PDA

View Full Version : Assassinís Tree-d ( Story so far. Contains SPOILERS)

Nader-Abudiix
03-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Gametrailers just released a video talking about each main character of Assassin's Creed story so far

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/9tuf9j/assassin-s-creed-iv--black-flag-assassin---s-tree-d

Its pretty cool to watch how Rich Assassin's creed Universe is :)

TheHumanTowel
03-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Got a rush of nostalgia hearing Ezio's family again.

Good video sums it all up quite nicely.

Nader-Abudiix
03-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Got a rush of nostalgia hearing Ezio's family again.

Good video sums it all up quite nicely.

Yeah Ezio is still the Best Assassin yet :) i really miss him :( and soon connor will be missed too :(

AjinkyaParuleka
03-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Yeah Ezio is still the Best Assassin yet :) i really miss him :( and soon connor will be missed too :(
Link the thread where the entire world votes Ezio,the best Assassin.

TheHumanTowel
03-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Link the thread where the entire world votes Ezio,the best Assassin.
wat

SaintPerkele
03-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Altair is the way to go!

Anyway, I think it's really awesome that Jesper Kyd's Aphelion is still always played when Connor appears somewhere. The soundtrack has no real relation to AC3, but it's still somehow part of it. Makes me glad.

DisbandedBox359
03-01-2013, 03:27 PM
someone needs to put this on youtube video keeps stopping after a few seconds :(

Nader-Abudiix
03-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Altair is the way to go!

Anyway, I think it's really awesome that Jesper Kyd's Aphelion is still always played when Connor appears somewhere. The soundtrack has no real relation to AC3, but it's still somehow part of it. Makes me glad.thanks for putting the name of the song that plays when Connor appears because I was about to ask what the song is :D I went and listened to AC3 soundtrack thinking its there lol

SaintPerkele
03-01-2013, 05:15 PM
thanks for putting the name of the song that plays when Connor appears because I was about to ask what the song is :D I went and listened to AC3 soundtrack thinking its there lol
You're welcome :D That ssong was released by Jesper Kyd just shortly after the announcement of AC3, that's why most of us believed it to be part of the soundtrack back then.