PDA

View Full Version : About the land-naval missions divide..

pirate1802
03-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Just wanted a little clarification :D

Did they say ALL missions have been split 60%-40% in favour of land missions or just main missions. Because if It's all missions, then I assume main missions will have a higher split for land-based missions since quite a few sidequests and tomb missions etc would probably count among naval missions..

xx-pyro
03-06-2013, 10:09 AM
All missions I think because they definitely said something else is closer to 50-50 (that something else could be total content or main missions.)

LoyalACFan
03-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Yeah, main missions are 60% land, and the whole game is supposed to be 50-50.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-06-2013, 10:29 AM
There is random events on the high seas. When a crew member dies, you can always get another by rescuing him from a coconut islands. You will always be able to find new quests to undertake on the open seas as well.

blacklimoband
03-06-2013, 02:28 PM
There is random events on the high seas. When a crew member dies, you can always get another by rescuing him from a coconut islands. You will always be able to find new quests to undertake on the open seas as well.

Wow, if this is true, I can see myself playing this game for hours on end after finishing the main campaign, something I have never done in any of the previous installments. I only play on after the main campaign if there are side quests left unfinished, otherwise I start a new game. But free-roaming the seas plundering ships etc would keep me amused indefinitely :)

Sushiglutton
03-06-2013, 03:26 PM
60/40 sounds perfect to me. Also I believe that naval missions will be more mixed than in AC3. Since we seamlessly (the game should be called AC4: Seamlessly ;) ) can board other ships and either fight the crew right on, or stealth assassinate the captain, the 40% naval missions will have a lot more landbased type gameplay then what they had in AC3 (that's my assumption anyhow).

deskp
03-06-2013, 04:05 PM
evvery mission wont be on land and sea.... Ther ewill be missions only set on at seas, and some only set on land, and some both. Early in the game you will obviously have to sail to your land missions when theyre in a enw place.

pirate1802
03-06-2013, 04:19 PM
60/40 sounds perfect to me. Also I believe that naval missions will be more mixed than in AC3. Since we seamlessly (the game should be called AC4: Seamlessly ;) ) can board other ships and either fight the crew right on, or stealth assassinate the captain, the 40% naval missions will have a lot more landbased type gameplay then what they had in AC3 (that's my assumption anyhow).

If this is true then **** dem ship cannons. Imma stealth assassinate the ship captains every time.