PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Edition Owners

Stuvious
02-19-2013, 09:56 PM
I have the deluxe edition and I want to know if and how do i get to play The Infamy dlc?

Stuvious
02-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Do you have the deluxe edition at all

mr_doom1987
02-19-2013, 10:33 PM
Of course you will be able to play it. If you got the game on Steam, it should start the download automatically, but if you got the retail version, you should receive an email. I'm not sure though, as i got the game on Steam.

PhazeDelta1
02-19-2013, 10:58 PM
I have the retail Deluxe Edition and I'm still waiting for my email with the link and jey as well.

Rekalty
02-20-2013, 02:22 AM
Bought the Digital Deluxe from GreenManGaming as well, Capsule haven't updated the game, and I haven't received any keys or anything else to activate it. Now that I remember, haven't even gotten the other 2 DLCs, didn't notice the first because it was just content that came along with the Digital Deluxe (Hidden Secrets) and I never played MP so didn't bother about that until now.

Stuvious
02-22-2013, 02:23 AM
i just finished talking to a Ubisoft support member on their facebook support page and this link should explain what should have been. https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/posts/10151494240997464?comment_id=27194847&notif_t=feed_comment

promero14
02-23-2013, 06:42 AM
I bought the deluxe edition from ubisoft and i got the email 2 days ago. Everything fine so far.

Rekalty
02-23-2013, 09:10 AM
Currently engaged with GMG Support, to get the content I payed for. Still waiting for them to fix it or refund me, but I've never had any issues with them before so I'm sure it's going to be sorted out. Just wish I was able to play Infamy...

Kaldire
02-23-2013, 09:36 AM
ah so you were another victim of that season pass take out of the deluxe ver?
ahh man sorry

cant ubi stop that mods? just curious coulda sworn its not legal..
shrug

yea some deluxe dont have the season pass, you can prolly tell by how much you paid for the game.. if it was only 30-40$ usd.. no season pass..
if 70 ish .. you got the pass

im so sorry man, again another victim and another site.. i count 3 now, all other countries.. ick.

its again why i support the ubi shop so much.

Rekalty
02-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Not sure what you're rambling about, to be honest... It doesn't depend on how much you payed, all Digital Deluxe copies for the PC included the Season Pass, I have the first two DLCs that came with it, the issue just appeared once Infamy was to be released. As I said, I haven't had any issues buying from GMG before, this seems more like an issue from Ubisoft's part, not releasing the DLC to digital retailers so they can give them to us.

TheLeoCrow
02-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Not sure what you're rambling about, to be honest... It doesn't depend on how much you payed, all Digital Deluxe copies for the PC included the Season Pass, I have the first two DLCs that came with it, the issue just appeared once Infamy was to be released. As I said, I haven't had any issues buying from GMG before, this seems more like an issue from Ubisoft's part, not releasing the DLC to digital retailers so they can give them to us.

GMG is legitimate but pretty slow. The key I got from them unlocked the season pass but ofcourse the installers are required. If you run capsule and hit the "play" button, it will offer you to download a patch that is in fact the battle hardened pack. More info here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/749293-Those-who-bought-AC3-DD-from-GMG-click-here?p=8884993#post8884993
In their own forums they say they are trying to do the same for the infamy dlc but it is complicated. I trust they will find a solution soon. More details here:
http://forums.greenmangaming.com/topic/4237/?page=1

Kaldire
02-24-2013, 01:09 AM
interesting good info to know leo:P

UbiHawk1ns
02-27-2013, 01:36 AM
Hello! Here to confirm some details, as this may help those who still have questions.

It is the retailers' obligation to provide you with a download for the content. This includes the game and all associated DLC. When purchasing from our Uplay Shop, we provide you with a download link. When purchasing from Steam or GameStop Digital, they provide you with the content downloads.

The same goes for other companies that sell keys. Not all are legitimate, due to the fact that they sell keys without any software behind it, while stating that "The content will download automatically when you activate it". This is simply not true. If they are unable to provide you with a download for the content itself, then you will want to demand a refund.

YazX_
02-27-2013, 03:30 PM

NO, not all Deluxe editions come with season pass, there are two deluxe editions, one is priced around 60$ which comes with season pass, other version is priced around 40$ that doesnt include season pass.

But Ubishop, GameStop -Ubi partners- and steam have the version which comes with season pass.

TheLeoCrow
02-27-2013, 06:27 PM
[...] If they are unable to provide you with a download for the content itself, then you will want to demand a refund.

So, if we buy the dlc from Ubishop and for some reason we have to format our pcs a month later, therefore we get the "Sorry, It is too late to download this file. You were allowed to download within 30 days. If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com." message, should we request a refund? I'm not having this problem with AC3, this message is about something i bought from Ubishop in the past but the same princible applies now. Check the forums and see that many people have this problem and they get apologetic but unhelpful replies to their tickets.

Not to mention all the people who actually bought the game from Ubishop and do not get any download links. They get their emails with their new keys but no download link or a download link that leads into a txt file saying "this is your download"

Pixel_Pile
02-28-2013, 12:13 PM
I sincerely hope retailers learned the same lessons as we, the customers did.
Don't do bussiness with UBIsoft...