PDA

View Full Version : What about the crossbow?

prince162010
03-05-2013, 05:52 AM
i really like the crossbow weapon from the previous AC games i mean (AC BH & AC RV) and they removed it from AC 3:( could they bring this weapon back to AC IV:confused:?? it would be so cool if they do that:cool: anyone with me in this idea?? YOUR OPINIONS:D^^

deskp
03-05-2013, 05:54 AM
i really like the crossbow weapon from the previous AC games i mean (AC BH & AC RV) and they removed it from AC 3:( could they bring this weapon back to AC IV:confused:?? it would be so cool if they do that:cool: anyone with me in this idea?? YOUR OPINIONS:D^^

Nope guns and blow darts will replace that.

pirate1802
03-05-2013, 05:59 AM
Crossbows don't fit well with this setting does it? That's why I thing blowpipes are a sort-of replacements for crossbows.

LoyalACFan
03-05-2013, 06:01 AM
^ Yeah, we've already got the blow darts for silent long-range kills. Besides, I don't care for the crossbow aesthetically. It looks incredibly dumb when rolling.

Ragsash
03-05-2013, 06:06 AM
No option for continue to have the bow?
I really liked that weapon.

prince162010
03-05-2013, 06:12 AM
No option for continue to have the bow?
I really liked that weapon.

not much as the crossbow' the crossbow is a fantastic weapon that can be used for a long short range:) with only one shot kill' 'unlike the bow in AC3 as you go up to 2 or 3 shots to kill your enemy:(

LoyalACFan
03-05-2013, 06:17 AM
not much as the crossbow' the crossbow is a fantastic weapon that can be used for a long short range:) with only one shot kill' 'unlike the bow in AC3 as you go up to 2 or 3 shots to kill your enemy:(

If you use it in a counter-kill, it only takes one shot just like the pistol. Although it looks really dumb that he can whip out the bow and shoot a guy in the throat at point blank range before the enemy can react :p

Aphex_Tim
03-05-2013, 06:22 AM

Then you're using it wrong.

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 06:23 AM
If you use it in a counter-kill, it only takes one shot just like the pistol. Although it looks really dumb that he can whip out the bow and shoot a guy in the throat at point blank range before the enemy can react :p

Well, lets remember that these are also guards that completely forget about a person if the paper prints nice things about him. I don't think their to bright.

Eternal Reward
03-05-2013, 06:23 AM

I believe its a one hit kill if your undetected.

prince162010
03-05-2013, 06:26 AM

hahaha yeah u are right but i don't think the crossbow is a dump weapon:eek: as i played AC BH & AC RV i didn't feel that:confused:

rupok2
03-05-2013, 07:06 AM
I would rather have new weapons relating to that time. Personally I think the crossbow was one of the most op weapons in the games as well.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-05-2013, 07:53 AM
I would rather have new weapons relating to that time. Personally I think the crossbow was one of the most op weapons in the games as well.
This.Crossbow was perfect for that time period but its 18th century now you got muskets and stuff.Bow was preffered because it was silent,precise and long rage.I wonder if we will have blow darts instead of Bow in Black Flag.

poptartz20
03-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Yeah... The crossbow was great for the time. Honestly though I think a bullet is better than a arrow. Both deadly in their own right.

I can't think of any famous assassination that involved an arrow. JS. :D (I feel terrible for saying this. haha.)

Bullet>Arrows