PDA

View Full Version : how is edward an ezio clone

Radman500
03-05-2013, 06:28 AM
because he is a womanizer, because somehow 1 of his qualities is similar to ezio meaning he is a clone

awsome logic (not).........

Edward seems to be much edgier, and rougher then ezio, plus he has a drinking problem....

but i guess if you have a similar quality to someone else, just 1 your a clone of that person

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 06:30 AM
Yeah I laugh at people who say that after watching one video. Is everyone in the world who isn't a virgin now like Ezio? I feel like he'll be a mix of the best of Ezio and Altair, charismatic but also mysterious and a kind of no-******** type of guy. I also like his character model a lot, looks quite good in my opinion.

LoyalACFan
03-05-2013, 06:33 AM
I've been saying this all along, but we'll see. He seems like a dark reflection of Ezio more than anything else. If Ezio is Luke Skywalker, then Edward seems to be Starkiller from The Force Unleashed.

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 06:39 AM
I've been saying this all along, but we'll see. He seems like a dark reflection of Ezio more than anything else. If Ezio is Luke Skywalker, then Edward seems to be Starkiller from The Force Unleashed.

Except hopefully he'll have crazy things like: Character development, good voice acting, not whine and yell at everyone who tells him to do anything, no just be all looks not character.

rupok2
03-05-2013, 06:42 AM
Except hopefully he'll have crazy things like: Character development, good voice acting, not whine and yell at everyone who tells him to do anything, no just be all looks not character.

Are those complaints supposed to be directed at ezio?

LoyalACFan
03-05-2013, 06:45 AM

Yeah, well, it was just an analogy. I'm not endorsing the shoddiness of TFU. However...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/49256/1903803-starkillertfu2.jpghttp://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/5/54/Edward_at_the_coast.jpg

:rolleyes:

Eternal Reward

No, Starkiller. Ever played Force Unleashed?

Eternal Reward
Yeah, well, it was just an analogy. I'm not endorsing the shoddiness of TFU. However...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/49256/1903803-starkillertfu2.jpghttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130304181608/assassinscreed/images/thumb/5/54/Edward_at_the_coast.jpg/212px-Edward_at_the_coast.jpg

:eek:

rupok2
03-05-2013, 06:49 AM

Its the common chin down eyes up pose LOL.

ProletariatPleb
03-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Looks more like towards Connor, lol.

LoyalACFan
03-05-2013, 06:51 AM
Its the common chin down eyes up pose LOL.

With two swords and a hooded cloak :p

pirate1802
03-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Hey, this is the fanbase which dismissed Connor as drab and boring. Are you surprised it is unwilling to dig deeper into a character before labeling them?

poptartz20
03-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Honestly.. I can't help but the thought did come across my mind. According to his description:

Into this world sails a young, cocky, and fearsome captain named Edward Kenway. His skill with a sword and disdain for authority earn him the respect of pirate legends like Blackbeard, but thrust him into an ancient conflict that threatens to destroy everything the pirates have built.

Sounds a little like Ezio. Though at the same time I can't help but think he will be a combination of each assassin respectively. Cocky like Haytham, but darker like Altair, yet maybe as light hearted as Ezio with a Focus like Connor? Good Lord I hope they have a great voice actor lined up for his character.

wjjcfuwh
03-05-2013, 08:29 AM
He seems like a dark reflection of Ezio more than anything else. http://lybd.info/a32.jpg

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Honestly.. I can't help but the thought did come across my mind. According to his description:

Sounds a little like Ezio. Though at the same time I can't help but think he will be a combination of each assassin respectively. Cocky like Haytham, but darker like Altair, yet maybe as light hearted as Ezio with a Focus like Connor? Good Lord I hope they have a great voice actor lined up for his character.

I feel like whoever voiced the Prince in WW or even T2T/SoT would fit his face haha.

NvmberFiveUA
03-05-2013, 08:33 AM
because he is a womanizer, because somehow 1 of his qualities is similar to ezio meaning he is a clone

awsome logic (not).........

Edward seems to be much edgier, and rougher then ezio, plus he has a drinking problem....

but i guess if you have a similar quality to someone else, just 1 your a clone of that person

He also seems to wear guy liner... Ezio did not wear guy liner.

pirate1802
03-05-2013, 08:44 AM
He seems like a dark reflection of Ezio more than anything else. http://lybd.info/a32.jpg

This is how I think he will be. Ezio used to ask the ladies nicely, this guy seems to just come and grab 'em, whether they like it or not.

Radman500
03-05-2013, 08:51 AM
This is how I think he will be. Ezio used to ask the ladies nicely, this guy seems to just come and grab 'em, whether they like it or not.

me as welll

i see him as a darker version of ezio, and most likely the darkest protagonist we have had so far

pirate1802
03-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Yeah, enough with the by-the-books heroes. I wanna see a protagonist who is like Altair (breaks the creed etc) but doesn't mend his ways. In his own brutal ways, he serves the creed. Would be very interesting to watch.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-05-2013, 08:56 AM
which gaming character isn't an Ezio clone?Except Connor.

pirate1802
03-05-2013, 08:58 AM
which gaming character isn't an Ezio clone?Except Connor.

And Connor is an Altair clone so..

AjinkyaParuleka
03-05-2013, 09:22 AM
And Connor is an Altair clone so..
I meant that almost 90% of the gaming characters are just like Ezio.

pirate1802
03-05-2013, 09:24 AM

If you don't delve deeper into them then yes. Hell even I am an Ezio clone!

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 01:14 PM

Would you care to give some examples for me to shoot down?

xXRyzonXx
03-05-2013, 01:23 PM
While there are a lot of similarities, I would hardly call him a clone.

For one, he seems a lot more ruthless then the other assassins.