PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass - No Tyrrany of King Washington

MMLink
02-19-2013, 09:35 PM
When I bought AC3 via Steam, I bought the package that included the Season Pass.

No DLC listed in the downloads available for the game on Steam, and when I check the option in-game, it says no downloads available and to check my UPlay Games Page.

Aside from the fact that I have no idea what the last part is asking me (since I don't really know what "UPlay Games Page" even is), I can't help but feel I got jipped.

EDIT: Steam page for the DLC says I own it, but it doesn't appear on my list of installed DLC packages.

ElleCore
02-19-2013, 09:40 PM
Same here. What's going on with the Steam DLC?

mr_doom1987
02-19-2013, 10:47 PM
I don't know about you, but i got it. You should restart Steam and the download should start automatically (1.2 GB).

PhazeDelta1
02-19-2013, 10:57 PM
have the retail version and I'm still waiting on mine as well

Rekalty
02-20-2013, 02:23 AM
Got my Digital Deluxe (Included Season Pass) from GMG, still haven't received anything to play the King Washington DLC yet.

inhabitantj
02-20-2013, 04:25 AM
I actually purchased from Gamestop (mistake, I know now) and I have the same issue with the DLC not being present. I explained that should have the content but it wasn't in Impulse despite having all other ACIII content. They tried to say it was Ubisoft and Ubisoft referred back to Gamestop saying essentially that since they gave me all the other DLC that they should handling it (logical). After a while of them trying to figure out what was in the season pass they tried to say that 6 months after the release of the game is when I should have the content before defaulting to that Ubisoft is responsible for providing the DLC even though Gamestop did the previous ones.

To say I'm upset is a misstatement.

Black_Widow9
02-20-2013, 04:43 AM
For Steam users - the content will unlock later today. [time zones may vary]

For ubishop / Uplay season pass owners - you should recive an email with the download link to your registered Uplay account email - please check spam folders etc.

Emails may go out in batches and time zones may vary.

Anduril79
02-20-2013, 06:13 AM
I got my copy from GameStop, got the season pass and Hidden Secrets pack, but I still haven't received an email with a download link and it's 12:10am Wednesday! This is driving me nuts having waited this long!

Rekalty
02-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Still waiting for key to play DLC I payed for, that was released yesterday... Guess my timezone is +24 or something.

ElleCore
02-20-2013, 01:46 PM
For Steam users - the content will unlock later today. [time zones may vary]

For ubishop / Uplay season pass owners - you should recive an email with the download link to your registered Uplay account email - please check spam folders etc.

Emails may go out in batches and time zones may vary.

Weird.. I got it yesterday, though I needed to restart Steam for the download the start.

MrkillerhomerxD
02-20-2013, 08:54 PM
same here got the season pass but no email and when i check my oders at look at my season pass i can download a txt file from dlc 1 battle harded with i can download anymore but i cant even see any "dlc 2" i can see dlc 1 3 4 and 5.
this is how it looks (minus key number)

Assassin’s CreedŽ III - Season Pass

Windows XP/Vista/Win7
Pakkeforsendelse

Assassin's CreedŽ III - DLC 1

Download download.txt
Serielnummer:
PC
Elektronisk download

Assassin's CreedŽ III - DLC 3

PC
Elektronisk download

Assassin's CreedŽ III - DLC 4

PC
Elektronisk download

Assassin's CreedŽ III - DLC 5

PC
Elektronisk download

Assassin's CreedŽ III: The Battle Hardened Pack

Download Assassins_Creed_III_BattleHardened_MP_DLC.exe
Serielnummer:
PC
Elektronisk download

as you can see there isnt any "DLC 2" why??

ć

Kaldire
02-20-2013, 09:14 PM
steam has a much easier install..
I found just verifying files caused the download
glad personally though I buy ubi games through uplay as steam/valve has almost no support

anyone still having issues?

I know 3 ways now to get the dlc working legally from proper sources, I WILL NOT help those with torrents

Kaldire
02-20-2013, 09:54 PM
imo no dlc 2 because that IS the tranny i dont have such an email showing only 5 dlc i was told 6 came with the season pack and that did not inlcude anything prior to episode 1 of tyranny

its episodic..
very short and well,
strange you even have it listed as DLC 1 that was not officially tyranny, but rather the mutliplayer and battle hardened (im thinking battle hardened is dlc 2 for you.. but its a guess

Mr_Shade
02-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi All,

those of you who are still waiting - please make sure you are contacting Ubisoft support as soon as you can.

Please make sure you give them your order information - uplay email address or anything else they request - they should be able to resolve missing emails / downloads for you.

www.support.ubi.com

reminder - do not post personal information on the forums, only supply it to support staff via the link above for your personal safety.

Kaldire
02-20-2013, 10:44 PM
I second the motion MR_shade is making, also post on forums to allow mod and dev to see it as well as other fans to let them know they are NOT alone, and direct them to proper support
as of now only 2 people called in other than me for this dlc bug, shrug.. they have great phone support.

but open a ticket first, they are on top of it. Its only been out a day :P