PDA

View Full Version : The Prison Fight

Tirale
02-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Right, so.. I've gotten to the prison fight, 25% into the game. After a long moment of jabbing back and forth, and mostly seemingly at random and by themselves, I've downed three of the seven prisoners. Four to go, and they simply refuse to fall. I'm not kidding, I've been fighting for two hours, gone through three different weather effects and two different light settings, etc etc. I knock them to the ground over and over, but I'm not allowed to finish them and they just get back up.

I've restarted the memory five times.

Anyone who's experienced similar, or simply have any tips?

MasterAssasin84
02-21-2013, 12:05 AM
This can some times be a bastard of stage but i have found a solution that works for me , when the prisoners go attack and the red triangle appears on the screen obviously that when you counter attack , now instead of doing a counter then attack i found that a counter then defence break left them wide open for attack once you have defeated the first opponent and he is down immediately attack the closest person to you.

i found that this worked for me , just remember counter the break defense rather than attack.

Tirale
02-21-2013, 12:10 AM
Thank you for replying! Unfortunately, I've tried that. I think I have tested about every possible combination you can make with the limited options. I play on a PS3 if this has anything to say about the matter. At one point I was simply tossing them all around, as it seemed I somehow managed to knock one unconscious against the staircase by doing that.