PDA

View Full Version : Pirate crew management system?

Radman500
03-03-2013, 04:23 AM
if there is a system, (which most likely there will be) we can manage Edward's crew... how would you like to see it be implemented

Assassin_M
03-03-2013, 04:23 AM
If there`s a forum....why would you make so much threads on it ?

pirate1802
03-03-2013, 04:26 AM
I noticed one of his crewmate was black. I hope they expand on the slavery thing and plight of the black people in this game, which they sort of hinted at in AC3 but never really got into deeply.

Also, I feel your crewmates are going to be your bros. You know, singing, drinking with you. Which makes sense. They probably will replace both the Assassin recruits and the Homesteaders.

Radman500
03-03-2013, 04:31 AM
didn't AC3 have a asssassins recruit system?..... so i wonder if BF will have something similar like that

NightsIayer
03-03-2013, 04:35 AM
if there is a system, (which most likely there will be) we can manage Edward's crew... how would you like to see it be implemented
Yes please.

I noticed one of his crewmate was black. I hope they expand on the slavery thing and plight of the black people in this game, which they sort of hinted at in AC3 but never really got into deeply.

Also, I feel your crewmates are going to be your bros. You know, singing, drinking with you. Which makes sense. They probably will replace both the Assassin recruits and the Homesteaders.
Yes please.

pirate1802
03-03-2013, 04:39 AM
Maybe its possible that your ship is your mobile HQ (which would be awesome if you ask me). And recruiting your crew mates would give ya advantages. Like a certain person can load swivels faster. Some guy can spot ships from afar etc. Would be even better if they double up as your assassin recruits when you're in the cities. Would create a real bro feeling with them, though I suppose that's not needed. the trailer did emphasize that Edward likes to keep his business private, So maybe he likes to go solo and your crew stays just crew.

Boulder_Av
03-03-2013, 04:49 AM
I think that the crew will become the new Assassin Recruits but will not be part of the Assassins. Leveling them up also makes sense. I think that the whole pirate thing is a cover for Edward true activities.