PDA

View Full Version : Just completed pt 1 with full sync.....

Rogue Agent 035
02-21-2013, 07:13 AM
An have nothing but good things to say about it! It lives up to the tag-line of being a W...T...F! sernario fer sure. Though there are some puzzling questions about the abilities an certain events that I have... 1: Why does wolf-cloak drain so much over a short period of time as opposed to a little at a time to help it last longer (last sequence of epi. #1 prime example) an 2: If after his little "Acid Trip" learning about the wolfs cloak, why is Raton still being attack by wolves? Also..., this may go w/o askin but...., will there be more Achievements/trophies attached to Epi #2, I certainly hope so as AC3 is the first game since AC2 that I have been able to get every single one up to this point (including MP achievements an to leave it at 1190GS just seem silly to me.

Keep up the great work ubi, now I'm off to go through AC3's main campaign front to back again untill epi 2.

Rogue Agent 035

UrDeviant1
02-21-2013, 07:23 AM
1) Wolf Cloak drains quickly to stop people spamming it and becoming invincible (rightfully so). 2) Connor has been gifted the power of some spirit wolves, but he still smells like a warm delicious meal. 3) I'm certain each part of the DLC with include new achievements. 4) Glad you enjoyed it.

M40A3Kayos
02-21-2013, 10:57 AM
It probably means bears will attack you when you get there power.