PDA

View Full Version : Black Flags Q&A

ProletariatPleb
03-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Quite interesting...

"Edward Kenway is a young, brash Welshman born to an English Father and Welsh mother. He is charismatic and clever, but has a recklessness that borders on pathological. He is generally kind, but naturally selfish, and has a habit of valuing his own ludicrous ideas long before he will consider sensible or rational approaches to any problem. And he enjoys his drink, much to the detriment of his vital organs."

http://www.gamersbook.com/scene/news/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-qa-tons-of-new-screens/

UrDeviant1
03-05-2013, 09:03 PM
I like the sound of him.

pacmanate
03-05-2013, 09:13 PM
He sounds like me!

joshyboy588
03-05-2013, 09:19 PM
I like the sound of him.

me too:)

HisSpiritLives
03-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Edwar has big potential ,maybe he will suprass even Ezio....:confused:

ProletariatPleb
03-05-2013, 10:28 PM
"In AC3 the combat system was mostly about timing your shot, now in ACIVBF we have a trajectory based aiming system where the player is challenged on reading the distance and speed of the enemy to get that perfect hit. This is the most basic element of the combat system. We have 5 new weapons that all have their own unique functions and attributes. This is further enhanced and given more depth with 6 unique AI Behaviours that challenge and put pressure on the player to master the system."

This is very interesting. Challenging ship combat, and that too trajectory based sounds mighty fine.

Escappa
03-05-2013, 10:50 PM
I thought about something...last year after they revealed AC3 they didn't give us that much information during the first weeks, just about, let's say 2% or something. Now they already have been giving away 6 times more amount of information only after three days...and if they still just reveals as much as last year (2%)...can we hope for a game that is 6 time as big/long/hard?

UrDeviant1
03-05-2013, 10:54 PM
can we hope for a game that is 6 time as big/long/hard?

Sure, if the fangirls have any say in it. ;)

ProletariatPleb
03-05-2013, 10:56 PM
I thought about something...last year after they revealed AC3 they didn't give us that much information during the first weeks, just about, let's say 2% or something. Now they already have been giving away 6 times more amount of information only after three days...and if they still just reveals as much as last year (2%)...can we hope for a game that is 6 time as big/long/hard?
Actually there was a lot of info about AC3, GameInformer had tons of information.

D.I.D.
03-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Sounds good, but

Bristol in the south East of England

oops

Legendz54
03-05-2013, 11:53 PM
"In ACIVBF Templars are looking for a mysterious place that, as rumors say, could give them a strong advantage against their eternal enemies, the Assassins, in order to achieve their goal of human domination. But Assassins are everywhere and they’ll carefully make sure that such a plan is not realized. Edward will be their more important asset to do so."

Stealth wise, Edward’s brash behaviour gives him new ingredients to play with. Using people’s homes (hiding doors) to evade patrols, hiring prostitutes to distract guards and getting drunk pirates to do some dirty fighting for him.

http://www.gamersbook.com/scene/news/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-qa-tons-of-new-screens/

Escappa
03-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Actually there was a lot of info about AC3, GameInformer had tons of information.

Forget what I said...I wasn't a member here then and didn't search for so much information other then on a swedish game-site who is late with everything XD

dxsxhxcx
03-06-2013, 12:05 AM
it seems the factions are back:

Stealth wise, Edward’s brash behaviour gives him new ingredients to play with. Using people’s homes (hiding doors) to evade patrols, hiring prostitutes to distract guards and getting drunk pirates to do some dirty fighting for him.

nitres15
03-06-2013, 12:24 AM
it seems the factions are back:

lets just hope that they aren´t around every street corner this time, it was kind of disturbing how many of venice´s population were mercinaries with huge axes, just waiting for someone to come along and randomly hire them

nitres15
03-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Forget what I said...I wasn't a member here then and didn't search for so much information other then on a swedish game-site who is late with everything XD

let me guess, gamereactor right ?

Escappa
03-06-2013, 12:26 AM
let me guess, gamereactor right ?

Yeah, gamereactor :p

(och lite aftonbladet men det sög)

nitres15
03-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Yeah, gamereactor :p

(och lite aftonbladet men det sög)

vem plockar upp aftonbladet för spel nyheter ?

Escappa
03-06-2013, 12:38 AM
vem plockar upp aftonbladet för spel nyheter ?

Nee, de gjorde ju så stora rubriker om AC3 så jag läste artiklarna...de är bra på rubriker iaf :p

Legendz54
03-06-2013, 12:41 AM
^Yea they do have pretty good headers

Escappa
03-06-2013, 12:47 AM
^Yea they do have pretty good headers

Yeah...that's what I said...why repeat it? ;)

nitres15
03-06-2013, 12:48 AM
Yeah...that's what I said...why repeat it? ;)

he´s showing off his swedish skills !, anyway, im going to bed.

Legendz54
03-06-2013, 12:49 AM

Hahahah, Bed already.. i just woke up. anyway, bye bye

Escappa
03-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Hahahah, Bed already.. i just woke up. anyway, bye bye

Bloody Australians and your early days ;)

Escappa
03-06-2013, 12:55 AM

I'm not stupid ;)