PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one...

FirestarLuva
03-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Who's still excited for TOKW The Betrayal which comes out in like 16 days despite all the AC4 news/Edward being Ezio talk going on? :D

UrDeviant1
03-03-2013, 12:50 AM
Yeah i can't wait. Looking forward to seeing how i can mix up this new eagle power in combat. And to rescuing Ben Franklin of course!

hupponen
03-03-2013, 12:50 AM
Nope, my wallet isn't as excited though.. :p

montagemik
03-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Who's still excited for TOKW The Betrayal which comes out in like 16 days despite all the AC4 news/Edward being Ezio talk going on? :D

Bring it on , I want my Eagle flight & perhaps the Eagle outfit with the long cloak - like the early native concept drawings . ( hey , i can hope )

Just a thought - Now Connor knows how to make the mystic Tea .............What would happen if he made some in his Real AC3 reality ??
( What kind of mindtrip / spirit journey could that give him Firestart )

WalSwJan
03-03-2013, 12:54 AM
I am also really excited! :D (Hope it is a bit longer though)

DarthEzio55
03-03-2013, 12:56 AM
lol, i'm more excited for the rest of the dlc, then Black Flags.

Josegtx13
03-03-2013, 12:56 AM
ToKW? What?

JK

Looks like ACIV: BF made a lot of people forget about ToKW lol.

Anyways yes I am excited for it although I think it would've been better if they didn't separate it into a three-part series. Not that I'm impatient, but these episodic DLCs don't really work for AC like they do for The Walking Dead, but that's just my opinion.

TheHumanTowel
03-03-2013, 12:58 AM
lol I knew this would overshadow the King Washington DLC. What are Ubi thinking? Terrible marketing.

FirestarLuva
03-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Hopefully the AC4 news/reveal on Monday will tone down by the time TOKW 2 episode arrives. For all we know this DLC can turn out better than Black Flags. Highly unlikely, but what if episodes 2 and 3 turn out to be really amazing? First episode was awesome as well, but you never know. the tides can always change. One thing I'm looking forward the most is how the tea impacts Connor. Ziio said it would affect him greatly. Insane Connor, yay! :D

Locopells
03-03-2013, 01:15 AM
lol I knew this would overshadow the King Washington DLC. What are Ubi thinking? Terrible marketing.

Not if enough people have got the season pass to make it worthwhile.

As regards being still excited for the rest of TOKW - HECK YEAH!!!

FirestarLuva
03-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Bring it on , I want my Eagle flight & perhaps the Eagle outfit with the long cloak - like the early native concept drawings . ( hey , i can hope )

Just a thought - Now Connor knows how to make the mystic Tea .............What would happen if he made some in his Real AC3 reality ??
( What kind of mindtrip / spirit journey could that give him Firestart )

I don't think the Willow Tree actually exists in the real world. If it did I guess the spirit journey would more or less be the same. The native americans actually believed in this Sky World/Spirit Journey and even described their view on how it looks to the devs so they made it very similar in TOKW mixing it with the Animus theme.
I simply can't help but smile when Ubi says they consulted a native for everything they display of the mohawk culture in AC, especially this spirit journey. They managed to avoid stereotypes and make a real character. I'm sure many fans with native ancestry would agree on this.

Saqaliba
03-03-2013, 01:41 AM
I have not bought the first DLC yet. Looks ok. I like the powers. Prolly get it when the second one is released.

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 01:42 AM
how the hell is there talk of edward being ezio wtf

montagemik
03-03-2013, 02:10 AM
how the hell is there talk of edward being ezio wtf

How the hell is that question relevant to this thread topic ?? (wtf indeed )

Ragsash
03-03-2013, 02:10 AM
Im looking forward for it...but as its an "what if story" its not as much intressting as the black flag thing.
But how it looks so far I really hope they will do this "what if storylines" in every game.

Assassin_Banana
03-03-2013, 02:23 AM
I don't think the Willow Tree actually exists in the real world. If it did I guess the spirit journey would more or less be the same. The native americans actually believed in this Sky World/Spirit Journey and even described their view on how it looks to the devs so they made it very similar in TOKW mixing it with the Animus theme.
I simply can't help but smile when Ubi says they consulted a native for everything they display of the mohawk culture in AC, especially this spirit journey. They managed to avoid stereotypes and make a real character. I'm sure many fans with native ancestry would agree on this.

Humm :rolleyes: the tea thing actually existed :3

RzaRecta357
03-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Was totally skipping this until I read that Connor knows something is wrong.

So I'm assuming this'll tie back into the main game somehow and let us know what's up with Connor a bit after the end of the game.

I-Like-Pie45
03-03-2013, 03:33 AM
I read in the Raptr Q&A that originally Connor was suppposed to get lightning powers by drinking Ben Franklin's blood.

That would've... been interesting.

pirate1802
03-03-2013, 03:40 AM
I read in the Raptr Q&A that originally Connor was suppposed to get lightning powers by drinking Ben Franklin's blood.

That would've... been interesting.

Did I just read he would get powers by drinking someone's blood??

itsamea-mario
03-03-2013, 03:43 AM
Ben Franklin was merely another incarnation of Zeus/Jupiter/Thor GOD OF THUNDER!

Assassin_Banana
03-03-2013, 04:10 AM
Ben Franklin was merely another incarnation of Zeus/Jupiter/Thor GOD OF THUNDER!

He got his power after discovering electricity :3

itsamea-mario
03-03-2013, 04:16 AM
He got his power after inventing electricity :3

there you go.

Assassin_M
03-03-2013, 04:17 AM
He got his power after discovering electricity :3
I discovered the Microwave...

Found it right under a big rock that had "Fridge" written on it...

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 04:44 AM
How the hell is that question relevant to this thread topic ?? (wtf indeed )

look at what the original post said dip **** holy **** why dont you stop going off topic dumb ***

montagemik
03-03-2013, 04:44 AM
Was totally skipping this until I read that Connor knows something is wrong.

So I'm assuming this'll tie back into the main game somehow and let us know what's up with Connor a bit after the end of the game.

Pretty much .
The whole this DLC story is a 'what if' or 'isn't real thing' - refers to the fact that in the AC3 modern day universe , History makes no mention of King Washington , Cause that never happened according to history books.
But previous AC games do mention that Washington may have had an Apple of Eden at some point .

This DLC story could explain How Washington got an Apple of Eden & Why history makes no mention of Evil King Washington .............
I personally think this will all tie into the real AC3 & AC4 story in the end .

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 04:46 AM
now can someone answer how is edward kenway ezio from ac2 acb and acr?

pirate1802
03-03-2013, 04:50 AM

AC fan logic. Just because he was seen with two women for two seconds that automatically means he is an Ezio clone.

montagemik
03-03-2013, 04:53 AM
look at what the original post said dip **** holy **** why dont you stop going off topic dumb ***

I DID read the first post genius - That's how i know the actual TOPIC of this thread isn't about Edward being Ezio .

It's about TOKW DLC , Yet asking about Edward being Ezio is all you could manage , & then your 2nd post is just to swear & mouth off ........... completely missing the thread topic AGAIN.

But if the swearing helped you feel better , i'm happy for ya.

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 04:53 AM
AC fan logic. Just because he was seen with two women for two seconds that automatically means he is an Ezio clone.

oh he made it seem like everyone was talking about it. thanks. montagemik is still stupid

montagemik
03-03-2013, 04:54 AM

OOH On topic again . it's a hat trick . (unbelievable :rolleyes:)

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 04:55 AM
I DID read the first post genius - That's how i know the actual TOPIC of this thread isn't about Edward being Ezio .

It's about TOKW DLC , Yet asking about Edward being Ezio is all you could manage , & then your 2nd post is just to swear & mouth off ........... completely missing the thread topic AGAIN.

But if the swearing helped you feel better , i'm happy for ya.

you honestly look so stupid. you only reply to this thread reading on half of it too. sorry for the cursing. now apologize.

montagemik
03-03-2013, 05:06 AM
you honestly look so stupid. you only reply to this thread reading on half of it too. sorry for the cursing. now apologize.

Yeah , :rolleyes: Good luck with that .

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 05:08 AM
Yeah , :rolleyes: Good luck with that .

its ok to admit you are wrong. men do that

RzaRecta357
03-03-2013, 05:27 AM

Wow dude I had to read through the topic JUST to see what you wrote.

You need to stop talking or go to class for some comprehension skills.

montagemik
03-03-2013, 05:27 AM

Not a single post you made in this thread is relevant to the Topic of TOKW DLC ............. So how am i wrong ?

Assassin_M
03-03-2013, 05:30 AM
As a neutral side in all of this and i`ll be very very honest...

You`re the wrong one....Who comes on a thread about ToKW and asks about Ezio and Edward ? I mean...that`s like the most random thing ever xD

Assassin_Banana
03-03-2013, 05:43 AM
there you go.

Well Electricity is not an invention, is a discovery :3 and people discovered electricity before Franklin but you are right, he didn't discovered something that was already know. His experiment helped establish the connection between lightening and electricity. Thanks for the correction though ;)

I discovered the Microwave...

Found it right under a big rock that had "Fridge" written on it...

I just discovered i have the Quote tags button on the right corner of my screen, can you believe that???

Assassin_M
03-03-2013, 05:44 AM
Well Electricity is not an invention is a discovery :3 and people discovered electricity before Franklin but you are right he didn't discovered something that was aready know his experiment helped establish the connection between lightening and electricity. Thanks for the correction though ;)

I just discovered i the Quote tags button on the right corner of my screen, can you believe that???
Haha...Very gooooooooood

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 05:47 AM

am i missing something here

montagemik
03-03-2013, 05:54 AM

Only the topic of the thread - Reading comprehension skills & possibly enough attention at home .

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 05:56 AM
i wanted to know what he meant by that

D.I.D.
03-03-2013, 05:57 AM

Yes. The post means "The hot topic in other threads is Black Flag and the Edward/Ezio controversy, but who wants to talk about their excitement for the next piece of TOKW?".

Therefore the OP wants this thread to be about the AC3 DLC.

itsamea-mario
03-03-2013, 07:12 AM
Y'all Motherfluffers need jesus.

montagemik
03-03-2013, 07:17 AM
Y'all Motherfluffers need jesus.

BAD BOYS 2 ................. Right ?

I-Like-Pie45
03-03-2013, 07:18 AM
We can't.

Fox took the sky from us.

itsamea-mario
03-03-2013, 07:23 AM
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

I-Like-Pie45
03-03-2013, 07:38 AM
You are to be our saviour, then.

itsamea-mario
03-03-2013, 07:41 AM
yeah.

I'm a leaf on the wind........

Rogue Agent 035
03-03-2013, 08:09 AM
I'm actually lookin forward to pt. 2, I decided to run through AC3 fer the un-presidented 12th time an am just bout to start sequence 11, but have decided to wait till bout a week till pt. 2's release an finish it as well as full syncing pt.1 an lead into part 2 in order to get a better feel for the DLC's narrative. I just hope by golly they didn't decide to use another PS3 or worse PC exclusive DLC for pt. 2's plot point, I hated havin to go back through youtube an watch as the narrative played out just so I find out what was meant during Raton & Arnold's "Death Scene".

Krayus Korianis
03-03-2013, 08:18 AM
I can't wait for ToKW: Part 2. I wnana know what happens next! >.<

Aphex_Tim
03-03-2013, 09:44 AM
Ah, it's this time of year again; The "Am I the only one..." threads start appearing again. :p

eagleforlife1
03-03-2013, 11:04 AM
I'm far more excited for AC4. This might sound stupid but I like new AC games no matter where they are set because I always learn something.

Eternal Reward
03-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Quite. A bit more so for the potential MP content TBH though... :P