PDA

View Full Version : I am tired of all these people complaining its like November all over again

HisShadowX
02-19-2013, 09:15 PM
As our senior member from Egypt who happens to be a freedom fighter for the Muslim Brotherhood said way back then its all these "November" registered users who are destroying our community. How dare they speak about how the game has glitches or feels incomplete or the main hero is just a brute who kills because his feelings got hurt!

Fact is you Americans have it so easy! Shaun in the game was there to teach you the ways of the left but you guys want, want, want.

Stop complaining and just it take it! Maybe when your President declares himself Rexx he will put you all through forced reeducation camps because you all need it.

mhg87
02-19-2013, 10:31 PM
1) Not everyone here is an American

2) Not everyone complaining is an American

3) People should be sentenced to reeducation camps because they express their opinion?

Yes complaining is annoying but no one is forcing you to read those threads

TheHumanTowel
02-19-2013, 10:35 PM
"It's all these November registered members who are destroying our community"

http://i.imgur.com/2qSa0i6.jpg

Edit: Waitaminute could this post be ironic? I think my reaction still remains unchanged either way.

Bashilir
02-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Wouldn't complaining help Ubisoft make it a better game? I don't complain but I don't see why you feel like you need to make a thread just for this. How about you "take it" and move on?

MohMurad
02-19-2013, 11:53 PM
Why is it wrong to say that the game has glitches? That's not just opinion, that's fact.

SuperLoboMau 25
02-20-2013, 12:03 AM
We must critic what is bad in our opinion. If there is glitches is important complain, we can't accept everything they give us.

PsykoKiwi
02-20-2013, 01:04 AM
Critic'ing is good! It helps the devs find bugs they may have missed and help's improve future products and influence what's added in patches and DLC! About the best thing you can do is help create better products in the future! No one forces you to read the threads if they aren't your thing! But don't stop the rest of us from trying to create a better future!

KJGPlay
02-20-2013, 03:21 AM
Ubisoft had been working on AC3 since AC2 came out.

Ubisoft has taken our money.

Ubisoft hasn't lived up to our realistic expectations, selling us a premium game wrapped up in a shoddy product.

Ubisoft hasn't shown any fan service by attempting to make it up to those who had game crashing freezes until they finally got all the patches out ... and even then it still glitches worse than a freshman small independent videogame effort.

Ubisoft deserve every piece of criticism coming their way.

Black_Widow9
02-20-2013, 03:26 AM
This is why we have Feedback threads to actually post constructively about the game both good and bad.

Creating threads to insult other members or nationalities is not allowed or wanted.

Closed