PDA

View Full Version : Alright I'm sorry!

rmartinezdl
02-21-2013, 05:19 AM
Ok sorry for being a ******, but seriously I was so mad, you have no idea how much I saved for AC3, seriuosly $50 its not something I earn in a day, I make $250 a month so guess how much $50 is for me, I even got a new rig in order to play ac3, and guess what, I cant run it, if you saved and buy a car, and the car doesnt deliver to what you expected would you be mad? of course you will, dont tell me its not the same because IT IS, having a car just like gaming its A LUXURY good, just like having a good PC.

The $50 I paid its the same $50 console gamers paid, you cant despise our money just because the game is not sold as much as it does in cosoles. Thats why I was mad.

Peace, Im out of the forums for a while, my inner troll and ****** wis taking over me.

Sorry Black Widow, sorry Mr_Shade.

have a great day.

bolz87
02-21-2013, 10:53 AM
I know your feelings, i also have spent 100 euros in this game (freedom + season pass) and i can't play it after 3 months :(

Kaldire
02-21-2013, 11:52 PM
whats the problem guys? im confused?

they even admit the dlc system to pc is a bit... "wonky" and no one likes digital river.. I wont speak for ubi but.. lol really no one.. cant think of one company with positive things to say..
no clue why that partnership came to be.. but again it prolly had to do with bandwith
which is why the downloader shouldnt be given out freely.

one of many reasons.

you got the freedom shoes edition or the .. i dont think freedom came on pc.. unless you are in uk.. i think it was uk..

usa no pc deluxe retail EXISTED.. so count yourself lucky.. as im a collector and well it stinks to have only a digital copy of anything imo

but im the old school , adventure.. turn to page 5 read line 6 word 3 .. to get in a game :P
ahh the old days :P

Kreskysaurusrex
02-21-2013, 11:59 PM
you got the freedom shoes edition or the .. i dont think freedom came on pc.. unless you are in uk.. i think it was uk..

You could get the Freedom Edition in many countries, even by ordering from Ubisofts own site :)
I ordered from their site, and got it in Denmark, and I know that there were several other danish retailers selling the Freedom Edition for PC.

Juanfro01
02-22-2013, 12:42 AM
The problem is that once you have paid, Ubisoft seems to have lost interest in you.

BzkGB
02-22-2013, 07:10 PM
I don't even see why you're apologising. It's perfectly normal to feel the way you do after being ripped off, and then realising that there's not a thing you can do about it.

Kaldire
02-23-2013, 09:47 AM
I dont feel that way at all with ubi..
i paid.. and still they try all they can to fix anything
even small stuff for them like an email on my order that is no longer my email,
and no the freedom edition was not avail in my ubi store.. though yes i could have got it on the uk.co site i think it was but shipping was more than the game, same with the codex edition like last time
here nothing was sold but the shoes edition, least that I saw, even says on freedom NOT USA :P

there are other versions too..
many

i have a few for ps3 of ac rev.. and bro, the gamestop harlquin etc..
but who really wants to buy these.. no one. so im a nerd, but no way can i afford a 35 POUND thats GBP shipping fee on a game :P

:)
and you do have the right to feel the way you do but ripped off? huh? you got the game everyone else got? or is this the dlc issue again...? im lost
seriously its not like they robbed someone and run around in masks with a sack of money going hahahahahaha look what we just did muhhahahahaah

lol

they do care... they are just FARGING busy.. and well truthfully working on many other things other than ac3.. its almost old news already... just the way of the world!

BzkGB
02-23-2013, 07:27 PM
I dont feel that way at all with ubi..
i paid.. and still they try all they can to fix anything
even small stuff for them like an email on my order that is no longer my email,
and no the freedom edition was not avail in my ubi store.. though yes i could have got it on the uk.co site i think it was but shipping was more than the game, same with the codex edition like last time
here nothing was sold but the shoes edition, least that I saw, even says on freedom NOT USA :P

there are other versions too..
many

i have a few for ps3 of ac rev.. and bro, the gamestop harlquin etc..
but who really wants to buy these.. no one. so im a nerd, but no way can i afford a 35 POUND thats GBP shipping fee on a game :P

:)
and you do have the right to feel the way you do but ripped off? huh? you got the game everyone else got? or is this the dlc issue again...? im lost
seriously its not like they robbed someone and run around in masks with a sack of money going hahahahahaha look what we just did muhhahahahaah

lol

they do care... they are just FARGING busy.. and well truthfully working on many other things other than ac3.. its almost old news already... just the way of the world!

What is this, I don't even..

Black_Widow9
02-23-2013, 11:43 PM
Ok sorry for being a ******, but seriously I was so mad, you have no idea how much I saved for AC3, seriuosly $50 its not something I earn in a day, I make $250 a month so guess how much $50 is for me, I even got a new rig in order to play ac3, and guess what, I cant run it, if you saved and buy a car, and the car doesnt deliver to what you expected would you be mad? of course you will, dont tell me its not the same because IT IS, having a car just like gaming its A LUXURY good, just like having a good PC.

The $50 I paid its the same $50 console gamers paid, you cant despise our money just because the game is not sold as much as it does in cosoles. Thats why I was mad.

Peace, Im out of the forums for a while, my inner troll and ****** wis taking over me.

Sorry Black Widow, sorry Mr_Shade.

have a great day.
I apologize as well for my mistake. ;)

We definitely understand why you are so frustrated.

The only thing I can do though is point you to Support, if you haven't contacted them already, to try and troubleshoot with you. While I can help with basic things as far a PC's go, I am no PC Guru.

If you have contacted Support and there was an issue please feel free to send me a PM with your Ticket number. ;)

Kaldire
02-24-2013, 01:50 AM
thank you for the edit dean :P

keep truckin mate

like the ocean it all works out.
least until the ice age