PDA

View Full Version : A message to ubisoft: What we the people are expecting from the next Assassins Creed

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 06:43 AM
I must start out by saying that i am a huge fan of the series.

In my opinion, assassins creed 2 was the best assassins creed. As the series progressed, it became less compelling and too short.

Brother hood, revelations were EXTREMELY interesting and fun but way way way too short.

Assassins creed 3 was a much different twist for sure. Great story line, however once again i found myself milking the game just so i could hope to have the satisfaction of actually playing the story line i paid $60 for to hopefully atleast enjoy it for 4 days. If i didnt milk the story line i could have easily finished the game in one day and this is on a day where i have work. I was expecting assassins creed to take atleast a month to beat and thats playing it a whole lot. Kind of like sky rim can take you atleast 200+ hrs to beat easy

Another thing that i very much missed was the hidden tombs from assassins creed 2. The pirate treasure giving you captain kidds outfit was stupid if you ask me well compaired to Altairs armor and sick weapons.

Another thing was that you barely use eagle vision in this one it is almost useless.

Also, you introduced Ben Franklin in the start of the game and he stated that he would always be at his shop if you needed him. I ran around looking for him for ever and hes not even their. Thats just upsetting if you ask me. I wanted to have a bunch of detailed and intricate conversations with Thomas Edison and Ben Franklin.

Climbing for eagle spots to open up more map space has become ALOT less intricate. Make it more intricate and high up again!

I hope, and everyone i know or talk to hopes that assassins creed 4 has at least 50 LONG sequences with a great story as always.

Bring back the tombs where you climb the most craziest elaborate things like huge ancient churches etc.

Add more historical figures to communicate with or help.

Any one else on this form agree with what im saying?

RinoTheBouncer
03-05-2013, 06:48 AM
I really hope we have an improved storytelling and much more interesting gameplay. I found ACIII gameplay to be quite boring and the optional objectives are a waste of time, let alone the bugs that remain despite the updates. Every time I ride a horse, I suffer frame-rate lagging issues. When I'm following Charles Lee to capture him, I end up being way ahead of him that I have to wait for him to avoid desynchronization!

I loved modern day missions and I hope we have more information about modern day events in ACIV because the ending of ACIII gave present day so much relevancy and importance so it's not fair to just scrap it and make the game historical only. I honestly enjoyed Desmond's Missions in ACIII and AC:B more than any other "historical" mission.

LoyalACFan
03-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Thomas Edison

:confused:

I hope, and everyone i know or talk to hopes that assassins creed 4 has at least 50 LONG sequences with a great story as always.
Holy crap, dude. The most we've ever had is 14.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 06:53 AM

Thomas Edison should have been incorporated.

14 if you ask me is like NOTHING

For example

Chrono cross the best game on the planet was 2 disks and took half a year to beat if you didnt know what you were doing

assassins creed 1 day to 4 AT MOST!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!?

RIP OFFFFFFFFF

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 06:54 AM
What I think they need to include in Black Flag to bring back some of the original feel of Assassin's Creed and continue on the streak of making great games:

1) Veriticality

Ubisoft you're getting good at making horizontal distances interesting to traverse, but you've gotten closer to the ground with each installment since AC1. I realize that in the carribean there aren't many high rise buildings , but there IS nature. Use cliff faces with trees, use ship masts, and use mountains. Verticality needs to be brought back into the game to give the sense of climbing and danger.

2) Compelling story

Ditch the modern day is my opinion, but a lot of people would be angry with that because they think it's good. Personally, I think it's gotten worse and worse. I LOVED Connor's story and his battle against the Templars, it was great, and I hope to see something similar in AC:IV.

3) Better Assassinations

More like AC1 I suppose, but those were still pretty bad. Have people out in the open with tons of NON-OBVIOUS ways of killing them. Make it so I can swim up to their ship and assassinate them, or perhaps board their ship in a full on fight, or maybe have my crew board the ship while I stealthily jump from one mast to another, getting above him and readying myself for the final blow. On land, the possibilities are quite literally endless. Use your imaginations.

4) Drop the subtitle

My OCD demands it. Keep consistent, it's more professional.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 06:54 AM
I really hope we have an improved storytelling and much more interesting gameplay. I found ACIII gameplay to be quite boring and the optional objectives are a waste of time, let alone the bugs that remain despite the updates. Every time I ride a horse, I suffer frame-rate lagging issues. When I'm following Charles Lee to capture him, I end up being way ahead of him that I have to wait for him to avoid desynchronization!

I loved modern day missions and I hope we have more information about modern day events in ACIV because the ending of ACIII gave present day so much relevancy and importance so it's not fair to just scrap it and make the game historical only. I honestly enjoyed Desmond's Missions in ACIII and AC:B more than any other "historical" mission.

Aint it the truth brother!

I hope ubisoft plans on listening to us and not just blindly throw a game out again because i wount get 5 if 4 sucks ill tell you that right now. Idc how fun it is if i can beat it in less then a week thats a waste of money

rupok2
03-05-2013, 06:58 AM

Every 10 minutes SEQUENCE COMPLETED:p

xxhypnotikzzxx
What I think they need to include in Black Flag to bring back some of the original feel of Assassin's Creed and continue on the streak of making great games:

1) Veriticality

Ubisoft you're getting good at making horizontal distances interesting to traverse, but you've gotten closer to the ground with each installment since AC1. I realize that in the carribean there aren't many high rise buildings , but there IS nature. Use cliff faces with trees, use ship masts, and use mountains. Verticality needs to be brought back into the game to give the sense of climbing and danger.

2) Compelling story

Ditch the modern day is my opinion, but a lot of people would be angry with that because they think it's good. Personally, I think it's gotten worse and worse. I LOVED Connor's story and his battle against the Templars, it was great, and I hope to see something similar in AC:IV.

3) Better Assassinations

More like AC1 I suppose, but those were still pretty bad. Have people out in the open with tons of NON-OBVIOUS ways of killing them. Make it so I can swim up to their ship and assassinate them, or perhaps board their ship in a full on fight, or maybe have my crew board the ship while I stealthily jump from one mast to another, getting above him and readying myself for the final blow. On land, the possibilities are quite literally endless. Use your imaginations.

4) Drop the subtitle

My OCD demands it. Keep consistent, it's more professional.

I second this ^

LoyalACFan
Thomas Edison should have been incorporated.

14 if you ask me is like NOTHING

For example

Chrono cross the best game on the planet was 2 disks and took half a year to beat if you didnt know what you were doing

assassins creed 1 day to 4 AT MOST!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!?

RIP OFFFFFFFFF

Yeah, Edison should have totally been incorporated, assuming he invented a time machine to take him back 150 years before his death...

I'm not even going to go there.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 07:01 AM
Yeah, Edison should have totally been incorporated, assuming he invented a time machine to take him back 150 years before his death...

I'm not even going to go there.

lolololololol

Not with connor.

in the main quest line

Obviously physical conversation isnt possible but the apple can make him see things so who knows lol

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 07:02 AM
lolololololol

Not with connor.

in the main quest line

Edison wasn't alive in that time period...

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 07:04 AM
It stated this
lolololololol

Not with connor.

in the main quest line

Obviously physical conversation isnt possible but the apple can make him see things so who knows lol

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 07:06 AM
Connor was never in contact with an Apple.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 07:06 AM
lolololololol

Not with connor.

in the main quest line

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 07:07 AM
So who is "he" then if not Connor? I don't understand.

rupok2
03-05-2013, 07:08 AM
Connor was never in contact with an Apple.

SPOILER:

AS TOKW implies, George Washington brought and showed an apple to connor

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 07:10 AM
SPOILER:

AS TOKW implies, George Washington brought and showed an apple to connor

TOKW? And I never played DLC so yeah I could be foggy there I suppose. But he does say "main questline" in his post.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Now that i think about it It really doesnt matter which lol

Bottom line

He should have been incorporated

They should have added x4 the amount of story line and somewhere in there incorporate both ben franklin and thomas edison

D.I.D.
03-05-2013, 07:22 AM
In an ideal world, I'd agree with you but in this one, you're asking for too much.

We demand the return of background music, we get bored of hearing the same NPC speech so we ask for more variety, we ask for better writing. All of this takes a huge amount of storage in audio files. Then we complain about dodgy textures, so those get larger. We ask for better models, because there's always some other game that's edging things forward and looking better. We like the nice new models, and talk about how the old games are still nice-looking, but they look so blocky compared to the latest version.

So the designers get stuck making a rod for their own backs: ever higher standards that they can never withdraw once we've seen them, ageing hardware to run the game and, in the case of the X360, a very small (by today's standard) disc storage medium on which to fit it. They can let the game run to extra discs, but they have to be careful how they do that because customers are notoriously picky about the issues of disc swapping and also HD installation. Ideally the single player game must work from one disc.

So they could give you 40 extra missions, but you'd need new character models for the featured characters, hours of dialogue, yet more unique world assets, possibly exclusive locations/interiors, and that's just the data. You'd also need all the recording/engineering, play-testing, design, writing and so on: a huge number of staff hours, and a massive expense. And all the time you're adding more complications, more things that can go wrong, more bugs and glitches.

In any case, I'd rather have a lower number of excellent missions in a game that I love from start to finish, that I want to play many times, than a half-baked lengthy game with uneven quality, and too many missions that repeat the same pattern as other missions.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 05:20 PM
In an ideal world, I'd agree with you but in this one, you're asking for too much.

We demand the return of background music, we get bored of hearing the same NPC speech so we ask for more variety, we ask for better writing. All of this takes a huge amount of storage in audio files. Then we complain about dodgy textures, so those get larger. We ask for better models, because there's always some other game that's edging things forward and looking better. We like the nice new models, and talk about how the old games are still nice-looking, but they look so blocky compared to the latest version.

So the designers get stuck making a rod for their own backs: ever higher standards that they can never withdraw once we've seen them, ageing hardware to run the game and, in the case of the X360, a very small (by today's standard) disc storage medium on which to fit it. They can let the game run to extra discs, but they have to be careful how they do that because customers are notoriously picky about the issues of disc swapping and also HD installation. Ideally the single player game must work from one disc.

So they could give you 40 extra missions, but you'd need new character models for the featured characters, hours of dialogue, yet more unique world assets, possibly exclusive locations/interiors, and that's just the data. You'd also need all the recording/engineering, play-testing, design, writing and so on: a huge number of staff hours, and a massive expense. And all the time you're adding more complications, more things that can go wrong, more bugs and glitches.

In any case, I'd rather have a lower number of excellent missions in a game that I love from start to finish, that I want to play many times, than a half-baked lengthy game with uneven quality, and too many missions that repeat the same pattern as other missions.

This will not have to happen

Chrono Cross was placed on two disks for just this reason. About half way into the story line you are required to change disks to continue playing as they put only half a game on one disk and half on another.

This would be more work for them but if they want a best selling game then they should REALLLLY step it up. If 4 is bad im not buying 5 or 6 or 7 and i know about 27 other people that will say the same. Im sure that assassins creed will loose COUNTLESS fans if 4 sucks and is short again and rushed

montagemik
03-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Aint it the truth brother!

I hope ubisoft plans on listening to us and not just blindly throw a game out again because i wount get 5 if 4 sucks ill tell you that right now. Idc how fun it is if i can beat it in less then a week thats a waste of money

News flash - This is Ubisofts Story & game , They're happy if you play & like it ............ They aren't gonna lose sleep if you don't .
I Stopped Demanding games to fit my WANTS years ago ........... Buying each game in a series is my choice , not mandatory .

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 10:04 PM
News flash - This is Ubisofts Story & game , They're happy if you play & like it ............ They aren't gonna lose sleep if you don't .
I Stopped Demanding games to fit my WANTS years ago ........... Buying each game in a series is my choice , not mandatory .

This is no news flash to me......

Honestly one persons wants will never change a game.

And if people like you just keep accepting the bar being lowered all games will suck for the most part it will be beaten in a week and then they will say buy our dlc (which should have been in the **** game in the first place)

Im sure if everyone on here says they feel the same as me then they will have to do somthing which is the point of this form.....

If people just keep accepting ****ty small quick games, gaming will turn into a joke.

I already know over 20 people that said if ac4 is just as bad and short as the past 3 have been their never buying the series again. Now this is just a few people i have spoken with i am very sure their are many many many many many others that will feel and do the same as us if this game sucks.

If they dont listen to the people i am positive they will sell less games then they ever have and their will be no next one after black flag to many people are disappointed

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 10:09 PM
I definitely disagree with that. You talk with your money, if you feel the bar has been lowered then it's your own choice to buy the game despite that. I almost didn't buy Revelations because of it and wish I didn't cave into buying it. Every other purchase has left me completely satisfied, AC3 especially so (the most since AC2.) Should I ever feel Ubisoft is slacking or not delivering quality, they won't be getting my money anymore, and that they WILL lose sleep over, assuming others act according to that ideal.

Dejan507
03-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Hmm, I'm really intrigued as to why you think Thomas Edison should be anywhere in this game?
I mean what has he got to do with both Desmond and Connor?
He is mentioned in AC2 and there he is presented as Templar who sabotaged Nikola Tesla, I don't understand you man..

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 10:27 PM
I definitely disagree with that. You talk with your money, if you feel the bar has been lowered then it's your own choice to buy the game despite that. I almost didn't buy Revelations because of it and wish I didn't cave into buying it. Every other purchase has left me completely satisfied, AC3 especially so (the most since AC2.) Should I ever feel Ubisoft is slacking or not delivering quality, they won't be getting my money anymore, and that they WILL lose sleep over, assuming others act according to that ideal.

See thats where the problem lies.

Listen, i thought ac2 and everyone up to date was a great and fun story line. I had alot of fun playing the game and it always kept me interested. The problem i had the most was that it was WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY to short. It needed another 48 sequences for sure. This sounds like alot but not when a sequence can be competed within 30 mins....

If people dont start realizing that the game is too short and they are satisfied then nothing will ever change.

I should have ac3 to play untill black flag comes out but no its totally beaten and gathering dust absolutely nothing left to do.

If we all come together and say we want a longer game it will happen if no one comes togeather and says their satisfied why would they reduce their profits? theirs no point.

So please everyone ask for a longer game.

I already know that if ac4 sucks then they will be losing tons and tons of AC fans

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 10:33 PM
See thats where the problem lies.

Listen, i thought ac2 and everyone up to date was a great and fun story line. I had alot of fun playing the game and it always kept me interested. The problem i had the most was that it was WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY to short. It needed another 48 sequences for sure. This sounds like alot but not when a sequence can be competed within 30 mins....

If people dont start realizing that the game is too short and they are satisfied then nothing will ever change.

I should have ac3 to play untill black flag comes out but no its totally beaten and gathering dust absolutely nothing left to do.

If we all come together and say we want a longer game it will happen if no one comes togeather and says their satisfied why would they reduce their profits? theirs no point.

So please everyone ask for a longer game.

I already know that if ac4 sucks then they will be losing tons and tons of AC fans

Quantity=/=Quality

48 more sequences? Yeah I want Ubisoft to go bankrupt too man! Then we get no Assassins Creed games. Don't like the games? Don't THINK you'll like the games? Wait. Watch gameplay, maybe try it at a friends, then make an informed decision. THAT is how you tell a gaming company whether or not they are doing a good job.

LightRey
03-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Edison was a Templar and more of a businessman than a scientist. In fact, I'd wager he pretty much stole every invention credited to him from someone else.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Edison was a Templar and more of a businessman than a scientist. In fact, I'd wager he pretty much stole every invention credited to him from someone else.

Yes i would have just liked to see a vision or two of him it would have been nice. By no means could he be heavily incorporated

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Quantity=/=Quality

48 more sequences? Yeah I want Ubisoft to go bankrupt too man! Then we get no Assassins Creed games. Don't like the games? Don't THINK you'll like the games? Wait. Watch gameplay, maybe try it at a friends, then make an informed decision. THAT is how you tell a gaming company whether or not they are doing a good job.

It wouldn't cause them to go bankrupt. They would just have to take extra months instead of trying to rush it for christmas and get big holiday sales....

But ubisoft would never let that happen lmaoooo

I mean skyrim took about 6 years to make. Why doesnt ubisoft take a nice break and make a great long game? because they want our holiday money they cannot afford to wait and until we the people start saying we want a longer game then it will never change.

If the next game can be beaten withen 2 weeks then they are going to loose a crap ton of fans and sales

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 10:45 PM
It wouldn't cause them to go bankrupt. They would just have to take extra months instead of trying to rush it for christmas and get big holiday sales....

But ubisoft would never let that happen lmaoooo

God forbid they do their jobs and try to make money. Adding another 48 sequences to AC2 (a 2 year project) would make it take 3.4x the time they took to release, meaning almost 7 years. Probably more like 6 since that's all story and mission adding. Do I want that? No I don't. AC2 was a great length, I don't want a game to be boring by the time I beat it (see: Skyrim, never beat the main story because it gets so boring.)

EDIT: Also LightRey is completely correct about Edison. Guy was a tool.

EDIT2: 48/14=3.4 roughly. That's where the number comes from since SOMEONE will call me out on it.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 10:53 PM
God forbid they do their jobs and try to make money. Adding another 48 sequences to AC2 (a 2 year project) would make it take 3.4x the time they took to release, meaning almost 7 years. Probably more like 6 since that's all story and mission adding. Do I want that? No I don't. AC2 was a great length, I don't want a game to be boring by the time I beat it (see: Skyrim, never beat the main story because it gets so boring.)

EDIT: Also LightRey is completely correct about Edison. Guy was a tool.

Hey man im never against them doing their jobs and making money. Im aginist them doing ALOT less work for the same price.

See heres where the problem lies between us.

You must enjoy games that are short idk why you would maybe your the younger generations.

I hate short games with a good story line.

Whats the point in wasting $60?

Theres no point in playing 2-4 weeks and wait 11 months to play again.

If people like you keep wanting short games they will never complain its less work and more money for them.

But i already know atleast 1/4 of the gaming populatuon wants and is expecting a long ac4 or they will lose SO MANY FANS AND SO MUCH MONEY i sure as hell wont being giving them my money if they plan to continue to make short games

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 10:55 PM
Hey man im never against them doing their jobs and making money. Im aginist them doing ALOT less work for the same price.

See heres where the problem lies between us.

You must enjoy games that are short idk why you would maybe your the younger generations.

I hate short games with a good story line.

Whats the point in wasting $60?

Theres no point in playing 2-4 weeks and wait 11 months to play again.

If people like you keep wanting short games they will never complain its less work and more money for them.

But i already know atleast 1/4 of the gaming populatuon wants and is expecting a long ac4 or they will lose SO MANY FANS AND SO MUCH MONEY i sure as hell wont being giving them my money if they plan to continue to make short games

Then, as I said about 500 times, don't pay for a game that's too short for you. Consequently, I'd bet you ten million dollars I'm older than you. I work and don't have time to play games for 300 hours, I tried with Skyrim. AC3 and AC2 were both great lengths for my schedule, so I hope AC continues the trend of games of a length that is similar to those.

Escappa
03-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Yeah...it would be nice with a longer game, but not too long. Or maybe just a game that feels longer. AC3 was great but a lot of the side-missions were the same, and so was the main missions...more variation would be perfect, and when that's added...48 more sequences? no, that's just ridiculus...but 18 secuences? If they're good and well scripted, why not? I get a longer experience without feeling that it feels boring. If this means that i have to wait an extra year doesn't matter to me, as long as the final product is good. And with yearly releases...we're getting spoiled guys, so don't complain XD

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Yeah...it would be nice with a longer game, but not too long. Or maybe just a game that feels longer. AC3 was great but a lot of the side-missions were the same, and so was the main missions...more variation would be perfect, and when that's added...48 more sequences? no, that's just ridiculus...but 18 secuences? If they're good and well scripted, why not? I get a longer experience without feeling that it feels boring. If this means that i have to wait an extra year doesn't matter to me, as long as the final product is good. And with yearly releases...we're getting spoiled guys, so don't complain XD

More varied quests and content I have absolutely no problem with, and seriously encourage. I have a problem with "we need 48 sequences stop screwing us out of our money."

Escappa
03-05-2013, 11:00 PM
More varied quests and content I have absolutely no problem with, and seriously encourage. I have a problem with "we need 48 sequences stop screwing us out of our money."

This

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Then, as I said about 500 times, don't pay for a game that's too short for you. Consequently, I'd bet you ten million dollars I'm older than you. I work and don't have time to play games for 300 hours, I tried with Skyrim. AC3 and AC2 were both great lengths for my schedule, so I hope AC continues the trend of games of a length that is similar to those.

Hahaha I work as well and theirs no way your older then me ill take my 10 million now ;).

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Anyway, i dont have time to sit and play games ALL DAY either. I beat assassins creed 3, id play only 1-2 hours a night after work and it was beatin withen 7 days thats BS.

You are the other half of the population that is willing to spend $60 for half of their work. If you ask me no offence but your a sucker for being satisfied.

Anyway like i said 1000 times i will not be buying ac4 if it is too short and neither will 1/4 of their customers from the previous games. We gave them to many chances

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 11:02 PM

i only said 48 because if ubisoft saw this and others agree with me they would only put in about half or less then half of the request so i figured 48 short ones or 24 long ones would be good....

UrDeviant1
03-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Yeah just pile more arbitrary crap on us why don't ya. No, they need to focus quality of content, not just how much they can throw at us.

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Hahaha I work as well and theirs no way your older then me ill take my 10 million now ;).

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Anyway, i dont have time to sit and play games ALL DAY either. I beat assassins creed 3, id play only 1-2 hours a night after work and it was beatin withen 7 days thats BS.

You are the other half of the population that is willing to spend $60 for half of their work. If you ask me no offence but your a sucker for being satisfied.

Anyway like i said 1000 times i will not be buying ac4 if it is too short and neither will 1/4 of their customers from the previous games. We gave them to many chances

1/4 of their customers yeah? I think that seems pretty accurate. If we're going to talk about age and slander each other here then I'm going to say that judging by your spoiled & entitled attitude (48 sequences,) saying the devs aren't doing enough work, and general lack of grammar (sorry if English isn't your first language) you really probably aren't all that old yourself.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Yeah just pile more arbitrary crap on us why don't ya. No, they need to focus quality of content, not just how much they can throw at us.

Yes most definitely.

They should be focusing on quaility of content with an increase in activies that are related to the main quest.

Im not asking for a bunch of random nonsence you know

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 11:09 PM
1/4 of their customers yeah? I think that seems pretty accurate. If we're going to talk about age and slander each other here then I'm going to say that judging by your spoiled & entitled attitude (48 sequences,) saying the devs aren't doing enough work, and general lack of grammar (sorry if English isn't your first language) you really probably aren't all that old yourself.

Hahaha

Im not slandering your age. You said i bet you ten million dollars you are older which to me sounds foolish. (not spoiled or entitled 48 short sequences or 24 long ones isnt much to ask for at all......)

As for my lack of grammer i am on a ubisoft form not writing a certified letter to my boss so i do not care if anything is incorrectly typed so long as you understand what is being said

UrDeviant1
03-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Yes most definitely.

They should be focusing on quaility of content with an increase in activies that are related to the main quest.

Im not asking for a bunch of random nonsence you know

Yes, but quality of content first eh.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Yes, but quality of content first eh.

DEF quality first no arguments their guy.

But all quality and no quantity isnt the best either.

I just hope they find the right balance.

Grazel69
03-05-2013, 11:16 PM
you were going into AC3 expecting a month worth of gameplay? Then you're just stupid to expect such a thing. Also Captain Kidd's outfit is probably among the coolest i've seen in any game so far(personal opinion of course) and the good thing about those Kidd missions is they required a little bit of thinking, they were more puzzly. AC2's tombs were just a mission within a seperate scripted area. which if you look at it is kind of boring

UrDeviant1
03-05-2013, 11:21 PM
DEF quality first no arguments their guy.

But all quality and no quantity isnt the best either.

I just hope they find the right balance.

As far as games go (especially action/adventure) I think AC has always offered a good amount of content.

Escappa
03-05-2013, 11:26 PM
As far as games go (especially action/adventure) I think AC has always offered a good amount of content.

Yeah...but I miss the puzzles in the signs left by 16 :'( Made me feel like Robert Langdon

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 11:32 PM
you were going into AC3 expecting a month worth of gameplay? Then you're just stupid to expect such a thing. Also Captain Kidd's outfit is probably among the coolest i've seen in any game so far(personal opinion of course) and the good thing about those Kidd missions is they required a little bit of thinking, they were more puzzly. AC2's tombs were just a mission within a seperate scripted area. which if you look at it is kind of boring

hahahaha thats a good one. Expecting a month of game play out of ubisoft is like expecting to get a free million $.

Im not even expecting 4 to be a month long i just hope ubisoft realizes that at least 1/4 of their money profits will disappear if 4 is too short.

Kidds outfit was kind of cool and the missions were interesting. But i miss climbing elaborately to get farther into the level.

Kidds outfit would have been even cooler if it came with kidd's weapons to use.

The ancient tombs in ac 2 where so fun to climb in my opinion if they incorporate the way the side special armor missions work by combinding 2 and 3's climbing with story it will be a very fun thing to see and play

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Yeah...but I miss the puzzles in the signs left by 16 :'( Made me feel like Robert Langdon

Yea i miss this too.

Any one else miss having to elaborately climb, and actually have to think to get to the top for eagle spots?

It seems that now you can just hold up and he climbs right up to it its kind of boring and not even high up

TorQue1988
03-05-2013, 11:37 PM
OFF TOPIC: Is anyone else excited for the Thief reboot?
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/03/05/april-cover-revealed-thief.aspx

Escappa
03-05-2013, 11:38 PM
OFF TOPIC: Is anyone else excited for the Thief reboot?
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/03/05/april-cover-revealed-thief.aspx

Nope :p

Vex_Assassin
03-06-2013, 12:01 AM
"What we the people are expecting" ... really? I think its 'What I am expecting"

CalgaryJay
03-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Haven't read much in this thread so it may have been said, but if those dummies don't put ambient music back in the game, I'm going to lose my ****.

I just read in that Q&A article how you can hunt rare animals in the jungles. Sounds interesting, as long as its not that lame QTE again. Fix both of those and the game's already much better.

Escappa
03-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Haven't read much in this thread so it may have been said, but if those dummies don't put ambient music back in the game, I'm going to lose my ****.

I just read in that Q&A article how you can hunt rare animals in the jungles. Sounds interesting, as long as its not that lame QTE again. Fix both of those and the game's already much better.

I want to shoot bats :D

D.I.D.
03-06-2013, 12:46 AM
This will not have to happen

Chrono Cross was placed on two disks for just this reason. About half way into the story line you are required to change disks to continue playing as they put only half a game on one disk and half on another.

This would be more work for them but if they want a best selling game then they should REALLLLY step it up. If 4 is bad im not buying 5 or 6 or 7 and i know about 27 other people that will say the same. Im sure that assassins creed will loose COUNTLESS fans if 4 sucks and is short again and rushed

They've already got a bestselling game, and quality will maintain that. Quantity will not.

People are satisfied with a 12 hour single player game now. They'd like more, but 12 (or thereabouts) is the standard. Some games have pushed that down to 6 or 7 (CoD, BF3, Aliens: Colonial Marines) and those games get a battering for it, but they get by on their multiplayer. Many people never even run the single player game anyway.

I've played Brotherhood over and over. It was considered short by many, but I didn't care because it was all worth doing again. Dishonored only had 9 missions, but I played that repeatedly too because they were beautifully crafted, and it ended up being many magazines' Game Of The Year. I spent what must have been about 20 hours doing all of the side content for AC3, and not only did all that quantity lower my opinion of the game, it left me totally uninterested in playing it again (I tried and gave up, making it the AC game I've played the least, with ACR a close second).

Your 27 friends might claim they're not going to buy AC5 unless you get weeks of gameplay in your first tun of AC4 (you won't), but marketing will make liars of the majority, and maybe you too.

Lignjoslav
03-06-2013, 01:10 AM
Here would be my list:

first and foremost, MORE POLISH, and that means:

better performance optimization
fewer bugs, including, but not limited to:

actions that should trigger something not registering,
things disappearing off the map
pop-out (opposite of pop-in), for the first time in the series, or any game as far as I remember

attention to detail, such as:

assassination contracts, that were better omitted compared to how they were done in AC3; I hear this will be done right in ACIV, so that's good
more logical 100% sync constraints; 100% sync is achieved when you act like your ancestor, a true and skilled assassin; if you're told to follow a convoy through the woods, but to refrain, for 100% sync, from hiding in the cart with hay, yet at the checkpoint Connor is suddenly teleported into the hay, the demand wasn't just illogical, it was wrong.

That one is so above all, that I'll put the rest in a separate list:

a return of free running; it's not like the game forbid it, but in the cities I somehow felt much less drawn to the rooftops than before, and in the frontier, it usually felt more like a chore than anything else; also, it seemed a little broken, there were many places where Connor just wouldn't do a backjump, or a wallrun with a side jump; I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but it was a bit frustrating; also, an occasional free running puzzle sequence on a secret location, such as those present in some of the previous parts, would be welcome;
the game could actually do with a bit of shrinking; AC3 maps are huge and that's wonderful, but they make one rush or even use fast travel a lot, which makes the world seem less immersive
a better story and a more developed lead character; unlike with Altair and Ezio, we can hardly see much of Connor's personality; when we do, he's usually argunig with Achilles like a teenager trying to prove that he knows everything better than his father.

Well, I think that that would be it! :D

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 01:14 AM
They've already got a bestselling game, and quality will maintain that. Quantity will not.

People are satisfied with a 12 hour single player game now. They'd like more, but 12 (or thereabouts) is the standard. Some games have pushed that down to 6 or 7 (CoD, BF3, Aliens: Colonial Marines) and those games get a battering for it, but they get by on their multiplayer. Many people never even run the single player game anyway.

I've played Brotherhood over and over. It was considered short by many, but I didn't care because it was all worth doing again. Dishonored only had 9 missions, but I played that repeatedly too because they were beautifully crafted, and it ended up being many magazines' Game Of The Year. I spent what must have been about 20 hours doing all of the side content for AC3, and not only did all that quantity lower my opinion of the game, it left me totally uninterested in playing it again (I tried and gave up, making it the AC game I've played the least, with ACR a close second).

Your 27 friends might claim they're not going to buy AC5 unless you get weeks of gameplay in your first tun of AC4 (you won't), but marketing will make liars of the majority, and maybe you too.

lol. See its people like you that the game industry now adays love.

Your seriously willing to sit there and play the same **** you already played over and over again the same 9 missions really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thats a joke right?

If people are satisfied with this junk nothing will ever change have fun enjoying your 12 hour campaign and playing it again and again.

If people are seriously satisfied with a good 12 hour story for $60 then people are just willing to blow cash now a days

I guess i was wrong times have changed or atleast for you younger generations

They are going to capitalize on your stupidity. I CANNOT BELIEVE you accept half the work for more money with additional content it can rise to $110 per person it should be 60 with the dlc included.

People are becoming so stupid now a days

the bar is so low and its because all of you dont understand what its like to have a higher bar anymore.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 01:16 AM
"What we the people are expecting" ... really? I think its 'What I am expecting"

I am speaking for the people who feel the same as i do bro.

I had no idea that people were even satisfied with the game because to my knowledge everyone i talked to thats my age is extremely disappointed and on other forms as well.... today is the first day ive ever heard someone say they liked the length of the game thats crazy

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 01:17 AM
Here would be my list:

first and foremost, MORE POLISH, and that means:

better performance optimization
fewer bugs, including, but not limited to:

actions that should trigger something not registering,
things disappearing off the map
pop-out (opposite of pop-in), for the first time in the series, or any game as far as I remember

attention to detail, such as:

assassination contracts, that were better omitted compared to how they were done in AC3; I hear this will be done right in ACIV, so that's good
more logical 100% sync constraints; 100% sync is achieved when you act like your ancestor, a true and skilled assassin; if you're told to follow a convoy through the woods, but to refrain, for 100% sync, from hiding in the cart with hay, yet at the checkpoint Connor is suddenly teleported into the hay, the demand wasn't just illogical, it was wrong.

That one is so above all, that I'll put the rest in a separate list:

a return of free running; it's not like the game forbid it, but in the cities I somehow felt much less drawn to the rooftops than before, and in the frontier, it usually felt more like a chore than anything else; also, it seemed a little broken, there were many places where Connor just wouldn't do a backjump, or a wallrun with a side jump; I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but it was a bit frustrating; also, an occasional free running puzzle sequence on a secret location, such as those present in some of the previous parts, would be welcome;
the game could actually do with a bit of shrinking; AC3 maps are huge and that's wonderful, but they make one rush or even use fast travel a lot, which makes the world seem less immersive
a better story and a more developed lead character; unlike with Altair and Ezio, we can hardly see much of Connor's personality; when we do, he's usually argunig with Achilles like a teenager trying to prove that he knows everything better than his father.

Well, I think that that would be it! :D

^ Good ideas

Lignjoslav
03-06-2013, 01:24 AM
Thanks! :)

Regarding the Dishonored discussion, Dishonored was quality gaming. It certainly wasn't value for money at the full AAA price, but that's what sales are for. And for the right money, it was thoroughly enjoyable. Not every game has to be huge, but one should also be careful with one's own money. :)

AC is a different beast, though. It's not a coincidence that the only two games that I've ever preordered came from this series (AC:B and AC3). Because AC games aren't beautiful little games, they are beautiful big games with tens of hours of single player content and that makes them worth it. :)

Bababushca
03-06-2013, 02:07 AM
I completely agree. A lot of this could be done by simply going back a few centuries if not more.

pirate1802
03-06-2013, 03:56 AM

Yeah.. OP thinks he is some messiah for the "majority" or something..

48 sequences is not a realistic demand. What is a good demand is that they maintain the AC2 length. I think that was the lengthiest AC in terms of main missions? They'd do well to maintain that quality. I'd take 14 AC2 sequences over 48 boring sequences anyday.

Epsilonyx
03-06-2013, 04:55 AM
50 Sequences? Quantity means nothing. In fact, a focus on quantity almost certainly results in a drop in quality across the board, in my opinion. Skyrim might be a massive game, but I think its ****ing boring, ugly and unintuitive, and quite frankly 200+ plus hours of ******** is just as bad as 20+ hours of ********. Journey is one of the best games I've ever played, and its also one of the shortest.

To me, AC3 was fine. It was alright. But i don't think I'll be playing it in 2018, whereas i do still play AC1 six years after its release. I understand why people consider AC2 a better game than its predecessor, and in all honesty it is just that, but the assassination missions in AC1 were so good that I'll play through the entire game just to go through each one of them again. AC3 had none of those. We've said it before: linearity is bad. From what I've heard they're giving back freedom within missions for the next instalment, but I've also heard that the main story is 60/40 land to sea missions, which makes me doubt their former statement. Dual swords are cool, but I'd happily give them up for a proper ASSASSIN'S Creed game.

Assassin_M
03-06-2013, 04:58 AM
You want to meet Franklin and Edison.......at the same time..........really ?

Jexx21
03-06-2013, 05:15 AM
i'm expecting to jump out of a birthday cake with some ladies in acvi: sexy cake time

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 05:56 AM
Yeah.. OP thinks he is some messiah for the "majority" or something..

48 sequences is not a realistic demand. What is a good demand is that they maintain the AC2 length. I think that was the lengthiest AC in terms of main missions? They'd do well to maintain that quality. I'd take 14 AC2 sequences over 48 boring sequences anyday.

lol lol you must not have read every page bro.....

48 short sequences or 24 long ones isnt much to ask for and if you dont want atleast 24 long ones then idk whats wrong with you

I agree ac2 was reasonable thats the least they could do.

48 short sequences wouldnt be pointless if their was an interesting story line that continued day by day rather than year by year....

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 05:58 AM
50 Sequences? Quantity means nothing. In fact, a focus on quantity almost certainly results in a drop in quality across the board, in my opinion. Skyrim might be a massive game, but I think its ****ing boring, ugly and unintuitive, and quite frankly 200+ plus hours of ******** is just as bad as 20+ hours of ********. Journey is one of the best games I've ever played, and its also one of the shortest.

To me, AC3 was fine. It was alright. But i don't think I'll be playing it in 2018, whereas i do still play AC1 six years after its release. I understand why people consider AC2 a better game than its predecessor, and in all honesty it is just that, but the assassination missions in AC1 were so good that I'll play through the entire game just to go through each one of them again. AC3 had none of those. We've said it before: linearity is bad. From what I've heard they're giving back freedom within missions for the next instalment, but I've also heard that the main story is 60/40 land to sea missions, which makes me doubt their former statement. Dual swords are cool, but I'd happily give them up for a proper ASSASSIN'S Creed game.

I am shocked that you say skyrim was boring. I honestly wish it was a bit longer where they add the 2 dlcs for free instead of paying an extra 100$

This i guess is where half the population of gamers differ.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 05:59 AM
You want to meet Franklin and Edison.......at the same time..........really ?

LOL dude id love to see Edison as a Templar even if it was just a quick vision idc.

Franklin should have just been a given with heavy influence

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 06:18 AM
l48 short sequences or 24 long ones isnt much to ask for and if you dont want atleast 24 long ones then idk whats wrong with you

I agree ac2 was reasonable thats the least they could do.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a great example of a entitled a-hole who clearly doesn't know a **** thing about gamemaking.

pirate1802
48 short sequences or 24 long ones isnt much to ask for and if you dont want atleast 24 long ones then idk whats wrong with you....

What I want and what I expect are two totally different things. And making games longer doesn't mean they'll automatically be better. Games need to end at a reasonable length or people will start leaving it.

For example: If you ask me whether I'd like to play a 200 hour-long awesome game I'd be conflicted, solely because of the length. I simply don't have that much tie to sit through one game. You may like long games, but generally making uber long games isn't a good idea unless there's enough subject matter (which AC doesn't) and even then there's a limit.

I think there was another thread closer to AC3's release which said there should be like 50 sequences in AC3. This thread reminds me of that.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a great example of a entitled a-hole who clearly doesn't know a **** thing about gamemaking.

Indeed. ..isn't much to ask for, lolmao! Yeah I guess 10 playable characters isn't much to ask for either!

Black_Widow9
i'm expecting to jump out of a birthday cake with some ladies in acvi: sexy cake time
I just almost spit my tea all over my laptop. lol

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 06:27 AM
Indeed. ..isn't much to ask for, lolmao! Yeah I guess 10 playable characters isn't much to ask for either!

I mean, why wait for the next spinoff of AC4, or AC5? Why not just combine them! I would be more content right? I mean I'm sure all that rushing of the games, and the massive length wouldn't decrease on the overall quality, right?

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 06:28 AM
Also, if your gonna bring Skyrim up as an example of a long, good game, which I agreed it is a good one, look at the money, resources, and time Bethesda spent on it.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:35 AM

And this ladies and gentleman is a prime example of someone who likes to trash talk a person for their beliefs

IDC WHAT YOU THINK BRO

im standing up for the people who like long games you have no respect get some

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:38 AM
I mean, why wait for the next spinoff of AC4, or AC5? Why not just combine them! I would be more content right? I mean I'm sure all that rushing of the games, and the massive length wouldn't decrease on the overall quality, right?

lol dude your going out of context now. Your the example of the fool who is satisfied with a game that was thrown together in a year rather then 2 or 3 years

Eternal Reward
And this ladies and gentleman is a prime example of someone who likes to trash talk a person for their beliefs

IDC WHAT YOU THINK BRO

And I'm standing up for people who like quality over quantity.

Which appears to be everyone here.

So.......

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm2wv1mFGr1qfc9t2.gif

And

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d40a93c1ec76f9bc14c0c7ef6341da69/tumblr_mghby1XZ9D1ry10fwo1_500.gif

Assassin_M
Well...Here it is from someone who`s studying game design, knows game designers and makes small time games...

You don't know ****..

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:39 AM
Also, if your gonna bring Skyrim up as an example of a long, good game, which I agreed it is a good one, look at the money, resources, and time Bethesda spent on it.

YES!

your absolutely right.

I expect ubisoft to do the same man

If they just took one extra year and stopped trying to rush the game for christmas wed have a truely amazing form of art and one of the greatest games of all time

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 06:40 AM
lol dude your going out of context now. Your the example of the fool who is satisfied with a game that was thrown together in a year rather then 2 or 3 years

The game has been in production since 2011.......

Your only making it worse for yourself.

xxhypnotikzzxx
Well...Here it is from someone who`s studying game design, knows game designers and makes small time games...

You don't know ****..

lol WAAAA HOEE////EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

big guy over here. all you game makers now a days make me sick let me talk to a vintage game maker

Eternal Reward
YES!

your absolutely right.

I expect ubisoft to do the same man

If they just took one extra year and stopped trying to rush the game for christmas wed have a truely amazing form of art and one of the greatest games of all time

Do you actually know the time it took, with a ton of Bethesda focused on it, to make a game like Skyrim, which is what your asking?

Assassin_M
Anyone who disagrees with me is an Idiot
Go home, sonny...

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:41 AM
The game has been in production since 2011.......

Your only making it worse for yourself.

Dude it took them a year to create it they should have worked longer on each game..........

pirate1802
03-06-2013, 06:42 AM

Yeah, like I said. OP wants to be a messiah for the masses. Save yourself the embarrassment and just stand for what YOU want to see in the game. Even in this thread most people are disagreeing with you.

Assassin_M
Dude it took them a year to create it they should have worked longer on each game..........
48 sequences...You... don't...know...****..

/thread

No one should take this guy seriously.....My IQ dropped for a second there just replying to him...

xxhypnotikzzxx
Go home, sonny...

AHAHAHAAHAHA dude you must be one crappy game designer

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:43 AM
48 sequences...you... Don't...know...****..

/thread

no one should take this guy seriously.....my iq dropped for a second there just replying to him...

lol your a moron

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 06:43 AM

Ok, see how numbers work is 1...then 2....then 3.....

See how many years that is? Three. Thats three years. Roughly. Based on their release date.

Assassin_M
03-06-2013, 06:44 AM
Dude`s not even a game designer yet and he said it himself, but i`ll prove that i still don't know **** xD kekekekekekekeke

Assassin_M
03-06-2013, 06:45 AM
lol your a moron
You`re*

Love you too

pirate1802
03-06-2013, 06:45 AM
No one should take this guy seriously.....My IQ dropped for a second there just replying to him...

Mine dropped the moment I saw he wanted Edison in AC3..

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 06:46 AM
http://www.bhs.cc/forum/Smileys/default/Troll_Alert_1a.gif

We should probably evacuate this thread. Me and A_M will hold him down, everyone else out!

Assassin_M
03-06-2013, 06:47 AM
We should probably evacuate this thread. Me and A_M will hold him down, everyone else out!
What do you think, inspector ? What type of troll is he ?? more importantly....WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO ???

pirate1802
03-06-2013, 06:47 AM
I'll spectate!

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:49 AM
You`re*

Love you too

OMGGGG I DIDNT USE AN '

your a *** lol now i can tell why your ******ed!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill just end it at this.

Thank you all
for all you ******s that are allowing the bar to be lowered are most likely on this website. Ubisoft has caught them selfs a bunch of fools. Every other form will tell you they arent satisfied with the game and they will be losing countless people except a select few in this form who are obviously to blind to see that all they have to do is ask for a better game. If their WHOLE ENTIRE CUSTOMERS ask for a better game they have no choice but to deliver

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 06:50 AM
What do you think, inspector ? What type of troll is he ?? more importantly....WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO ???

Well, I think he may have some self-delusional tendencies. He seems to believe he actually knows something about making videogames.

He also for some reason believes everyone is with him on this....which is quite untrue.

And finally, he has the classic "If Your Not With Me, Your Stupid" belief.

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 06:51 AM
OMGGGG I DIDNT USE AN '

your a *** lol now i can tell why your ******ed!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill just end it at this.

Thank you all
for all you ******s that are allowing the bar to be lowered are most likely on this website. Ubisoft has caught them selfs a bunch of fools. Every other form will tell you they arent satisfied with the game and they will be losing countless people except a select few in this form who are obviously to blind to see that all they have to do is ask for a better game. If their WHOLE ENTIRE CUSTOMERS ask for a better game they have no choice but to deliver

He seems to be accepting the fact that his ideas are stupid and he should feel stupid, though he is masking it in pretending he is right.

This is good progress. We can work with this.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:51 AM
pirate1802 Assassin_M Eternal Reward

You are all losers who have no life and like to troll on forms

get a life ***s

pirate1802
03-06-2013, 06:53 AM
Keep whining. All I'd like to say is if you didn't come across as a demanding child and trash others views that are not in line with yours people would have had less trouble. As it is, you came across as a troubled troll.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:54 AM
He seems to be accepting the fact that his ideas are stupid and he should feel stupid, though he is masking it in pretending he is right.

This is good progress. We can work with this.

na dude i just realized im talking to a bunch of f***ucking moron**s .

You guys who respond negative and the people they have brain washed into accepting half the work for the same price you are all moron**s theirs no point in speaking with you anymore have fun being ignorant

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 06:54 AM
And we're back to denial stage.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:56 AM
Keep whining. All I'd like to say is if you didn't come across as a demanding child and trash others views that are not in line with yours people would have had less trouble. As it is, you came across as a troubled troll.

Dude....... are you kidding me.....

Im speaking for the people who like longer video games and people who love short video games just so happened to troll on me...........

pirate1802
na dude i just realized im talking to a bunch of f***ucking moron**s .

You guys who respond negative and the people they have brain washed into accepting half the work for the same price you are all moron**s theirs no point in speaking with you anymore have fun being ignorant

Glad you realized it. Will you leave these forums now? :D Or will we have to endure more if your whining?

Legendz54
Wow the ignorance of this guy..

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Wow the ignorance of you people on ubisoft i cannot believe it

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 06:58 AM
Glad you realized it. Will you leave these forums now? :D Or will we have to endure more if your whining?

Are you a child? Grow up mr bad *** trolling pirate qu*eer

TheBearJew32
03-06-2013, 06:59 AM
OMGGGG I DIDNT USE AN '

...you forgot the "R-E"...you're
sorry

pirate1802
03-06-2013, 06:59 AM
Dude....... are you kidding me.....

Im speaking for the people who like longer video games and people who love short video games just so happened to troll on me...........

I don't want a 200 hour long borefest. I'd have 14 awesome sequences (like in AC2) than 48 sequences. Your opinion, which differs from mine. That's no reason to call others stupid and morons. Also unlike you I have realistic expectations. You're not speaking for anyone but your personal wishes.

Like I said, keep whining, maybe someone somewhere down the line will agree with you.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 07:00 AM
...you forgot the "r-e"...you're
sorry

dude!!!!!! Lmfao

who the fu*c*k cares!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

pirate1802
03-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Are you a child? Grow up mr bad *** trolling pirate qu*eer

Its obvious who is a child, the one who is filling his comment with insults and trying his best to evade the auto-censure XD

Legendz54
03-06-2013, 07:02 AM
Whenever I see a post that says " I am a huge fan of the series" I know ****s going to go down, If your a huge fan start acting like one and learn some respect you idiotic child.

xxhypnotikzzxx
03-06-2013, 07:03 AM
I don't want a 200 hour long borefest. I'd have 14 awesome sequences (like in AC2) than 48 sequences. Your opinion, which differs from mine. That's no reason to call others stupid and morons. Also unlike you I have realistic expectations. You're not speaking for anyone but your personal wishes.

Like I said, keep whining, maybe someone somewhere down the line will agree with you.

DUDE i know that their will not be an ac5 if ac4 sucks balls they wont have funding due to lack of selling games

Assassin_M
Inspector get code F

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY !!

xxhypnotikzzxx
Whenever I see a post that says " I am a huge fan of the series" I know ****s going to go down, If your a huge fan start acting like one and learn some respect you idiotic child.

Awe thats so cute buddy

Assassin_M
03-06-2013, 07:04 AM
Awe thats so cute buddy
Alright...code green...he`s back to being normal now...

Lets just try first step again, inspector ??

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Just, be quiet man....

pirate1802
DUDE i know that their will not be an ac5 if ac4 sucks balls they wont have funding due to lack of selling games

Annnnnd you're delusional again. They've probably already started planning AC5 or whatever the next AC is called.

But then, by your definition if AC IV has say, 10 sequences that sucks balls right?

TheBearJew32
well, even when you tried to acknowledge your;) mistake, you unfortunately did so incorrectly...sorry man

Assassin_M
03-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Annnnnd you're delusional again. They've probably already started planning AC5 or whatever the next AC is called.

But then, by your definition if AC IV has say, 10 sequences that sucks balls right?
you`re a spectator..

GET OUT !!

Legendz54
03-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Awe thats so cute buddy

Whats going to be funny is you getting banned soon lol..

Eternal Reward
03-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Alright...code green...he`s back to being normal now...

Lets just try first step again, inspector ??

Well we tried reasoning, really was just a gesture, never works.

Then we showed him how wrong he was, showed him people that actually know a thing or two....

I guess we could just stop feeding him?

Assassin_M
03-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Whats going to be funny is you getting banned soon lol..
Naw...Mods are forgiving..

For now, he`ll to have to settle for being owned by me and Inspector senpai

Assassin_M
03-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Well we tried reasoning, really was just a gesture, never works.

Then we showed him how wrong he was, showed him people that actually know a thing or two....

I guess we could just stop feeding him?
How do you suggest we do that ?? :O

pirate1802
you`re a spectator..

GET OUT !!

and I'm giving my spectatorial opinion!!

Deal with it!

xxhypnotikzzxx
Ok trolling is just proving my point

Im done talking to a bunch of trolling tards.

I will go to a form that appreciates making ac4 longer. Their is no point in talking to trolling people who dont even want a longer game.

My final message to ubisoft you will loose so much money if you continue making short quick games. You seem to have a number of ubisoft fans that surprisingly like short games and will be sticking with you which is good. But i know for sure that a good majority of people outside of this ubisoft form is very upset with the AC story and is not even considering black flag as a good game or a worthy purchase .

Black_Widow9
03-06-2013, 07:09 AM
Wow just wow....
I'm going to lock this now. I suggest if you are going to create or participate in a Topic you stay in line with the Forum Rules and try not to speak for the community as a whole to avoid situations like this in the future.