pursuer and spam X or Square (for PS3).
If you are careful enouth you an stun them or kill them without contest your kill or being killed.
This is calles a Knife-Stun.

btw worng Forum. Read the Multiplayerforum for more information.
Also check oyu YouTube -> Search for Templar Training for a very detailled Tutourial about AC-Multiplayer.

aupvstef
03-07-2013, 08:56 AM
it's singlepalyer forum not multiplayer