PDA

View Full Version : TOKW outfit in the main campaign

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 11:10 PM
Hi i think im not the only person that would like the tokw wolf outfit in the main campaign that is why i am making this poll hopefully reach enough votes to send it to ubisoft

People please dont just go in here and dont vote if you come in this thread take 2 seconds to vote please :)

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 11:51 PM
ref

Megas_Doux
02-19-2013, 11:54 PM
I would love to!!!!!!

Thing is, dont think it will be for free.....

i WiLL aM
02-19-2013, 11:59 PM
Perhaps Ubisoft were planning to release the outfit and make it available in the main game in the final chapter of the DLC?

DisbandedBox359
02-20-2013, 02:17 AM
Perhaps Ubisoft were planning to release the outfit and make it available in the main game in the final chapter of the DLC?

heres hoping

ska00l
02-20-2013, 03:15 AM

SixKeys
02-20-2013, 03:42 AM
Why would you even want it in the main campaign? It looks okay, but blending in a crowd while wearing that thing? Lol no.

vZ POiSoN vZ
02-20-2013, 05:02 AM
I certainly hope they add it in at the end of the DLCs! :D

Krayus Korianis
02-20-2013, 07:46 AM
It won't be available in the main game. Good wishing though.

WarlordSpinal
02-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Why would you even want it in the main campaign? It looks okay, but blending in a crowd while wearing that thing? Lol no.

Actually, it would look great in the Frontier.

As for blending? There's already enough outfits and instances that just do not fit.

(Like a fully armored assassin in Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood/Revelations? Yeah, that certainly screams blending in.)

Nightmare8767
02-20-2013, 09:12 AM
So a wolf skin Connor is not acceptable for Blending but Pirate Connor is? :P

Of course I want to see it! I'll quote myself from the other thread:

Well, shouldn't it be relatively easy? As long as the DLC uses the Higher res textures for cutscenes, shouldn't they be able to actually make it work for the main game? I'm sure you guys can link it to the Stores (the actual game shops I mean). It doesn't even need to be a patch, it could be included in the next DLC chapter or something.

This would have a bit more of a chance with 2 episodes more still in the works, and perhaps even another needed patch. But it all comes down to Ubisoft, really -- they run a business after all and not always what we want is profitable.

I just wish this is passed on and an answer is given, let it be a Yes or a No -- as long as the system works :D

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Dont really care

saydrix12
02-20-2013, 01:20 PM
up

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 01:21 PM
up
don't bump. It`s against the rules...

saydrix12
02-20-2013, 01:22 PM
u guys talk about blending but wearing a prison outfit or pirate outfit blends in yeah ? ;/ excatly thats what i thought and Assasin_M i didnt know sorry

SixKeys
02-20-2013, 03:41 PM
u guys talk about blending but wearing a prison outfit or pirate outfit blends in yeah ? ;/ excatly thats what i thought and Assasin_M i didnt know sorry

I haven't seen a single person who actually likes the prisoner outfit. As for the pirate outfit, it's just a sea captain's costume. It's not like he has a little parrot on his shoulder screaming "pieces of eight". All the costumes Connor gets in the main campaign (apart from the prisoner outfit) or the DLC outfits look true to the period. They may be a little over the top, but with a little stretch of the imagination he could believably blend in a crowd while wearing any of those things because other people wore similar things during that era. A giant wolf cloak and war paint all over, though? No.

RatonhnhakeFan
02-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Yes yess yesssssssss!!!! Why is this even a question!?!? Why isn't it already an option!?!? :mad: WTH Ubisoft?!?!

dxsxhxcx
02-20-2013, 03:59 PM
yes, I think wear this outfit would add a little tension to the game, since it seems native americans weren't very well received by other people in the city, the assassins robes kinda take away a little of this tension and make Connor look a little more acceptable to other people

I-Like-Pie45
02-20-2013, 04:23 PM
yes, I think wear this outfit would add a little tension to the game, since it seems native americans weren't very well received by other people in the city, the assassins robes kinda take away a little of this tension and make Connor look a little more acceptable to other people

Dats very odd, cause no one seems to mind me when I'm runnin around in my good 'ol obvious Native American outfit I got from those feathers.

But then again, that outfit doesn't have a wolf pelt or war paint on it.

saydrix12
02-20-2013, 04:25 PM
I think the outfit is gonna go very well because connor is native american guys remember that he Has diffrent style than other people native american used to wear animal pelts

dxsxhxcx
02-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Dats very odd, cause no one seems to mind me when I'm runnin around in my good 'ol obvious Native American outfit I got from those feathers.

But then again, that outfit doesn't have a wolf pelt or war paint on it.

I didn't mean it would affect how the NPCs would interact with me, but how I would see the character and feel the atmosphere created with the help of the outfit.

XgasmloverX
02-21-2013, 06:25 AM
It would be so awesome if they managed to put that in with the rest of main campaign outfits, it justs suits Connor so well

LoyalACFan
02-21-2013, 08:43 AM
I haven't seen a single person who actually likes the prisoner outfit. As for the pirate outfit, it's just a sea captain's costume. It's not like he has a little parrot on his shoulder screaming "pieces of eight". All the costumes Connor gets in the main campaign (apart from the prisoner outfit) or the DLC outfits look true to the period. They may be a little over the top, but with a little stretch of the imagination he could believably blend in a crowd while wearing any of those things because other people wore similar things during that era. A giant wolf cloak and war paint all over, though? No.

Let's be honest here; how much time do you actually spend blending in crowds in this game? I, for one, spent all of my free time running around the frontier ambushing patrols, and this outfit would be perfect for that.

RatonhnhakeFan
02-21-2013, 11:30 PM
BUMP!!! We need this outfit in main campaign! It's amazing, best outfit in the game and fits Raton so well!!! No, we don't care it doesn't blend, other outfits don't blend either! C'mon Ubisoft, include it in future TOKW Episodes for main campaign!!! Plz!!! :(

nitres15
02-21-2013, 11:52 PM
release this outfit ubi. we need those abs in the campaign !

RatonhnhakeFan
02-22-2013, 12:10 AM
release this outfit ubi. we need those abs in the campaign !**** straight!

saydrix12
02-22-2013, 01:24 AM
Ubi we alll everyone here want the outfit in the next update/next episode we BEG YOU !!!!!! and we want the name of the song in the infamy trailer :< !!

Krayus Korianis
02-22-2013, 02:02 AM
Ubi we alll everyone here want the outfit in the next update/next episode we BEG YOU !!!!!! and we want the name of the song in the infamy trailer :< !!
I'm not part of this "everyone" you claim. There isn't any room in the Manor for it, and I doubt they'd make a new menu for just that one outfit.

RatonhnhakeFan
02-22-2013, 02:05 AM
I'm not part of this "everyone" you claim. There isn't any room in the Manor for it, and I doubt they'd make a new menu for just that one outfit.

They could put it on the rack in the center of the basement :p

Krayus Korianis
02-22-2013, 02:19 AM
So, you'd have it when they put in the cut scenes for the other outfits? Clipping through? Also, the village is burned down, in case you didn't notice that.

SixKeys
02-22-2013, 02:35 AM

That's for Achilles' outfit.

saydrix12
02-22-2013, 03:15 AM
Or they could do it like they put it in connors village in his moms home ? :P

RatonhnhakeFan
02-22-2013, 03:25 AM
Or they could do it like they put it in connors village in his moms home ? :P

This this!!!

Nightmare8767
02-22-2013, 09:56 AM
As I said, you could just have it on any Store. Also, there wouldn't be any issues with the costume. Unless the other costumes have it, that's it.

LoyalACFan
02-22-2013, 05:17 PM

He's talking about the one that the default Assassin robes are hanging on when you first arrive there as teenage Connor. Once you unlock that set of robes, they go on the first rack on the left of the back row. The free-standing mannequin is always empty after that point, so they could easily stick the TOKW outfit on it.

Nightmare8767
02-22-2013, 06:57 PM
He's talking about the one that the default Assassin robes are hanging on when you first arrive there as teenage Connor. Once you unlock that set of robes, they go on the first rack on the left of the back row. The free-standing mannequin is always empty after that point, so they could easily stick the TOKW outfit on it.

There's a scene with Achilles right there after getting the robes for him. It could cause a glitch or something.

RatonhnhakeFan
02-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Then put it in the village. It would be more fitting, special and another reason to come back there.

Nightmare8767
02-23-2013, 11:57 AM
So... The DLC's creative director said yesterday on the Q&A that he'd be looking at the possibility of giving the outfit for the main campaign :D That's not a yes, sure we will, but... HEY! :D

saydrix12
02-24-2013, 08:48 PM
So are they gonna add this or What ? :D

Assassin_M
02-24-2013, 08:50 PM
So are they gonna add this or What ? :D
They said they`ll look into it...

I Emerge I
02-24-2013, 10:07 PM
I think the outfit is amazing and the war paint is amazing I would to see them out it into the main game a stand for in the village would be great :)

Burningsnow
02-25-2013, 06:51 AM
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Connor's outfit in TTOKW looks very similar to what the Followers of Romulus wear in Brotherhood? I guess wolf hoods are stylish, in Rome or America.

saydrix12
03-02-2013, 05:33 PM
I think they might add this in the next update for the tokw or with the next episode :P

montagemik
03-02-2013, 06:02 PM
I think the outfit is amazing and the war paint is amazing I would to see them out it into the main game a stand for in the village would be great :)

Personally , I was hoping each new 'Spirit' Ability Connor gains TOKW would give him a New outfit .

Invisibility cloaking = Wolf head outfit
Eagle flight fast travel = Eagle head outfit with cloak ( like one of the early AC3 native outfit concept drawings )
Bear strength = Bear head outfit (like the Bear multiplayer champ costume)

Just wishful thinking though.

montagemik
03-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Connor's outfit in TTOKW looks very similar to what the Followers of Romulus wear in Brotherhood? I guess wolf hoods are stylish, in Rome or America.

Understandable - The Wolf & eagle were seen as symbols of strength / wisdom in both Roman culture & native american.

I actually wanted a 'Follower of romulus' to be added to AC-B multiplayer DLC . (but nope)

Gontomak
03-24-2013, 08:58 AM
Maybe they'll release it on uplay for uplay points.

montagemik
03-24-2013, 04:31 PM

Achilles outfit is on the Wall - next to the default Assassin outfit & Altair's ............ The outfit stand in middle of the room is empty . (in my game)

But if for some reason - they added the wolf outfit to main campaign , Placing it in Connor's Village would make much more sense.
(village only burned down in the tokw DLC )

Without adding the 'new' powers as animus hacks in the main campaign , I see no reason to include the wolf outfit on it's own

Nightmare8767
03-24-2013, 04:32 PM
He's right, it's for Achilles outfit in one of the side conversations. It could create a glitch if not taken into account.

MasterAssasin84
03-24-2013, 05:00 PM
Ok i am going to dissagree with the majority i hate it !! it has no relevence to Assassins Creed what so ever.

montagemik
03-24-2013, 05:13 PM
He's right, it's for Achilles outfit in one of the side conversations. It could create a glitch if not taken into account.

So it couldn't be used because it's in a conversation cutscene with Achilles ??
The Default Assassin outfit is Also shown on that stand in some cutscenes ............I Don't recall the default /Achilles outfit causing any glitches or graphic clipping .

So the fact Achilles outfit is shown on the stand for a conversation has little relevance. I mean - Unlock the wolf outfit after all other outfits are unlocked = Zero problem.

(& like i said - makes more sense to have the wolf outfit based in Connor's village / frontier anyway if it's ever added at all)

tinrisky
03-24-2013, 06:05 PM
i think it would be nice to have, but it wouldn't be the same without the powers which SHOULDN'T be in the main game.