PDA

View Full Version : Haytham in alternate reality (spoilers)

rupok2
02-20-2013, 01:51 AM
I think he is actually an assassin and not a templar in this reality. The way they introduced him and the way connor stopped his mother from talking after she said "he was part of a secret order" suggests that its gonna be a plot point in a later dlc. Also the fact that he died and left connor the hidden blade further suggests it.

DisbandedBox359
02-20-2013, 02:11 AM
had the same thought earlier when i played through it, no idea if its true though just have to wait and see

Quirky Jezza
02-20-2013, 02:42 AM
I think the Hidden blade was different to the original too.

LightRey
02-20-2013, 10:48 AM
had the same thought earlier when i played through it, no idea if its true though just have to wait and see
Ditto. His mom also seemed a lot more respectful towards him, and it sounds like he stayed with her until his death.

IWGCJoeCool
02-20-2013, 01:20 PM
i had expected the main story of AC3 to play out with Haytham eventually showing himself to be a double agent, and never really a Templar. why else spend so much time "as him" early on?

JC

LightRey
02-20-2013, 01:25 PM
i had expected the main story of AC3 to play out with Haytham eventually showing himself to be a double agent, and never really a Templar. why else spend so much time "as him" early on?

JC
Why? Because it's an interesting turn of events ofc. There's no "need" to play as an Assassin all the time.

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 01:28 PM
There's no "need" to play as an Assassin all the time.
Just like how every AC game does not have to have Mystery, just like how eagle vision is not only for Assassins, just like Desmond not being Connor`s only descendant, just like 2012 not being the only storyline AC can tell...