PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.03 + TyrannyOfKingWashington = Save problem

t0mmili
02-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Since upgrading AC3 to 1.03 everytime I tried to start singleplayer it was saying that downloadable content is missing.
So I was waiting patiently for Washington DLC. But after installing DLC situation didn't change.
Any of you guys encountered such situation? I can start playing from the beginning, but I don't think that's the best solution.

YazX_
02-20-2013, 04:19 PM
what?

AjinkyaParuleka
02-20-2013, 05:22 PM
nice maths.

Mr_Shade
02-20-2013, 05:28 PM
If you have save game issues - please check with support - they may have a solution for you:

www.support.ubi.com

t0mmili
02-20-2013, 07:02 PM
what?
Exactly how I say. When I try to load save game I get a note:
"Load failed. A required downloadable content is missing."

torakcrivi
02-20-2013, 07:40 PM
I have the same problem. Now I m installing the game again

Kaldire
02-20-2013, 09:47 PM
very strange, ive not been able to replicate that without removing the dlc, after install

normally this happens with TORRENTS

make sure you validate you have a real game with ubi support (call em ) dont be scared they are friendly

t0mmili
02-20-2013, 10:00 PM
very strange, ive not been able to replicate that without removing the dlc, after install

normally this happens with TORRENTS

make sure you validate you have a real game with ubi support (call em ) dont be scared they are friendly

Of course I have a real game! I've created a support ticket for this already.

Kaldire
02-24-2013, 02:08 AM
i know that error.. did the dlc drop off out of the install folder?
wait did you mean, ok you havent got the dlc.. but you clicked on washington and it said that? (its the only time i got that error)

shouldnt touch the AC3 saves...at all
they are independant saves ..
do you save via sync or local?

and the torrent thing was just a suggestion I can now see you do have a real copy, most wont open tickets if not (some do) look at the other thread that black locked saying WE DONT SUPPORT PIRATED COPIES lol .. he screenshot captured his client n everything

lol

t0mmili
02-24-2013, 03:23 AM
Suggestion I received this week from my Polish support was to reinstall the game and try again. Didn't work.
I think I'll give up and start playing single from scratch...

Kaldire
02-24-2013, 04:03 AM
hmm reinstall, didnt work?

is the error on launch of the ac3 or when you click on uplay? or the dlc itself/ again i did get that error but installing the dlc via the downloader removed it for me

t0mmili
02-24-2013, 12:39 PM
Issue solved:cool:
Some time ago I was reading thread on background music bug. Some dude suggested that putting DataPC_DX11_4_dlc.forge from the Brazilian dubbing patch into the game folder solves the issue. So I did it. Then I played the game and when I realized there's still no music I removed this file. And that's the whole story. Apparently save game store information about this.

BTW, what's the deal with background music in AC3? Is there some at all, outside main missions (if you're for example freerunning thru frontier). I'm asking just to be sure, because there was this strange situation with Lost Archive DLC, where there was no music, but as it turned out one of the sound files had a wrong name out of the box.