PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag...Too much naval anyone?

Paribissee
03-05-2013, 06:23 AM
I liked the naval part in AC3 but if half of the new game is naval its just too much for me:nonchalance:

Also i dont like the modern day missions at all, they just mess with the athmosphere of the game:(

Not looking good at all for me:(

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 06:29 AM
I'm surprised at all the negative reactions on Ubi forums, I'm more excited than I've been for an AC game. As for me, I really enjoyed the naval missions (and honestly went into them expecting them to be like the ACR tower defense in terms of entertainment,) however I really did end up enjoying them. It sucks though that you didn't, you probably won't enjoy this game as much :(

LoyalACFan
03-05-2013, 06:29 AM
-Modern-day missions are going to be mostly optional this time around

-The naval stuff is no longer you glued to the helm gunning down enemies. You can stop, roam around the ship, drop anchor, go swimming, etc. Think of the ship as a portable Homestead.

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 06:35 AM
I'm expecting there will be a lot more boarding enemy ships as well.

souNdwAve89
03-05-2013, 06:37 AM
The game will be 60% on land, so that is a good chunk at least. The naval aspect is not limited like it was in AC3 because you have more freedom this time around. There is no gameplay footage yet, so we cannot fully judge it yet.

Paribissee
03-05-2013, 06:39 AM
-Modern-day missions are going to be mostly optional this time around

-The naval stuff is no longer you glued to the helm gunning down enemies. You can stop, roam around the ship, drop anchor, go swimming, etc. Think of the ship as a portable Homestead.

Ok it sounds nice if the naval stuff is more about freedom:)

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Ok it sounds nice if the naval stuff is more about freedom:)

Yeah, if it was exactly like AC3 I wouldn't like 40% being naval, but their gonna add a lot more to it.

rupok2
03-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Well the percentage may be the overall percentage of missions. I doubt 40% of story missions will be on the naval side. I think alot of the side quests may be naval related or there may be alot of non story content on the naval side. So they are taking everything into consideration when throwing that percentage around.

pirate1802
03-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Well the percentage may be the overall percentage of missions. I doubt 40% of story missions will be on the naval side. I think alot of the side quests may be naval related or there may be alot of non story content on the naval side. So they are taking everything into consideration when throwing that percentage around.

yeah probably tomb missions would be in those naval missions as well, since you'll use your ship to get there, or swim underwater. I thing the 60-40 indicates the overall divide.

poptartz20
03-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Ehh.. While I enjoyed Naval Mission (on my second playthrough) it wasn't something that I absolutely loved. I am skeptical about everything. Umm... This will be interesting.

wjjcfuwh
03-05-2013, 08:31 AM
The naval stuff is no longer you glued to the helm gunning down enemies.http://lybd.info/a32.jpg

poptartz20
03-05-2013, 08:33 AM
The naval stuff is no longer you glued to the helm gunning down enemies.http://lybd.info/a32.jpg

If this is the case. I'll be happy! I'm interested to see more about this new game.