PDA

View Full Version : any way to get multi kills in sp more quickly

iittopper
02-20-2013, 06:29 PM
When we fight enemies , sometimes we can get multikill if we see two red mark icon but the thing is it happens very late ,say 1 time in 5 minutes . I just love multi kill from blade but want to do it more often . Any ways to do it more quickly ?

Sushiglutton
02-20-2013, 06:32 PM
I mean counter kills are dependant on enemies attacking, so it's not something we can control. However if you are in a killstreak and have the pistol (or ropedart) equipped, hold the stick towards an enemy and tap the tool button (Y on XBOX). Connor will then kill two enemies in style.

Mr_Shade
02-20-2013, 06:34 PM
moving to MP forum where it belongs :)

Sushiglutton
02-20-2013, 06:36 PM

I'm pretty sure it concerns SP ;). It's about double counters in killstreaks.

TheSpong
02-20-2013, 06:38 PM

Multiplayer? He's asking about the multiple assassinations you can perform during open combat in the single-player story.

I like them, but seeing as they're so automated (you only have to press counter and nothing else), I think it's a good thing they don't happen too frequently. It would feel too much like control was being taken away from me. And besides, if they happen too often, they'd lose their appeal, surely?

Mr_Shade
02-20-2013, 06:44 PM
my mistake.. been a long day..

moving back ;)

AjinkyaParuleka
02-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Hell even dual counters are a beauty,that super-rare hidden blade dual counter is just awesome(the one they have in infamy trailer).Would like to know a way to get 'em more often.

Sushiglutton
02-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Hell even dual counters are a beauty,that super-rare hidden blade dual counter is just awesome(the one they have in infamy trailer).Would like to know a way to get 'em more often.

You mean the one where Connor alternates between the two guards and stabs them rapidly in the stomach? If so I agree, it's amzing, probably the coolest kill animation ever.

iittopper
02-21-2013, 12:15 PM
You mean the one where Connor alternates between the two guards and stabs them rapidly in the stomach? If so I agree, it's amzing, probably the coolest kill animation ever.

yep this one is the most epic multi kill moves ! It was also in brotherhood but can be dont on single enemy !

AjinkyaParuleka
02-21-2013, 01:39 PM
I got it once,I regret I didn't had any recording software at that time...