PDA

View Full Version : My Assassin's Creed 3 Tyranny of King Washington Review.

M40A3Kayos
02-20-2013, 11:04 AM
I enjoyed it except for the cannon part, the dogs finding you so far away and when you're wearing the wolf cloak sometimes it comes off when attacking people stealthily so it gives away your position but the rest is amazing. Also does anyone know if there is going to be a house or manor on it as I got a massive War Club in a treasure box which I don't like as it makes Connor look weird.

I'd like to know whether the Bear and Eagle upgrade are button activated as I hope they're not because i'd have to keep holding RB changing them around..

OH YEAH important last thing, when I was strolling along I didn't avoid the Wolves as I normally do because I thought they wouldn't attack me but they did? and even when I had my wolf pack with me other wolves still tried to attack me can you fix this Ubisoft?

MasterAssasin84
02-20-2013, 11:54 AM
It would be far to easy of the Wolf cloak was abled when you was attacking i did not give away your position, i agree with you i really enjoyed it and i cant for part 2 as i am very curious were the Assassins stand in all this in particular when Zio gave Connor his fathers blades .

The cloaking system really reminds of Ghost Recon future soldier , it works exactly the same way when your on the attack or ambush or move to quickly it deactivates and gives away your position.

M40A3Kayos
02-20-2013, 01:24 PM
I really hate how wolves attack you though and I think your wolves shouldn't be like ghosts and enemys can't see them

IWGCJoeCool
02-20-2013, 01:24 PM
the Wolf Cloak seems to be more for one-on-one stealth approach or escape if you arent beaten up too severely. try jumping in and out of haycarts using it...you can take out quite a few soldier/guards that way.

and yeh, woulda thought the Wolf powers would somehow make the Wolves yur buddies, but no. nasty buggers, eh? :(

JC

M40A3Kayos
02-20-2013, 01:55 PM
Haha yeah, I will start avoiding them again but it's strange how wolves attack you, seeing as we get Bear strength I wonder if bears will attack you and if they do you might **** them up badly as you have there strength. I know we have Eagle ability aswell so we probably get that in Episode 2 and in Episode 3 we get power of a Bear and it involves loads of fighting probably.

BATISTABUS
02-20-2013, 01:56 PM
You should post your review here ;)

​http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/754282-quot-The-Infamy-quot-User-Reviews-spoilers