PDA

View Full Version : The Infamy

jms6163
02-20-2013, 08:49 PM
I loved "The Infamy" download, it was a very good DLC. I enjoyed it so much. Thanks for the fun, I can't wait for the next ones.

landstrom123
02-20-2013, 09:04 PM
It is really amazing. I have not yet finished it, but so far it has been brilliant!

Abeonis
02-20-2013, 09:39 PM
Whilst it's refreshing to see someone not *****in' about the DLC, I'm sure you could have posted this in one of the threads already on the forums.

LightRey
02-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Whilst it's refreshing to see someone not *****in' about the DLC, I'm sure you could have posted this in one of the threads already on the forums.
Eh, there are like 4 other threads like this one, which reminds me: stop making new threads about how you (dis)liked the DLC. There are tons of threads already dedicated to the subject.

Abeonis
02-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Eh, there are like 4 other threads like this one, which reminds me: stop making new threads about how you (dis)liked the DLC. There are tons of threads already dedicated to the subject.

I haven't made any threads on the matter, whatsoever.

LightRey
02-20-2013, 11:36 PM
I haven't made any threads on the matter, whatsoever.
Sorry, I was unclear. That second part was addressed to everyone, not just you.

jms6163
02-21-2013, 12:11 AM
Sorry guys, didn't mean to get under anyone's skin. I'll post appropriately from now on. =)

Abeonis
02-21-2013, 01:04 AM
Sorry guys, didn't mean to get under anyone's skin. I'll post appropriately from now on. =)

No need to apologise; I'm sure I speak for LightRey as well when I say welcome to the forums. It's just good house keeping to try and limit the number of threads covering the same subject, something users who like to complain never seem to learn. It also wouldn't hurt to use a slightly more detailed thread title next time.

Sorry, I was unclear. That second part was addressed to everyone, not just you.

In that case, I agree with you completely.