PDA

View Full Version : Modern Day in AC4

lodylody
03-04-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm really concerned that the whole franchise is going to be Abstergo Entertainment Devices - Assassin's Creed 4 sounds like it will be one of these too (a site said that a developer said that "you" are the modern day assassin, trying to see the secrets about Abstergo).

My issues? At the end of AC3...
...we were left with the prospect of an epic trilogy of the humans fighting Juno and more of the amazing epic display of how the Templars and Assassins are so close to each other...
...but now we're left with Abstergo's secrets. And what secrets do Abstergo have? NONE. Other than encounters with PoE's and that they're Templars, which we already know. Instead of doing an epic modern day storyline which again placed emphasis on finding clues for the future in the past and a modern day fight between something much bigger than before, or exploring to the First Civilisation's world...?

We go with an Abstergo Entertainment Device. Why? Because they were scared because of the bad reception for the Modern Day segments (only because Desmond wasn't easily identifiable with, and they were too sparse, and they went NOWHERE with no real reward... just more clues).

We need answers... the random guy at the end of AC3, the other storyline started at the end of AC3... just pffft. Ubisoft can't just DITCH this storyline they've started.

mazohystic
03-04-2013, 11:11 PM
I just saw this on one of my favourite blogs and I'm actually so disappointed. Right now, I don't even want to buy AC4. I'm 99% sure I will probably end up buying it because everything else sounds awesome ("back to AC1", land and sea elements, really cool sounding assassin, the list goes on), but right now... No. Hopefully we'll find out what happens to Rebecca, William, and Shaun because I just want to know if they're okaaaaay. ;A; I also want to know other stuff but still. My beautiful modern assassin babies, why??

EDIT:
Okay apparently after reading some other posts, I totally took this the wrong way. I'm still bummed but definitely not as much as before.