PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed IV black flag?

HisSpiritLives
03-03-2013, 02:00 PM
It is bit early but as we know setting and new charcter and we have one trailer ,do you like what you saw for now and do you think this one will get AC back on track ?

Escappa
03-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Too early too say...in my opinion there is no "Track", I think they can do whatever they like as long as they do it right. And it sounds like some people is whyning because the core of the game is lost...but I wouldn't like to get the SAME game every year...change is good...change is needed.

pirate1802
03-03-2013, 02:05 PM
but i wouldn't like to get the same game every year...change is good...change is needed.

qft.

HisSpiritLives
03-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Too early too say...in my opinion there is no "Track", I think they can do whatever they like as long as they do it right. And it sounds like some people is whyning because the core of the game is lost...but I wouldn't like to get the SAME game every year...change is good...change is needed.

As for me i liked every single game in series but some people think that they are ,,milking,, it,and i am OK with new one every year !

Sushiglutton
03-03-2013, 02:06 PM
I like what has been shown so far a lot. My main problem with AC3 though, is the ridiculously scripted mission design and lackluster sidequests which kill the fun of playing. It's impossible to tell from a trailer if these problems are being adressed or not. Hopefully they will say something on monday. Like for example: "We are aware that some missions in AC3 didn't provide people with the sense of freedom to be expected from an open world game and we have tried to design missions in AC4 to give gamers more options" or something like that.

HisSpiritLives
03-03-2013, 02:07 PM
I like what has been shown so far a lot. My main problem with AC3 though, is the ridiculously scripted mission design and lackluster sidequests which kill the fun of playing. It's impossible to tell from a trailer if these problems are being adressed or not. Hopefully they will say something on monday. Like for example: "We are aware that some missions in AC3 didn't provide people with the sense of freedom to be expected from an open world game and we have tried to design missions in AC4 to give gamers more options" or something like that.

Agreed

Escappa
03-03-2013, 02:13 PM
As for me i liked every single game in series but some people think that they are ,,milking,, it,and i am OK with new one every year !

I liked all games as well, they do all hold a special place in my heart :p
I just mean that even if I liked AC2, it doesn't mean I want AC2 again...it was great...but great can be many things, so let's explore all possibillties of great there is :)

pirate1802
03-03-2013, 02:16 PM
I liked all games as well, they do all hold a special place in my heart :p

Assassins Creed is my favourite videogame series ever. I like all of them, some more some less but all of them I like. No other videogame series provides me what AC does. :p

Sushiglutton
03-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Assassins Creed is my favourite videogame series ever. I like all of them, some more some less but all of them I like. No other videogame series provides me what AC does. :p

I complain and whine a bunch, but at the end of the day what you say about AC providing something no other franchise does is spot on! That's why I care so much :)

pacmanate
03-03-2013, 02:39 PM
I voted yes just because he seems sexy

HisSpiritLives
03-03-2013, 02:43 PM
I voted yes just because he seems sexy

Lol

Locopells
03-03-2013, 03:21 PM
I complain and whine a bunch, but at the end of the day what you say about AC providing something no other franchise does is spot on! That's why I care so much :)

This. It's what attracted me in the first place.