PDA

View Full Version : Can't find DLC

krrahul_anand
02-26-2013, 11:57 PM
I have AC3 Special edition for pc and redeemed code for 'The Hidden Secret Pack' and 'The Battle Hardened Pack' as code redemption got message for installing dlc now would someone be kind enough and reply as to how to download and install these dlc through uplay.

UbiHawk1ns
02-27-2013, 01:27 AM
This all depends on the vendor you purchased the DLC from. If purchased through our Uplay Shop, we will provide a download link for you. If purchased through Steam, they provide a download for you. Without the content downloaded and installed, you will not be able to access it in-game, through the key will work under the redeem function.

krrahul_anand
02-27-2013, 01:44 AM
i got those dlc's on uplay. BTW is there any way to see all DLC's you own on uplay?

UbiHawk1ns
02-27-2013, 02:00 AM
It is possible by pulling up your Order History - http://www.findmyorder.com

Your order(s) will show which DLC content you have purchased. If you have an activated Season Pass, you will automatically receive an email when the content is released. This email contains order information as we all information on how to download it. If purchased individually, you will receive an email after each order containing the same.

krrahul_anand
02-27-2013, 02:49 AM
i have those dlc's in gifts. so what you mean to say is that if you don't purchase them personaily you can't have them. Real smart huh?
so just tell me how can i have them those dlc's if i have them code redemed but no email or order history available.

DarTH-CykaBlyat
02-27-2013, 04:54 AM
same probleme I got dlc key as a gift when I radeem it in game menu. Now the probleme is where,s to download dlc

pirate1802
02-27-2013, 06:24 AM
Yeah same here. Got the hidden secrets and battle hardened packs as Raptr gifts. Redeemed both of them in uplay. Now where to download them from?