PDA

View Full Version : Two of the achievements I have done do not show up

Quirky Jezza
02-27-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi guys, I just got the last of the achievements on AC3 - the completionist. I should have 58/58 achievements yet when I look on my profile two of the Battle Hardened DLC achievements (3 stuns and use all 3 characters) are showing as un-done yet I unlocked them ages ago :/. Anyone able to help me please :3

xbox360gamer89
02-27-2013, 09:50 PM
i have the same problem:(

Josegtx13
02-27-2013, 09:58 PM
I don't know if there is a solution, but I thought I post to let you know that you aren't alone with this problem. In my case is the "A New Challenger Appears" and "Wolves for Lambs" achievements that are glitched.

xbox360gamer89
02-27-2013, 10:07 PM
I don't know if there is a solution, but I thought I post to let you know that you aren't alone with this problem. In my case is the "A New Challenger Appears" and "Wolves for Lambs" achievements that are glitched.

the wolves for lambs is glitched for me:(

MarleyMon81
02-27-2013, 10:12 PM
You probably ran into the same problem I and many others had with the Battle Hardened achievements. They were not loaded onto the XB servers apparently on release day thus those BH achievements earned before they were available to be earned would not count or show. What I had to do on XB (should be a similar way on PS3) was to recover my gamer tag and re-earn the achievements for them to show up as unlocked and counting towards your gamer score.

Quirky Jezza
02-27-2013, 10:34 PM
Aww thanks for letting me know. I suppose ill contact Ubi support (is it really worth it since the other two times ive tried they dont do anything and keep asking you if the problem still persists just so they look active)

Quirky Jezza
03-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Bump, anyone able to help? :3