PDA

View Full Version : Cannot access fort in Black Creek Region in TOKW DLC

Anthpony
02-20-2013, 01:50 AM
Hey everybody, I'm playing through the new Infamy dlc today and I'm going about in the frontier collecting the treasure chests and doing the citizen missions so when I finish the story, I will have completed everything and have the 100 percent sync. However, upon trying to enter the fort in the black creek region of the frontier(northwest corner) to get a treasure chest, I have found that I absolutely cannot enter the fort. I've spent at least an hour hopping around the trees/climbing up rocks to try and drop into the fort, but I just can't find a way in. I started doing all the citizen missions and treasure chest searching as soon as I was let into the frontier, so I might not be able to get into the fort because the fort gets opened up later in the storyline, but if that isn't the case, I'd really appreciate if someone could help me figure out the route into the fort.
Thanks!

TheSpong
02-20-2013, 06:38 AM
I found that treasure is the only unreachable one so far. I've not played past mission four yet, so for now I'm guessing the fort gets unlocked via one of the remaining missions.

Rogue Agent 035
02-20-2013, 06:51 AM
Hey everybody, I'm playing through the new Infamy dlc today and I'm going about in the frontier collecting the treasure chests and doing the citizen missions so when I finish the story, I will have completed everything and have the 100 percent sync. However, upon trying to enter the fort in the black creek region of the frontier(northwest corner) to get a treasure chest, I have found that I absolutely cannot enter the fort. I've spent at least an hour hopping around the trees/climbing up rocks to try and drop into the fort, but I just can't find a way in. I started doing all the citizen missions and treasure chest searching as soon as I was let into the frontier, so I might not be able to get into the fort because the fort gets opened up later in the storyline, but if that isn't the case, I'd really appreciate if someone could help me figure out the route into the fort.
Thanks!

How on earth did u achieve full sync on the first part "Awaken", I've tried everything (given we're handicapped at the start i.e. no arrows/poison/rope darts, etc). I can whistle the first guy in the back who is near the back wall, but the rest always see me triggerin the countdown timer. I also tried going out of the red zone an taking care of the group of 4 east (i think) of the red area in order to hopefully get enough items to quietly take out the 5, but it never works as eventually the timer is always triggered. Then there's the FP senario when your behind the cannon, given the agressiveness of the enemy..., one always slips past...., any advice? I have yet to finish the last 4 sections of this memory as I'm collectin an takin my time. You think if I relieved the memory I'll have more items than I did out the gate at the beginning?

Anthpony
02-20-2013, 07:32 AM
How on earth did u achieve full sync on the first part "Awaken", I've tried everything (given we're handicapped at the start i.e. no arrows/poison/rope darts, etc). I can whistle the first guy in the back who is near the back wall, but the rest always see me triggerin the countdown timer. I also tried going out of the red zone an taking care of the group of 4 east (i think) of the red area in order to hopefully get enough items to quietly take out the 5, but it never works as eventually the timer is always triggered. Then there's the FP senario when your behind the cannon, given the agressiveness of the enemy..., one always slips past...., any advice? I have yet to finish the last 4 sections of this memory as I'm collectin an takin my time. You think if I relieved the memory I'll have more items than I did out the gate at the beginning?

For the first part where you must take out 5 bluecoats without being detected you have to go through the cemetery and use the stalking bush directly behind one bluecoat, take him out with an unarmed silent takedown while you're hidden. Wait until the next bluecoat who is directly across the street that actually moves walks away, run across the street, take out the unmoving bluecoat.
Next you will run to more stalking bushes on the left of the bluecoat you just killed. Hide there until the patrolling bluecoat walks past you, do a silent takedown, you know the drill.
The next part is a LITTLE tricky. You're going to walk down the alley that the bluecoat was patrolling then stick to the wall on the right(the back of the church) and whistle the guy toward you, do a silent takedown. That was the easy part of the tricky part. You now run straight down the alley you were walking down(toward the white building that is near the edge of the red area, just past the church where you were standing, it's a twenty foot run or so) climb up the building onto the roof. Jump to the roof right in front of you, take out your bow and shoot the bluecoat standing in front of the fence to the left of the church.
When I did this, the countdown timer went off just before i shot the guy, but I still killed him undetected because I used a long range weapon.

Next, for the part with the cannon, keep your cannon aimed in the road just in front of the bluecoats that climb up the wall and form a firing line, fire 1-2 seconds before the bluecoats who are running toward the town get in your crosshairs, 3-4 seconds for the horses. You should be fine if you do that, and this way you won't take much damage from the firing lines as well.

And Spong, thanks for making me not want to bash my skull in because I'm not the only person who couldn't get that treasure. haha

Anthpony
02-20-2013, 09:26 AM
Oh, by the way Spong, I just got to the final memory of the episode, and you DO get access to the fort. I'm new here so I'm not sure if the admins go in and delete things like they do on some forums, but if that's the case here, this thread is ready to be deleted.