PDA

View Full Version : TOKW outfit in main game

jsmithy28694
02-19-2013, 08:40 PM
can we get a petition or something going cus i for one really want the outfit in the main game it looks so awesome. i personally think its the best outfit in the series.

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Thank u someone else that made a post about it i made one too But some people are hating like " they never said its going to be in the main game" They need to put it in the main campaign im sure lot of people would like it

jsmithy28694
02-19-2013, 08:53 PM
yh they do need to put it in the main game because its a better native outfit than the one you get for collecting all the feathers

Nightmare8767
02-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Well, shouldn't it be relatively easy? As long as the DLC uses the Higher res textures for cutscenes, shouldn't they be able to actually make it work for the main game? I'm sure you guys can link it to the Stores (the actual game shops I mean). It doesn't even need to be a patch, it could be included in the next DLC chapter or something.

EnglishProdigy
02-19-2013, 09:25 PM
meh dont get your hopes up kid im telling you bcuz of own experiense. it happened with infamous 2 and infamous festival of blood in infamous festival of blood there is this awesome costume all fans were asking for it to be added to infamous 2 but the devs said they weren't going to add the outfit to infamous 2 no reason explained they just didnt care. my point here is that no matter how bad you want it on the game they might not listen b cuz devs dont always almost never care for small petitions like these. PERSONALY I WOULD LOVE THIS OUTFIT IN AC3 :D but i dont think we'll get it

jsmithy28694
02-19-2013, 09:31 PM
if ubi actually cared about the fans they would ask if they want it considering people are asking

Nightmare8767
02-19-2013, 10:07 PM
meh dont get your hopes up kid im telling you bcuz of own experiense. it happened with infamous 2 and infamous festival of blood in infamous festival of blood there is this awesome costume all fans were asking for it to be added to infamous 2 but the devs said they weren't going to add the outfit to infamous 2 no reason explained they just didnt care. my point here is that no matter how bad you want it on the game they might not listen b cuz devs dont always almost never care for small petitions like these. PERSONALY I WOULD LOVE THIS OUTFIT IN AC3 :D but i dont think we'll get it

Different case. Festival of Blood was released as a whole stad alone game, after all work on inFamous 2 had ceased, completely. Even if they were willing to do it, the publisher has also a say on this.

This would have a bit more of a chance with 2 episodes more still in the works, and perhaps even another needed patch. But it all comes down to Ubisoft, really -- they run a business after all and not always what we want is profitable.

I just wish this is passed on and an answer is given, let it be a Yes or a No -- as long as the system works :)

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Yeah, I've noticed alot of people refeer to, "They never said they were going todo that" Okay, well they never said they weren't either!

Bashilir
02-19-2013, 10:37 PM
Considering the same type of thing happened with the hood being down after the player beats the game.. I'm sure they could add it. Just make a petition, and once it gets plenty of votes, send to their Twitter or something.

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 10:58 PM
Yeah can someone make a petition or tell me how to do one and i will because i dont know how to make one

M40A3Kayos
02-19-2013, 11:09 PM
It probably will be available at the end of all 3 episodes but I think they should've made the hat look more like a wolf as it doesn't look ALOT. I normally wouldn't care if it was part of the arm or not but it's the main bit of the outfit the hood.

I think at the end aswell The Tyranny will be a whole map aswell with Boston, New York and Frontier. Because the guy at the end said his going to boston.

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 11:13 PM
i made a poll heres the link vote pls

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/754266-TOKW-outfit-in-the-main-campaign

Megas_Doux
02-19-2013, 11:50 PM
I am sure this outfit will be available, thing is not for free.......

LoyalACFan
02-20-2013, 12:40 AM
All they would need to do is make the outfit available on the empty mannequin in the center of Achilles' basement after you complete Episode 3 of the Tyranny. Then I'd be a happy camper. Still, I'm going to hold off on buying this until all the episodes are out. That way I can just play them sequentially without an annoying month-long hiatus between each chapter.

Nightmare8767
02-20-2013, 09:11 AM
All they would need to do is make the outfit available on the empty mannequin in the center of Achilles' basement after you complete Episode 3 of the Tyranny. Then I'd be a happy camper. Still, I'm going to hold off on buying this until all the episodes are out. That way I can just play them sequentially without an annoying month-long hiatus between each chapter.

That'd interfere with a few scenes. They could just put it in a shop. Easy-dizzy!

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 09:13 AM
don't really care i it`s in the main game or not. TOKW 1 is in the Frontier, that`s where the outfit fits for me.....anytime I want it, I just pop TOKW