PDA

View Full Version : Tyrany not free with Season Pass

Raiden74
02-20-2013, 12:25 PM
I have the Season Pass and the DLC shows as Free ingame, but when it goes to the Store (PT) it is 9.99.
Please fix this Ubisoft! :mad:

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 12:27 PM
I don't know how "please" goes with ":mad:"

You`re either angry or you`re nice :P

Anyways, that`s not Ubisoft`s problem. if it`s free ingame then what`s your problem ??

straty88
02-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Already a number of threads of this. Also you need to be patient, it will be up for free for season pass holders soon.

Raiden74
02-20-2013, 12:34 PM
I don't know how "please" goes with ":mad:"

You`re either angry or you`re nice :P

Anyways, that`s not Ubisoft`s problem. if it`s free ingame then what`s your problem ??

I didn't know that I had to be nice to say please... Off course I'm angry, because it's supposed to be free.
And it SAYS Free ingame, but it goes to the store to "purchase" and download and it's not free there. Don't answer things if you don't know what you're talking about!!!

Raiden74
02-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Already a number of threads of this. Also you need to be patient, it will be up for free for season pass holders soon.
Didn't search for it, but didn't find any threads about this in the first page, so...
But thanks anyway.

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 12:36 PM
I didn't know that I had to be nice to say please... Off course I'm angry, because it's supposed to be free.
And it SAYS Free ingame, but it goes to the store to "purchase" and download and it's not free there. Don't answer things if you don't know what you're talking about!!!
ah well...Sorry, I just wanted to understand your problem and I added a joke up there...yeah that`s what It was..a joke..so sorry about that..

I did not know what you meant, my apologies, that`s why I asked "what`s your problem"

straty88
02-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Didn't search for it, but didn't find any threads about this in the first page, so...
But thanks anyway.

Hmmm might want to search a bit harder then. As this thread applies to the EU store as well. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/754319-No-TOKW-For-The-UK-PS-Store!

pacmanate
02-20-2013, 12:41 PM
It will probably update in the next 20 minutes. The UK Xbox 360 in game store updated at around 11:30GMT. Its 11:40GMT now, so I guess its up now, or in the next 20 minutes

Raiden74
02-20-2013, 12:43 PM
ah well...Sorry, I just wanted to understand your problem and I added a joke up there...yeah that`s what It was..a joke..so sorry about that..

I did not know what you meant, my apologies, that`s why I asked "what`s your problem"

Ok, no problem. :)

Hmmm might want to search a bit harder then. As this thread applies to the EU store as well. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/754319-No-TOKW-For-The-UK-PS-Store!

I saw that, but didn't read all the posts, because it was about not being there at all so.... :|

straty88
02-20-2013, 12:46 PM
I saw that, but didn't read all the posts, because it was about not being there at all so.... :|

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 12:47 PM
It's not free. I have a Season Pass and I'm using the In-game menue and it's not free, it's prices as 7.99Pounds.

MasterAssasin84
02-20-2013, 12:51 PM
I have the Season Pass and the DLC shows as Free ingame, but when it goes to the Store (PT) it is 9.99.
Please fix this Ubisoft! :mad:

Yes its free with the season pass i dowloaded it last night no problems and throughly enjoyed it.

pacmanate
02-20-2013, 12:52 PM
Just wait until Ubisoft wake up, give it another hour and it will be up for sure!

straty88
02-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Just wait until Ubisoft wake up, give it another hour and it will be up for sure!

It's an issue with Sony, not Ubisoft. :)