PDA

View Full Version : Edward and gameplay Details from IGN livestream.

rupok2
03-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Idk if this was known already but watching the IGN livestream the dev explained his character like this.

He said that Edward talks alot and is a charmer similar to Ezio but he is selfish and reckless. Edwards starts off as a pirate and transitions into an Assassin and this transition is extremely different from other Assassins.

Gameplay: The dev said that "good luck" not using stealth in some parts because its quite necessary for some tougher enemies. Missions are much more open and they don't "hand hold" you.

Some good stuff.

Heres the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RmbffZp_8Lg

AltairCBM
03-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Idk if this was known already but watching the IGN livestream the dev explained his character like this.

He said that Edward talks alot and is a charmer similar to Ezio but he is selfish and reckless. Edwards starts off as a pirate and transitions into an Assassin and this transition is extremely different from other Assassins.

Gameplay: The dev said that "good luck" not using stealth in some parts because its quite necessary for some tougher enemies. Missions are much more open and they don't "hand hold" you.

Some good stuff.

I really hope we see a hero's journey in him like we did Altair. For those who have no idea what I mean, you know how in movies the hero starts out happy, something bad happens, he starts training and learning to be a hero, everything is good again, and then something really bad happens, like his master betrays him or something, and he has to use his skills and save the day and ****. I wanna see that.

Radman500
03-04-2013, 06:18 PM

Some good stuff.

bolded part= awsome

Will_Lucky
03-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Good luck not using Stealth? Challenge accepted.

Megas_Doux
03-04-2013, 06:20 PM
I want to believe, really, but......

ACfan443
03-04-2013, 06:22 PM
IGN video interview with game director:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmbffZp_8Lg

rupok2
03-04-2013, 06:23 PM
thanks ill add it to main post.