PDA

View Full Version : pivot point troubles.. yes i know how they function.

jmiles41
03-06-2013, 01:01 AM
so im on my final pivot point and i cannot reach the **** thing. its in the upper northwest region of the frontier. right next to the lake with the three black dots in the middle. now ive found the way to get up to the rock island/cliff what have you, but i cant grab hold of the tree to get over to the rocks. it seems to be too far of a jump for lil connor.

i know that all the pivot point locations are random from player to player, but i cannot be the only person in the world who has this pivot in this location. there are no videos online with the same location as mine, so nothing is helping me.

if there is ANYONE who knows what and where i am talking about please reply and share your thoughts. any would be greatly appreciated.

Saestius
03-19-2013, 12:51 AM
I am also having a pivot issue. Mine is in New York City, located inside one of the evade/short cut buildings. I can see the pivot hovering over the table when I look in the window, but Connor is unable to pick it up, when he runs through the building to pick it up. I have contacted UBISoft support, which accomplished nothing except generate two auto-response emails. I have uninstalled and reinstalled updates, hoping to delete the pivot and cause me to have to find a new one. Anyone got any ideas? I have also checked youtube and other forums, finding a number of others with the same issue.