PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed IV Black Flags

andreycvetov
02-27-2013, 09:56 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/26/rumor-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-uncovered So,read it.What do you think,is AC going to be looking good in this setting.Theres the rumored map http://kotaku.com/5987172/the-other-side-of-that-supposed-assassins-creed-iv-poster-is-a-map?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow .Are ubisoft rushing it?Tell me what you think.

Legendz54
02-27-2013, 09:59 AM
in b4 thread about this.

pirate1802
02-27-2013, 10:04 AM
Yes they are rushing. Didnt know they are such a cash-strapped corporation..

dxsxhxcx
02-27-2013, 01:01 PM

don't worry, they'll probably say this game is in development since the release of ACR.. jokes aside, I'm starting to get excited for this game, I do think they should take a break and put their **** together but you know what, it's not like they'll listen to us anyway...

lothario-da-be
02-27-2013, 01:05 PM
don't worry, they'll probably say this game is in development since the release of ACR..
True, but do you think ac3 wasn't made in 3 years then? If its made in 1 year and its the best ac yet, will you complain?

pirate1802
02-27-2013, 01:06 PM
don't worry, they'll probably say this game is in development since the release of ACR..

Might be true xD

But the point is, even apparently 3 years was not enough to perfect AC III, so...

RatonhnhakeFan
02-27-2013, 01:33 PM

As someone on GAF suggested, they should change the franchise's name to Assassin's Greed :p

dxsxhxcx
02-27-2013, 02:07 PM
True, but do you think ac3 wasn't made in 3 years then? If its made in 1 year and its the best ac yet, will you complain?

I think AC3 might have been made in 3 years, the problem is that IMO they were too ambitious and many things suffered because of it, look at what they did with the assassination contracts (IMO the best feature we had since AC2) for example, IMO that was certainly a victim of much focus put on the size of the map and some new features like tree running for example..

I don't think I can find any AC from now on the best ac yet if they continue this trend of yearly releases, I'm just playing it for the sake of playing it, the fact is that I'm getting tired of the franchise, the story is going downhill since ACB, the modern day part was totally screwed up since ACR (what really was a dissapointment for me) and aside from the naval system in AC3 nothing more in that game really impress me (the naval system only did because it was really something different from everything we already saw in this game), Connor was cool and the game had some good moments, but it failed to left its mark like AC1 and AC2 did.

IMO we should have a 2 or 3 years break without Assassin's Creed, let the devs breath a little and work on other projects...