PDA

View Full Version : The First Civilization Fan Club

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Do you like the members of the First Civilization? do you admire what they did, how they thought? do you wish that you lived in their reign? do you think the world was a better place when they ruled it? who's your favorite member from the known First Civilization members and why? Do you expect/want to see them again in future games? what role do you think or want them to play?

Share whatever you like about them.

Spider_Sith9
02-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Nope! Hate them. But yes, I do think the world was better place but I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted.

I hate their Mass Effect-y music as well. And I have to hear all the time during Modern combat as Desmond. However, Modern Assassin and it's Chase Sections are amazing.

LightRey
02-20-2013, 09:36 PM
They enslaved a people, had trouble fighting a war with them when they revolted, were unable to save the world, and even those who "turned away from war" turned on each other. Sounds to me like they were much like the Roman/Greek gods. They acted like children playing with fire and got burned (literally).

lothario-da-be
02-20-2013, 09:47 PM
I want to know more about them. And have memories like altairs ones in acr in a future ac game.

SuperLoboMau 25
02-20-2013, 10:04 PM
I want a game with Eve's memories. Minerva is my favorite, than Jupter and hate Juno.

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 10:31 PM
I want to know more about them. And have memories like altairs ones in acr in a future ac game.

Me too! Absolutely...

I want a game with Eve's memories. Minerva is my favorite, than Jupter and hate Juno.

SO DO I! OMG if this happens, it would be a dreaming coming true.
I love Minerva, she's awesome and I also came to love Juno as well. I know she's not good to us, humans but lets say we made a test on bacteria in a lab and the bacteria somehow evolved and attacked us, how kind would we be towards them? I think I admire her dedication to her job. Waiting 75000 years in cryogenic sleep or stasis or frozen or whatever isn't easy nor fun yet she remained. I still wanna see what she'll be able to do since she's been released now.

Nope! Hate them. But yes, I do think the world was better place but I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted.

I hate their Mass Effect-y music as well. And I have to hear all the time during Modern combat as Desmond. However, Modern Assassin and it's Chase Sections are amazing.

I loved the music! the modern times music during Desmond's Journey as well. I think that the places we visit through The Lost Archives and Desmond's Journey are somewhat inspired by the world of the First Civilization. I mean the memories are buried deep within the genes so maybe they manifested themselves and appeared this way? the places look a hell of a lot like The Grand Temple so maybe it's a development and directing thing only but it's amazing. I love their architecture.

They enslaved a people, had trouble fighting a war with them when they revolted, were unable to save the world, and even those who "turned away from war" turned on each other. Sounds to me like they were much like the Roman/Greek gods. They acted like children playing with fire and got burned (literally).

They didn't act wisely with the war, I know but I think they had science and a lot of hard work but time was their enemy. Regarding enslaving people, I guess we were made to serve them not any other reason so it's not like they took freedom away from us, we're like their devices, their work of art who happened to have a consciousness. I don't think we'll be so kind and considerate towards lab bacteria or lab rats.

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 10:34 PM
I like Consus...

LightRey
02-20-2013, 10:41 PM
Me too! Absolutely...

I love Minerva, she's awesome and I also came to love Juno as well. I know she's not good to us, humans but lets say we made a test on bacteria in a lab and the bacteria somehow evolved and attacked us, how kind would we be towards them? I think I admire her dedication to her job. Waiting 75000 years in cryogenic sleep or stasis or frozen or whatever isn't easy nor fun yet she remained. I still wanna see what she'll be able to do since she's been released now.

I loved the music! the modern times music during Desmond's Journey as well. I think that the places we visit through The Lost Archives and Desmond's Journey are somewhat inspired by the world of the First Civilization. I mean the memories are buried deep within the genes so maybe they manifested themselves and appeared this way? the places look a hell of a lot like The Grand Temple so maybe it's a development and directing thing only but it's amazing. I love their architecture.

They didn't act wisely with the war, I know but I think they had science and a lot of hard work but time was their enemy. Regarding enslaving people, I guess we were made to serve them not any other reason so it's not like they took freedom away from us, we're like their devices, their work of art who happened to have a consciousness. I don't think we'll be so kind and considerate towards lab bacteria or lab rats.
It's not the enslavement I take issue with, it's that they've proven quite well how incapable they were despite their power.

Kaschra
02-20-2013, 10:50 PM
I really want to know more about them, that's for sure.
Relieving Eve's memories would be freaking awesome (maybe not as a whole game, but like the memory seal sequences in ACR).

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 10:51 PM
It's not the enslavement I take issue with, it's that they've proven quite well how incapable they were despite their power.

True. I think it's because they're not Gods, so they lack perfection and hence, they cannot solve all the problems that come their way and they have their mistakes too. I think the games tried to show us that what is "God" to people who lived before might be even worse than we are and may have been much stronger than us yet at the same time, suffer from incapability like we do in many fields yet on a different scale.

I wonder if they considered visiting other planets and terraforming them.

I like Consus...

He's quite interesting and I wonder if he's still alive or not...

I really want to know more about them, that's for sure.
Relieving Eve's memories would be freaking awesome (maybe not as a whole game, but like the memory seal sequences in ACR).

I agree. Their era is MOST interesting and maybe one way or another, we'll get to play as Eve or as a member of the First Civilization like AC:R so it will be the modern-looking segment of the game yet with a lot of drama, action and intense emotions and of course a new world.

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 10:56 PM
He's quite interesting and I wonder if he's still alive or not...

It`s possible that he exists like Juno...maybe he is one of Juno`s associates and was punished the same way. It certainly seemed like it. He was in the Pythagorean Vault this whole time, or maybe the Pythagorean Vault awakened him inside Giovanni, but apparently he`s not exclusively inside Giovanni s head, evident by him being mentioned by name by Bombastus` assistant...

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 11:03 PM
It`s possible that he exists like Juno...maybe he is one of Juno`s associates and was punished the same way. It certainly seemed like it. He was in the Pythagorean Vault this whole time, or maybe the Pythagorean Vault awakened him inside Giovanni, but apparently he`s not exclusively inside Giovanni s head, evident by him being mentioned by name by Bombastus` assistant...

True! Minerva said "They will enslave your kind" at the end of ACIII regarding Juno's release so who the hell is "THEY" if it's only Juno?

Kaschra
02-20-2013, 11:04 PM
I would also prefer relieving Eve's memories over Adam's, especially because of the ending of ACLiberation.

Eve will lead us through the war of generations.
There will be great sacrifice, great sorrow, to end the enslavement of the human race.
Now is the time to claim our freedom. Are you with us?
I am.
Eve will lead us.

That sounds really interesting :)

Yeah, Consus, the Erudite God... I really want to knwo if he has something to do with Erudito. I don't really think it's a coincidence.

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 11:05 PM
True! Minerva said "They will enslave your kind" at the end of ACIII regarding Juno's release so who the hell is "THEY" if it's only Juno?
And Consus ALSO told Giovanni to join the Assassins...*wink wink*

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 11:11 PM
I would also prefer relieving Eve's memories over Adam's, especially because of the ending of ACLiberation.

Eve will lead us through the war of generations.
There will be great sacrifice, great sorrow, to end the enslavement of the human race.
Now is the time to claim our freedom. Are you with us?
I am.
Eve will lead us.

That sounds really interesting :)

Yeah, Consus, the Erudite God... I really want to knwo if he has something to do with Erudito. I don't really think it's a coincidence.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I don't think the Erudite God and Erudito are a coincidence, at all.

They said something about Brazil, or the next game speculated to take place in Brazil so could it be that someone who's body was taken over by the Erudite God or is in touch with him by some means decided to call his group Erudito which sounds kinda mexican/brazilian? don't wanna make it sound so farfetched but it's likely...

Juno told Connor to join the Assassins and so did Consus The Erudite God, and Erudito are against Abstergo (The Templars) so, no conflict of interests here as well.

And Consus ALSO told Giovanni to join the Assassins...*wink wink*

That's the male version of Juno LOL :P
But that "THEY" does mean something. There's probably more than just Juno.

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 11:15 PM
That's the male version of Juno LOL :P
But that "THEY" does mean something. There's probably more than just Juno.
It definitely looks like it xD

But hey, I think we may be onto something here...Maybe the Templars are actually the good guys...

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 11:23 PM
It definitely looks like it xD

But hey, I think we may be onto something here...Maybe the Templars are actually the good guys...

I've though about this too and it sounds like a smart idea cause the first 4 games tried so hard to show you how bad the Templars are because the perspective of the games concentrated on the good side of the Assassins and the bad side of the Templars, while with ACIII, they started to show a different side with Haytham by playing a large portion from his perspective and the rest also didn't make him look so bad. So maybe now they'll try to stand in the middle and let us judge? or maybe show the good side of the Templars? or maybe even an alliance between both sides against a greater enemy, Juno...

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 11:26 PM
I've though about this too and it sounds like a smart idea cause the first 4 games tried so hard to show you how bad the Templars are because the perspective of the games concentrated on the good side of the Assassins and the bad side of the Templars, while with ACIII, they started to show a different side with Haytham by playing a large portion from his perspective and the rest also didn't make him look so bad. So maybe now they'll try to stand in the middle and let us judge? or maybe show the good side of the Templars? or maybe even an alliance between both sides against a greater enemy, Juno...
I`d love an Alliance....

The new and fresh characters will be a plus, because they`re unhindered and unmarred by average story telling or writing....(hopefully)

It`s starting to make sense why they just wanted to end Desmond`s modern story so quickly in a crappy way :/

SuperLoboMau 25
02-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Me too! Absolutely...

I've thought about the situation of first civilization. It's like we see the animals, then they probably didn't think it wrong. Anyway, there is a good chance to us see Eve in game because 16 said to Desmond find her DNA.

Yeah, they sould make a templar hero.

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 11:34 PM
I`d love an Alliance....

The new and fresh characters will be a plus, because they`re unhindered and unmarred by average story telling or writing....(hopefully)

It`s starting to make sense why they just wanted to end Desmond`s modern story so quickly in a crappy way :/

I agree with all of the above.

They spent 4 games building Desmond's character and making us relate to him and getting him ready for what seems to be a great role full of action..etc. only to kill him in the end after doing jobs that aren't any more than jumping some steps or pushing buttons.

I don't know why they did this but they just wasted a character that they could've done a better job letting him live and die and be remembered "First as a hero, then as a legend and in time as God" than just erasing him when he just got ready to be the Altair of today maybe, leading the Brotherhood like Altair could.

I've thought about the situation of first civilization. It's like we see the animals, then they probably didn't think it wrong. Anyway, there is a good chance to us see Eve in game because 16 said to Desmond find her DNA.

I agree! I think this whole conversation about "Your son" and "Eve" have something to do with the future of the games, not something slipped for the sake of it.

SuperLoboMau 25
02-20-2013, 11:37 PM
WIthout talk about the AC liberation ending.

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 11:45 PM
WIthout talk about the AC liberation ending.

That one FOR SURE is a clear indication that what Clay mentioned isn't just something they skipped over. I hope it's coming with the next games... I mean what would help in beating a First Civilization member other than living in the shoes of that someone who did a long time ago?

Spider_Sith9
02-21-2013, 01:13 AM
Well an Assassin-Templar alliance will most likely happen in the finale of the trilogy. Kinda like what Connor/Haytham tried in this game.

Also, Desmond being the leader of the Brotherhood would make him have to kill William. Which I hoped he'd do considering he's a ****.

SuperLoboMau 25
02-21-2013, 02:19 AM
Well an Assassin-Templar alliance will most likely happen in the finale of the trilogy. Kinda like what Connor/Haytham tried in this game.

Also, Desmond being the leader of the Brotherhood would make him have to kill William. Which I hoped he'd do considering he's a ****.

I think Desmond is dead forever. The fact is that a lot of people didn't like him, then Ubi is looking for a better main character. The initial project should have been that Desmond would be an assassin with all skills of Altair, Ezio and Connor and the final game would be he in 21 century defeating abstergo, but for charisma's lack they gave up it.

Assassin_M
02-21-2013, 03:40 AM
I think Desmond is dead forever. The fact is that a lot of people didn't like him, then Ubi is looking for a better main character. The initial project should have been that Desmond would be an assassin with all skills of Altair, Ezio and Connor and the final game would be he in 21 century defeating abstergo, but for charisma's lack they gave up it.
Please show me your source for such claims...

SuperLoboMau 25
02-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Please show me your source for such claims...

I just think these things, except for many people don't like Desmond. Because it I said "I think" and "should have been"

Assassin_M
02-21-2013, 10:53 AM
I just think these things, except for many people don't like Desmond. Because it I said "I think" and "should have been"
You spoke of them as fact. You only applied "I think" to "Desmond is dead forever", should`v been does indeed show what YOU think, but then you follow with "For Charisma`s lack, they gave up on it", which is clearly stating a nonexistent fact, hence my post....

SuperLoboMau 25
02-21-2013, 11:23 AM
You spoke of them as fact. You only applied "I think" to "Desmond is dead forever", should`v been does indeed show what YOU think, but then you follow with "For Charisma`s lack, they gave up on it", which is clearly stating a nonexistent fact, hence my post....

Allright, I've already explained what I meant. My phrase was ambiguous, a lack of mine.

Assassin_M
02-21-2013, 11:25 AM
Allright, I've already explained what I meant. My phrase was ambiguous, a lack of mine.
Thanks for the explanation. Apologies If I seemed prying...

SuperLoboMau 25
02-21-2013, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the explanation. Apologies If I seemed prying...

No problem, the lack was mine.

RinoTheBouncer
02-21-2013, 03:37 PM
I wonder if Aita is a member of the First Civilization or a human being because when we see him in the ACIII Temple holograms, he's dressed just like those humans that they showed in the hologram that talks about how the Apple can control people but also able to make a thought come true.

xbox360gamer89
02-22-2013, 02:12 PM
i just want a game with haytham

RinoTheBouncer
02-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Me too, but I don't think it will happen because it's Assassin's Creed, not Templar's Order :P

SuperLoboMau 25
02-22-2013, 06:13 PM

Who knows a DLC with a canonical story? It could show how Haytham got the hidden blades, if he was or not an assassin, I would buy without think twice.

Kaschra
02-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Who knows a DLC with a canonical story? It could show how Haytham got the hidden blades, if he was or not an assassin, I would buy without think twice.

It's all explained in the book Assassin's Creed Forsaken ;)

Assassin_M
02-22-2013, 11:17 PM
That is the most random thing ever xD

SuperLoboMau 25
02-23-2013, 12:17 AM
It's all explained in the book Assassin's Creed Forsaken ;)

x__x

I read some AC's books, but I didn't like. Could anyone post this spoiler here?

Kaschra
02-23-2013, 12:25 AM
x__x

He took the hidden blade from the assassin Miko, who he later assassinates in the opera. Miko and Haytham have met once before their encounter in the opera - and with "met" I mean they fought.
So Miko got killed by his own hidden blades :I

Haytham's father Edward was an assassin and secretly trained his son to be one, but was killed before he could tell his son about his heritage. Reginald Birch took Haytham under his wing and made him a Templar. Haytham himself didn't even know that his father was an Assassin until he was 22, 12 years after his father's death.

Hope that answers your questions :)

Assassin_M
02-23-2013, 12:28 AM
x__x

Highlight to see..

Haytham`s father was an Assassin named Edward. Edward was training Haytham to become an Assassin, albeit secretly. When Haytham was 8, his home was raided by bandits later revealed to be Templars, who killed his father and kidnapped his step sister Jenny. Reginald, playing dumb, came to comfort the young boy and the rest of his remaining family. He told him that to find his sister, he needs training. Reginald takes Haytham`s mother`s, Tessa, permission and adopts Haytham as his student and they both tour Europe trying to find any leads on Jenny`s whereabouts and training Haytham in the Templar ways..

He got the blade from Miko. the old man we Kill at the start of AC III. They met somewhere in Europe. Miko was tasked with protecting someone, but Haytham`s mission was to retrieve that person, so they fight. Miko destroys Haytham`s family sword given to him by his father, so Haytham takes Miko`s blade as compensation and spares the man.

Haytham never switched sides. He never knew about his father`s profession, he only knew Templars...
So Haytham

SuperLoboMau 25
02-23-2013, 12:42 AM
Highlight to see...

And?...

He took the hidden blade from the assassin Miko, who he later assassinates in the opera. Miko and Haytham have met once before their encounter in the opera - and with "met" I mean they fought.
So Miko got killed by his own hidden blades :I

Haytham's father Edward was an assassin and secretly trained his son to be one, but was killed before he could tell his son about his heritage. Reginald Birch took Haytham under his wing and made him a Templar. Haytham himself didn't even know that his father was an Assassin until he was 22, 12 years after his father's death

Thanks. Strange story...

Assassin_M
02-23-2013, 12:49 AM
And?...

And what ?

SuperLoboMau 25
02-23-2013, 12:51 AM
And what ?

I who ask this. What did you mean?

Assassin_M
02-23-2013, 12:54 AM
I who ask this. What did you mean?
highlight the post to see the words...

But, I was beaten to it...so it`s nonexistent now..

SuperLoboMau 25
02-23-2013, 12:57 AM
highlight the post to see the words...

But, I was beaten to it...so it`s nonexistent now..
Man I really need make an english course T.T

Assassin_M
02-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Man I really need make an english course T.T
lmao xD

Just watch Hollywood movies and Cartoon Network:p

At least, that`s how I got my english

SuperLoboMau 25
02-23-2013, 01:01 AM
lmao xD

Just watch Hollywood movies and Cartoon Network:p

At least, that`s how I got my english

Or perhaps I should read more AC books =p
You're Egyptian and have a really good english. I mean your native tongue is very different from english, isn't it?

Assassin_M
02-23-2013, 01:03 AM
Or perhaps I should read more AC books =p
You're Egyptian and have a really good english. I mean your native tongue is very different from english, isn't it?
Oh Yes..

It`s Arabic...it`s written from right to left xD

But yeah, I recommend getting the forsaken...it`s the best novel yet, in my opinion...tells you A LOT about Haytham