PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag already sounds better then AC3

Radman500
03-04-2013, 06:15 PM
of course its all words, but if they stick to there promises this could be a vastly superior game to AC3

- Edward is customizable weapons, outfits etc.
- 50 locations, a massive world (bigger then the other AC games) you can seamlessly travel
- melee combat is said to be more challenging
- a return to stealth and open ending missions
- upgradable ship, crew etc. etc.

i can't wait for Black Flag

rupok2
03-04-2013, 06:16 PM
key word "sounds"

Radman500
03-04-2013, 06:17 PM
key word "sounds"
exactly... well see if ubisoft sticks to there promises in this one

Megas_Doux
03-04-2013, 06:18 PM
I want to believe that -AC3 has both my favorite story, assassin and antagonist- but the frozen lakes, random events and canoes are telling me not to uber hype....

Radman500
03-04-2013, 06:19 PM
AC4 has canoes?

Megas_Doux
03-04-2013, 06:21 PM
AC4 has canoes?

AC3 has supposed to have, and you saw what happened to that....

SleezeRocker
03-04-2013, 06:21 PM
of course its all words, but if they stick to there promises this could be a vastly superior game to AC3

I'd wait till you're more down the road before getting excited. Samething was said for AC3 but look how that turned out for most people. Im always down for more AC, but since ACR, I been more wary what the game's features are in the end than listening to the Bells and Whistles during the following months before it's release.

Vex_Assassin
03-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Don't get your hopes high too much. Remember when AC3 was announced how it sounded so awesome? And when the game came out, it wasn't what we were promised.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved AC3 but it didn't lived up to the hype and the expectations in my opinion.

hupponen
03-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Screw you Ubisoft! Messing with our heads :D I don't want to be hyped either, but it's just so hard.. Ooh, pirates!

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Screw you Ubisoft! Messing with our heads :D I don't want to be hyped either, but it's just so hard.. Ooh, pirates!

Yeah. Its not easy. I'm trying my best not to get hyped, but this **** is messing with my head it seems.

SleezeRocker
03-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Yeah. Its not easy. I'm trying my best not to get hyped, but this **** is messing with my head it seems.

I know it's hard when it's franchise you care about..but eh we'll get through this since the first AC. Takes awhile but eventually it'll happen, release day, and most of would be playing at least by thanksgiving time and have some awesome turkey and Coke while trying to 100% AC4 haha XD

UrDeviant1
03-04-2013, 07:00 PM
AC4 has canoes?

This comment made me laugh. AC:BF gives us our own customizable SHIP, and you're worried about canoes? Lol. But hey it would still be cool to chill on a lake in a canoe , not gonna lie.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-04-2013, 07:05 PM
I know only about 5-10 of those 50 locations would be present ingame..

hoodrat94
03-04-2013, 07:09 PM
I hope this time around the main campaign is longer! Believe it or not AC3 has the shortest MAIN campaign out there is AC series. And as i don't quite enjoy running around and collecting feather for just an outfit which doesn't do anything but look ****tier than assassin outfit, i think i dowsn't count towards your gameplay hours.
Game has 3 cities and from all the screenshots i have seen, I already looks awesome. Not boorish and lame like ac3 cities! Hope this guy Ashraf Ismail(descendant of Altair! jk), gets it right. Alex Hutchinson blew it!

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 07:20 PM
I hope this time around the main campaign is longer! Believe it or not AC3 has the shortest MAIN campaign out there is AC series.

That's correct. AC3 has lesser number of main missions than ACR even. Hope this game has around 65-70 main missions. AC3 had like 45..

Escappa
03-04-2013, 07:28 PM
That's correct. AC3 has lesser number of main missions than ACR even. Hope this game has around 65-70 main missions. AC3 had like 45..

No...finished AC3 in a week...I want this to last a month without playing shorter periods per day :D

D.I.D.
03-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Not boorish and lame like ac3 cities!

What's boorish about those cities? I don't think that's the word you meant to pick.

hupponen
03-04-2013, 07:48 PM
What's boorish about those cities? I don't think that's the word you meant to pick.

They are quite boring. They look almost like the same and has no good parkour places.

Edit. wait a second.. you didn't mean boring? :D

Bastiaen
03-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Don't get your hopes high too much. Remember when AC3 was announced how it sounded so awesome? And when the game came out, it wasn't what we were promised.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved AC3 but it didn't lived up to the hype and the expectations in my opinion.

Every AC game has lived up to its hype imo. I have thoroughly loved every AC game from start to finish. I think we judge AC on a very different scale from other games, because we expect more of it. Compare AC's story to any video game narrative out there. I'm not saying that it is the most flawless narrative, but it is my favorite, and it is better by far than the majority of games.