PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed III - The Tyranny of King Washington: The Betrayal.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-05-2013, 01:23 PM
So who is ready for it? Honestly, I was a bit disappointed in "The Infamy". I am however ready to play the second episode, which HOPEFULLY is not as short(Infamy was INCREDIBLY short). I would also like more rewards to the main game. My friend actually refuses to get any more of the episodes until he knows that he will get the wolf outfit and some more rewards to the main game when The Tyranny is complete. Anyway, with the hype of AC4 now, who is ready for "The Tyranny of King Washington - Episode 2" out on March 19th?

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Agreed on Infamy lacking good content. I really hope they add a lot more for Betrayal, as well as the multiplayer content they promised.

And I would love if you can swap between ToKW Connor and normal Connor in the main game I wanna use those abilities on forts!

xXRyzonXx
03-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Episode 2 is set to release on March 19th, not the 9th.

I am looking forward to it though, while episode 1 was quite short, it was still very enjoyable for me.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-05-2013, 01:32 PM

I am looking forward to it though, while episode 1 was quite short, it was still very enjoyable for me.

Corrected the typo. Sorry. =/ I don't see them lowering the price on the episodes, so I think it would be fair to at least make things more lengthy and rewarding in the end.

SixKeys
03-05-2013, 01:33 PM
And I would love if you can swap between ToKW Connor and normal Connor in the main game I wanna use those abilities on forts!

Haha, I was just looking over one of the new screens from AC4 where Edward is rising out of the water towards a beach with some unaware soldiers on it and was thinking "Ooh, I'd love to use the Wolf Cloak to sneak up on these guys". I wish AC3 had a new game+ option where you could play through the game with the DLC powers.

montagemik
03-05-2013, 01:34 PM

Part 2 Betrayal
Spirit Eagle teleportation ability - & maybe a little sailing with mr Faulkner .
Attempt to rescue Ben Franklin & Assassinate Putnam ..........

About the same length as part 1 Infamy i expect . (& i personally expect all this DLC content to remain separate from main game - no crossover outfits / abilities. )

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 01:34 PM
I do agreed it was very fun. They actually put a, though it is a little OP, stealth element in!

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Haha, I was just looking over one of the new screens from AC4 where Edward is rising out of the water towards a beach with some unaware soldiers on it and was thinking "Ooh, I'd love to use the Wolf Cloak to sneak up on these guys". I wish AC3 had a new game+ option where you could play through the game with the DLC powers.

And a new game+ in general, with harder missions, smarter enemies, ect.

That would give me good reason to play it again.

Aphex_Tim
03-05-2013, 01:45 PM
I'm really looking forward to it now!
I didn't care much for ToKW before; didn't buy it on release and wasn't planning to.
Until this incredibly boring saturday on which i thought: "**** it" and bought it anyway.
Wasn't disappointed!

ace3001
03-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Personally, I enjoyed The Infamy a lot despite rolling my eyes at the ridiculousness of the story. Hopefully, they'll be explaining it away as something happening inside Connor's and Washington's head.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-05-2013, 09:44 PM
It was incredibly short though and I feel like all 3 episodes were once one big DLC and were just split apart as a marketing scheme. $10.00 is unjustifiably a lot for about 5 missions and no rewards to the main game.

pacmanate
03-05-2013, 09:47 PM
I really enjoyed the DLC, I thought it was better than AC3's narrative.. lol