PDA

View Full Version : Please keep your promises with this one, Ubisoft.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-05-2013, 12:49 PM
I want the true AC experience and for AC4: Black Flag to truly deliver. You guys have me pumped to be able to freely roam the Caribbean in my ship and I do not want to be let down there. I truly hope this great expanse is well beyond anything produced by you talented men before. Another thing I am crossing my fingers for in this game is some deeper ship customization, as well as SEVERAL outfits and weapons for Edward to fulfill my wishes. I love variety. It's the spice of life. CAN'T WAIT! I am so pumped for Black Flag =) Oh; and please do not cut things that get people excited for the game before release.

Wish list for AC4:

1. Lots of outfits to keep variety and allowing you to look a different way each time you play. Customization would be nice.

2. Lot and lots of weapons. I want lots of weapons with different animations for each weapon. It always gives me something to strive for. I'll explain more later.

3. MEANINGFUL things in the chests. I mean, come on, I got enough ammo and arrows to last me for decades! Why do I need more?! Put more meaningful and rewarding things, ESPECIALLY in this game. I want to go searching treasure chests and come across some amazing weapons or maybe even uncover a new outfit. ENCOURAGE me to go looking for these treasure chests!

4. Encourage exploration. Make the locations in the game all drastically different! If there is really over 50 locations you can go to freely in the game, it better deliver. Make the locations all unique and a joy to explore and run around in!

5. Make the AI smarter. You guys are really getting better at this, but make the AI smarter than ever before! I want to see more interaction! Make me feel like I'm in a living, breathing city!

6. Better and actual random events. The way it sounds, you guys will truly be adding them this time. I ask that you DO NOT take them out and keep them interesting and meaningful as well! I want to be able to go save my crew members and go raid ships! Let's have fun!

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-05-2013, 01:04 PM
=)

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 01:11 PM
I'm hoping and praying they will.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-05-2013, 09:42 PM
I'm hoping and praying they will.

We all are my friend.

lothario-da-be
03-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Well the 2nd signals aren't good, some devs say there will be tree-climbing others not. They said the world will have no louding times, today i read somewhere the big citis actualy have...