PDA

View Full Version : Future ac games on pc?

AwesomeGuyX
02-21-2013, 10:24 AM
do you think that future ac games will be on pc?

bolz87
02-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Of course but i will buy them only if they are well optimized, and also AFTER they solve the FPS problem with AC3

YazX_
02-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Well PS4 now is GPU oriented, its actually a PC (8 Cores CPU, 8 GM RAM,Powerful PC GPU) , so porting games from next gen consoles to PC will not be as crappy as today because they will be already optimized to utilize that hardware which is basically a PC.

but i dont think we will see the next AC on next gen consoles, i might be wrong, they might have two editions, one for old consoles and another for next gen ones.

AherasSTRG
02-21-2013, 01:21 PM
They will never solve the fps issues for AC3, let's just hope that the next games will be optimized well...

Kaldire
02-21-2013, 11:43 PM
ok 1.what fps issue? so far I only know of a few mostly dealing with insane resolutions and ATI with anti at max..
turn off anti
or down

all smooth here

you are comparing a ps4 with current tech... not really nice

doubtful there will be two editions.. they never made ac3 on ps2.. if you get me.. barely made it on pc..
thanks to companies and digital era.. pc games are gone from stores BUT FAR FROM DEAD

im so confused about people and fps on this game.. maybe someone can offer more subject matter than the trolling fps thread which no one seems to listen in.

LOWER the anti ail to medium or low or disable in your card (if you have ati this works well) i get no lag .. no drop.. until i start the new DLC.. but thems are memory leaks to hell n back