PDA

View Full Version : TOKW: Haytham (SPOILERS)

Assassin_Banana
02-20-2013, 04:08 AM
Ziio said he is dead -______-

Why did his blades looked so different?

What do you think was his fate?
Post your opinions :D

I-Like-Pie45
02-20-2013, 04:21 PM
I hope that Haytham secretly survived, faked his death like that superhero from a big blockbuster 2012 release, and he'll team up with Connor by part 3 to kick some Colonial arse but that's probably just my wistful thinking.

Assassin_Banana
02-20-2013, 04:55 PM
I hope that Haytham secretly survived, faked his death like that superhero from a big blockbuster 2012 release, and he'll team up with Connor by part 3 to kick some Colonial arse but that's probably just my wistful thinking.

Yes, I hope too that he is comming back for this DLC. It would be a waste of a character not seeing him again! And I hope he doesn't die by the end of the DLC. I liked Haytham character very much. Though I wouldn't like him in real life. LOL

My thougth when Ziio gave Ratohnhake:ton Haytham's blades was that he and she stayed together after all but that Ziio thougth of him dead or something, the Clan Mother and Ziio were mother and daughter and they didn't get along very well, so maybe it was because of Haytham. :P

Why Haytham blades looked so different? Was he an Assassin in this time line? Just a thougth

Edit:

LOL. More than 100 veiws!! and only 1 reply, seriously pleople??:P

Kaschra
02-21-2013, 12:11 AM
I fear he is dead for good in the DLc, which is a huge letdown for me :/
I secretly hope he didn't die, but I think even hoping that is pointless...
It even seems he wasn't a Templar in this AU, but might have been an assassin. What a waste, this would have been so interesting!

Ragsash
02-23-2013, 03:06 PM
She said he made them didint she?
then I guess she told him of his kid and he made the hidden blade as a birthday gift and styled it that way couse he feelt it would be more fitting a mohikan (I think they are that? or what was the people called....)
it would be kind of sticking out otherwise.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-27-2013, 04:07 PM
It might be Haytham's hidden blade,you can always change the braces.

Assassin_Banana
02-27-2013, 07:37 PM
She said he made them didint she?
then I guess she told him of his kid and he made the hidden blade as a birthday gift and styled it that way couse he feelt it would be more fitting a mohikan (I think they are that? or what was the people called....)
it would be kind of sticking out otherwise.

I like that idea :D Haytham giving his son a birthday present!!

Now that the rumor of the Black Flag featuring Haytham's own dad is out, I'm beginning to imagine that if Haytham was indeed an Assassin in this reality then, he may have been trained by his father who was possibly a pirate and then Haytham got his braces from some of their journeys together :D. Maybe we will get some reference about Edward in the next episodes!!! Ubisoft said that they aren't going to skip the naval gameplay in this DLC :)

They already hinted us about pirates and important First Civilization treasures with the Captain Kidd's DLC missions. So maybe they will add some subtle hints about AC Black Flags and Edward Kenway too!!! Oh well, is only a hope :P

jenyto
03-22-2013, 06:39 PM
My guess is that he's an Assassin in this universe.
To me the alternate reality shows Connor's desires (his mom being alive and his buddy) and fears.

tinrisky
03-24-2013, 12:01 AM
I'm imagining that we encounter Haytham in combat with Washington, and he dies in the process