PDA

View Full Version : Edited BF trailer during Champions League match

silvermercy
03-05-2013, 07:10 PM
As Manchester United and Real Madrid go into tonight's Champions League match, this is also your chance to watch an alternate edit of the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag trailer on ITV! Catch it in the break after the final whistle.

https://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed

Please someone in the UK or with ITV access, tune in and capture it? XD

pirate1802
03-05-2013, 07:11 PM
You are in UK? O.o

silvermercy
03-05-2013, 07:12 PM
You are in UK? O.o
Not at the moment! I'm abroad for a few months. *sobs*

ACfan443
03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
I hate football, so I'll only tune in 5 mins before the match ends. And Isn't there a live stream you can watch?

DisbandedBox359
03-05-2013, 07:37 PM
watching and hoping united knock out real and now this, gonna be a good night :D

silvermercy
03-05-2013, 07:37 PM
I hate football, so I'll only tune in 5 mins before the match ends. And Isn't there a live stream you can watch?
I'm meeting with friends at the same time. I can't cancel. They will not talk to me again. lol

lonewarrior30
03-05-2013, 07:54 PM
I hope man u will loose today :P but yeah I cant wait to see the trailer

dewgel
03-05-2013, 08:07 PM
If you have Windows 8, you can actually re-wind live TV for free with an app. I can't remember the name, but have a look for it :) It's just TiVo for your PC.

Escappa
03-05-2013, 08:17 PM
I don't care how...I don't care who...But I want that trailer up here by midnight ;)

UrDeviant1
03-05-2013, 08:18 PM
I'll be watching it. Can't say i'll be able to capture it though.

Escappa
03-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Yeah...will probably watch the match, but the trailer is just in UK?

UrDeviant1
03-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Yeah...will probably watch the match, but the trailer is just in UK?

I guess so. Just search youtube later on tonight, i'm sure someone will upload it.

ACfan443
03-05-2013, 08:24 PM
...or find a live stream?

TheHumanTowel
03-05-2013, 08:27 PM
I'll be watching the match anyway but if it's just a re-edit with no new footage can't say I care much.

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 09:39 PM
I'll be watching the match anyway but if it's just a re-edit with no new footage can't say I care much.

Maybe it will edit that girls annoying arm away.....

AWW YEEEAAAHHHH!

:D

UrDeviant1
03-05-2013, 10:56 PM
The edited version of the trailer isn't as good as the one we've seen on teh web.

LieutenantJojo
03-05-2013, 10:59 PM
The edited version of the trailer isn't as good as the one we've seen on teh web.

Anything new?

TheBearJew32
03-05-2013, 11:00 PM
I watched the game/recorded on the tele via Fox Soccer...i don't think i saw it, then again if it came on at halftime i was busy scratching lotto tickets

TheHumanTowel
03-05-2013, 11:03 PM
I saw it and it seems they just cut out the assassination at the end. The trailer ends on him looking at the guy and shooting out his hidden blade.

Also lol at Nani getting sent off.

UrDeviant1
03-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Anything new?

Nah nothing new. Blackbeard got less screen time and what HumanTowel said above.

TheBearJew32
03-05-2013, 11:24 PM
Also lol at Nani getting sent off.
i'm 50/50 on the call. it was a high knee and reckless, just because his eyes followed the ball doesn't mean he didn't know arbeloa was there (based on what the commentators were saying). then again, red was harsh. it was his first challenge and it clearly cost them the game

TheHumanTowel
03-05-2013, 11:29 PM
i'm 50/50 on the call. it was a high knee and reckless, just because his eyes followed the ball doesn't mean he didn't know arbeloa was there (based on what the commentators were saying). then again, red was harsh. it was his first challenge and it clearly cost them the game
It was a definite yellow and I don't think it was a red. What I think made up the ref's mind was that Nani was rolling around on the ground pretending to be hurt after it. How could Nani have been hurt in that challenge? I think the ref saw that and thought "this guy knew what he was doing otherwise why would he be feigning injury?". Either way it was priceless to see the look on Nani's face when he saw the red, his agony suddenly forgotten.

Real didn't deserve to win though. United were by far the better team but they just fell to pieces for 10 minutes after the sending off.

TheBearJew32
03-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Ha you're absolutely right. I didn't even think about Nani rolling around as he did...he knew exactly what he was doing. I agree as well, United clearly controlled the whole game except for the those 5 minutes 65-70...even after, with just 10 men, they still had Madrid back pedaling.

TheHumanTowel
03-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Ha you're absolutely right. I didn't even think about Nani rolling around as he did...he knew exactly what he was doing. I agree as well, United clearly controlled the whole game except for the those 5 minutes 65-70...even after, with just 10 men, they still had Madrid back pedaling.
Madrid's keeper kept them in it. Made two quality saves near the end. Those two goals would have put United through.

UrDeviant1
03-05-2013, 11:41 PM
The Ref ruined the game. Did you see Ferdinand clapping in his face after the game? xD

Megas_Doux
03-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Well, being neutral; I am half lombard -AC milan fan and half spanish, but a Barça supporter- that red was a bit harsh, however there was a hand on Man united´s area on a corner kick though.
Did anyone see the add by the way?

TheHumanTowel
03-05-2013, 11:47 PM
The Ref ruined the game. Did you see Ferdinand clapping in his face after the game? xD
lol yeah he's well gonna get fined. I just noticed while all the other United players were up in the ref's face Wayne Rooney was congratulating the Madrid players. He's matured so much ;_;

DisbandedBox359
03-06-2013, 12:00 AM
travesty of a decision,cost us the game, almost wasn't bothered about the trailer afterwards (though it was just edited footage)

Megas_Doux
03-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Man U ALWAYS send off by spanish teams..... But guys, at least it was not the usual pounding against Barcelona :P

UrDeviant1
03-06-2013, 12:04 AM
lol yeah he's well gonna get fined. I just noticed while all the other United players were up in the ref's face Wayne Rooney was congratulating the Madrid players. He's matured so much ;_;

True dat. Ferguson never gave the ref what for either. Maybe he's maturing too!

Megas_Doux
03-06-2013, 12:19 AM
Seems that NO english teams will make it through, since the only one alive has to overcome a 1-3 at Bayern Munchen, Good luck.......

Escappa
03-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Seems that NO english teams will make it through, since the only one alive has overcome a 1-3 at Bayern Munchen, Good luck.......

But next year...LIVERPOOL!!!!

YNWA

abcdelm45084
03-06-2013, 12:36 AM
nani put his studs right in arbeloas chest clear red card very stupid by nani. In similar situations with de jong vs iniesta evans vs drogba the ref gave yellow card for de jong end nothing for evans and everyone was screaming for red card and when drogba did the same thing against fullham and got a red no one was complaining. Now just because its man u pple dont think its a red card hpless to be a ref when journalist and fans change like that.

TheHumanTowel
03-06-2013, 12:40 AM
nani put his studs right in arbeloas chest clear red card very stupid by nani. In similar situations with de jong vs iniesta evans vs drogba the ref gave yellow card for de jong end nothing for evans and everyone was screaming for red card and when drogba did the same thing against fullham and got a red no one was complaining. Now just because its man u pple dont think its a red card hpless to be a ref when journalist and fans change like that.
It clearly wasn't as blatant as De Jong's challenge. It was a harsh red, what sealed the deal for Nani was him pretending to have been shot on the ground. I do agree that there's a bias towards Man U in the media though. Adrian Chiles sarcastically told the ref to "take a bow" at the end of the game. Shocking punditry. No one said anything like that when that Norwegian ref basically sabotaged Chelsea in that match against Barca a few years ago.

kuled2012
03-06-2013, 12:46 AM

Nani clearly only had his eyes on the ball and it was not malicious play at all. Did you see any Madrid players complain about the challenge? Even the Madrid players themselves said they were baffled by the decision. We got screwed over big time tonight :(
Anyway lol, I think this is very off-topic given that this was about the trailer, anyone got a video?

Will_Lucky
03-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Your supposed to give a Red for a challenge where the Studs go above the chest.