PDA

View Full Version : *Facepalm*

ihateyou0
02-20-2013, 06:31 AM
Im sorry to interrupt you rolling in people's money Ubisoft but,
I think I got the wrong DLC because I got this crappy beta portion of AC3 mixed in with Crysis 3, but i dont like crysis 3. Maybe thats why they released it the same day :mad:
Well good way to switch from historical fiction to science fiction: make people buy ahead of time then release this piece of s***
Cant believe I thought it was going to be worth it.

GunnarGunderson
02-20-2013, 07:15 AM
Crysis 3?

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 07:29 AM
You people actually have no idea what you pay for BEFORE you actually do ??

deskp
02-20-2013, 08:35 AM
This sounds like USER error. It certainly isn't ubisoft, it would be miccrosofts fault . but in this case it sounds like you made a mistake urself, fool.

diamonshop
02-20-2013, 08:50 AM
I'm think the original poster is making a joke: The TOKW DLC has a power that lets you turn invisible, and the effect is nearly identical to the cloaking in Crysis 3. He is also comparing the DLC to a crappy AC3 Beta, which, in my opinion, can be more or less applied to the entirety of the singleplayer. Maybe it was just my disc, but I felt like there were too many bugs for the game to be a triple-A title, and certain parts (especially segments involving Daniel Cross) could have been fleshed out more.

SaintPerkele
02-20-2013, 06:39 PM
Before the Season Pass, Ubisoft announced that the DLCs will be in the "WTF-territory". If you don't like WTFs and experimentation on some things that aren't possible in the main storyline, then don't get the Season Pass. Read what you buy. Also, there is only one mission that forces you to use the power - and even then just for a small part.

Abeonis
02-20-2013, 09:20 PM
Pretty sure they said from the get-go that this is an alternate reality DLC; hell, it's called The Tyranny of King Washington for crien' out loud. Now we have people moaning "it doesn't make sense" and "Ziio is dead!" Yeah, it doesn't exactly make sense to Ratonhnhaké:ton either; people would know that if they paid any attention to the very first minute of the DLC....

D.I.D.
02-21-2013, 01:31 AM
They didn't "make" anyone buy it. I haven't bought it - yet - because it's DLC so it's not in short supply, and it's quite easy to wait until all the parts are out to make a decision about whether to buy it or not. Ubisoft didn't "make" me buy last year's DLC, and in the end I chose not to buy it.

I'm not going to be hostile to the sci-fi/paranormal element either. It worked really well in Dishonored, and it has potential within AC's theme. I thought the William Robert Woodman was the most interesting of the DDS things: all kinds of potential there.