PDA

View Full Version : Assassin’s Creed® III - The Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy Available Today

Mr_Shade
02-19-2013, 05:45 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379598_10151308329403068_947907536_n.jpg

London, UK — February 19, 2013 —Today, Ubisoft® announces the launch of The Infamy, the first episode in the three-part Assassin’s Creed III – The Tyranny of King Washington downloadable content series, on Microsoft’s Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and Windows PCs.

This episode will be available for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system starting tomorrow, February 20.

In the first episode of the Tyranny of King Washington series, our hero, Ratonhnhaké:ton, awakens from an unsettling dream to find that, despite his efforts to deliver justice in the newly-founded United States of America, a new king has been crowned – George Washington. The Infamy will take gamers through the beginning of the journey to dethrone King Washington.

Assassin’s Creed III – The Tyranny of King Washington will resume in two more episodes:

· The Betrayal releasing on March 19 for the Microsoft’s Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and Windows PCs, and March 20 on PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system

· The Redemption releasing on April 23 for the Microsoft’s Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and Windows PCs, and April 24 on PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

The three upcoming episodes of the Tyranny of King Washington are available through the Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass, which is available for purchase for 2400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or £23.99 on the PlayStation Network and Windows PC. Each episode of The Tyranny of King Washington will be available for purchase separately as a single DLC pack for 800 Microsoft points or £7.99.

All Assassin’s Creed III downloadable content packs will also be available on the Wii UTM through the Nintendo eShop.

Assassin’s Creed III is now available on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and the Nintendo Wii UTM. For Windows PC gamers, the Assassin’s Creed III Deluxe Edition is available as a digital download and includes all future downloadable content.

Set against the backdrop of the American Revolution in the late 18th century, Assassin’s Creed III introduces a new hero, Ratonhnhaké:ton, of Native American and English heritage. Adopting the name Connor, he becomes the new voice for justice in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Gamers become an Assassin in the war for liberty against ruthless tyranny in the most stylized and fluid combat experience in the franchise to date.

Assassin’s Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier and bustling colonial towns to the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington’s Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army and the tumultuous high seas. Assassin’s Creed III features unprecedented scope and scale.

For more information on Assassin’s Creed III, please visit the Assassin’s Creed Official Website: http://www.assassinscreed.com (http://www.assassinscreed.com/)

About Assassin’s Creed
Initially launched in 2007, the first four Assassin’s Creed games have sold more than 40 million units worldwide, and the franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series ever. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassin’s Creed transcends video games, branching out into other entertainment experiences including comic books, Facebook games, novels, short films, and more.

About Ubisoft
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2011–12 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.061 billion euros. To learn more, please visitwww.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/)<http://www.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/)>.

© 2007–2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox LIVE are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.

------------------------------------------------------------

For install instructions if you have a Season Pass - please check here:

PC - http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/answer_detail.aspx?lang=en-GB&key=gb&platformid=88&productid=2511&answerid=17596

Console - http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/answer_detail.aspx?lang=en-GB&key=gb&platformid=1421&productid=2512&answerid=17675

Subuknam
02-19-2013, 06:39 PM
So i have downloaded it and installed it. But how the heck do i get to play the mission....

alipessimist
02-19-2013, 06:41 PM
how to ? I have season pass but I can't play :mad: :(

mr_doom1987
02-19-2013, 06:47 PM
What? Can't see it on Steam. I guess i'll just wait a little.
I also have a question: If i get the DLC, do i get those Ghost Recon Online Items?

Edit: The DLC's here. I'm downloading it right now. It's 1.2 GB, which is weird, considering the patch was 2 GB...

YazX_
02-19-2013, 07:29 PM
yep got it and ofcourse not from Ubisoft because they refuse to send links to ppl who didnt buy it from Ubishop, however, not sure about the story though -seems fishy-, i'm afraid its all a dream of Conner. time can just tell with the release of the redemption DLC.

McSchlachti
02-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Where is my email: I bought the Season Pass. DLC1 made so much problems and now the next one is unavaiable!

Subuknam
02-19-2013, 07:41 PM
well i have it installed i just can not find out where to play the mission!

Unknown969
02-19-2013, 08:48 PM
me too... http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/754235-I-got-robbed?p=8931726#post8931726

Dellers
02-19-2013, 09:15 PM
Just started playing it. Seems good so far, but the performance is incredibly bad. I'm hitting as low as 25/22 FPS during the first/second mission with my GTX 670 SLI setup, and am not getting more than around 30 average. That is ridiculous!

PhazeDelta1
02-19-2013, 11:15 PM
Still haven't received my email link. WTF ubisoft.

YayaTourette
02-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Are there two different meanings of 'available'?
Because for me, it's not...

Unknown969
02-20-2013, 01:14 AM
Ok, I received the e-mail and i downloaded it and clicked it but it says: "Could not retrieve version number! Instalation will be aborted."
Help?

SF71
02-20-2013, 06:06 PM
I only got "download.txt"
Maybe there no " Assassin's Creed® III - The Infamy "
Bought the Deluxe version from Ubishop. But it looks like the steam version got the DLC. And not the customer who ought it from Ubisoft directly.
But apparently Ubishop got problem already when I bought the Deluxe version, I got a code to get the Season pass separate. So maybe Ubi can't handle its own customers.
Or can it be the regional thingy where software companies deny paying customer to buy because of the country they currently live in/visiting.
But download.txt is NOT a DLC, it's nothing more than a text-file with NO information that's helpful. Hope Ubisoft(shop) soon fix this.

ShadowKitty1993
02-20-2013, 10:57 PM
for some reason since i have done the update i have been unable to lay the game, i have a uplay version, i have uninstalled it and re installed it 2 times, i have updated my drivers, and i am also unable to download the new dlc that i got with the season pass, i am not impressed, was looking forward to playing it and it is s no go, but i dont think it is my actual uplay as my far cry 3 work fine.

bayako
02-20-2013, 11:02 PM
i got a reply 5 hours ago that they gonna send me something...and still nothing how ist possible that others get theirs and others dont...how do they decide which one first?:D i updated the ticket after my call and added that still nothing was sent to me was that the rigt ting to do?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi guys, if you have technical issues please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

DarkAxel008
02-21-2013, 01:36 PM
Hi, i have the same problem, i have season pass but i cant download "the tirany", WHY?

SF71
02-21-2013, 03:23 PM
The support is no help, for me at least. "download.txt" is the DLC-file I have got. It feels the support is dodging the questions about this.
Next time, I will think twice or more times before buying Deluxe version at almost the normal price.
Live and learn.
Let see if support can get this fixed within a couple of days. But after that I will consider that Ubishop is NOT to be trusted.

Kreskysaurusrex
02-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Hi guys, if you have technical issues please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Did that nearly 48 hours ago, still haven't received a single e-mail about anything regarding the DLC at all....... Do we get some kind of "sorry our system is extremely flawed, and that you had to wait over 48 hours to receive a digital thing you pre-ordered" gift?
And should we expect the same bad system for the next part of the DLC?

bayako
02-21-2013, 11:33 PM
how is it possible that after 2 calls and 2 updated tickets i still received no link and key?..although the support hotline told me they will send me what i need nothing happended...
i would like to know how many cases there are? if there are 4 millions customers waiting for their keys and links i would kind of undertsand it but since there are several support teams for several countries...gosh...i hope until tomorrow i received everything so i can enjoy the dlc during the week end

Mr_Shade
02-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Hi guys,

If you are still waiting - please update your existing tickets to tell them - do not make a new one, that can add to the delay.

Kreskysaurusrex
02-22-2013, 11:51 AM
Hi guys,

If you are still waiting - please update your existing tickets to tell them - do not make a new one, that can add to the delay.

I have done that every 24 hours, and now after nearly 72 hours I still haven't received an answer to the ticket, or the DLC download link and serial key..

bayako
02-22-2013, 02:18 PM
yeah same same...but in the german forum a forum manager wrote an hour ago that they really hard working on fixing the mails for everyone...and i dont think that is a lie

luohab1234
02-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Dear ubi,

seems like you guys are facing a lot of problem i have gotten an e-mail on the 19/02/13 saying that i am able to download the game. i was given with 3 links 1st one is a read me link the 2nd one is the game .exe and the 3rd one is the download manager thingy. i tried all and only link one and three works and so i am unable to have the game. every time i try to use that link it will end up showing that download failure. recently i have also check on my bank account and found out there was two deduction to ubi and both the same amount.

may i know why i am facing double deduction of money and not getting my freaking game? if i get my game and money was deducted i am fine about it but thing is that i am not getting what i suppose to get and my money was still been taken away. i hope to hear from the ubisoft staff ASAP.

I am freaking not happy about all the trouble i need to go for before getting my game i did buy it did not hack it.

M-R-O-
02-24-2013, 10:14 PM
omg this is a rip off i finished this in no time and the performance is awfull what a rip off :mad:

Jk3rs
02-25-2013, 09:20 AM
I have the deluxe version, I activated my cd key in redeem before tyranny of king Washington release which I then received all my dlc prior to release and it should have activated my season pass also but for some reason my game keeps telling me to buy the tyranny of king Washington again or purchase a season pass, I've started a ticket already and Its already been a week and I have received no help at all, Ubisoft keeps asking me for the information which I have sent more then 3 times and all they could say is "IF the solution is found it will be on our support page."

I have installed Ac3 again and my Uplay thinking its a glitch but that hasn't helped, I'm growing really impatient!

josiejoyful
02-25-2013, 05:22 PM
omg this is a rip off i finished this in no time and the performance is awfull what a rip off :mad:

they already said it will be ~3 hours long, each part of the tyranny will be. so.. it was known already. and besides, you can still roam around and make those extra fragments and unlock that one scene..

fasakasa
02-25-2013, 11:38 PM
is there only one episode for now ?

kss1521
02-26-2013, 05:13 PM
So good.

Kreskysaurusrex
02-27-2013, 09:34 AM
Hi guys,

Well, that would be a lovely solution, if the support actually answered..
I have now been waiting nearly 8 days, and the only thing I have received is a copy pasted message telling me that my correct download link haven't been sent (Didn't mention anything about the key I never received but oh well).

bayako
02-27-2013, 06:57 PM
why isnt it possible that mr shade who works for ubisoft(?) give the support team the names and put a little pressure on them?;-) i mean its a week now!!!!

xLordx Up1r
02-28-2013, 08:39 PM
So i have downloaded it and installed it. But how the heck do i get to play the mission.... I don't know if you've already tplayed the DLC since you posted youe question last year, but here i am trying to help. On xbox 360 it appears on the main menu page, before choosing if you want to play the campaign it says right beneath it the DLC's title, if i'm not mistaken. Sometimes happen on xbox that the download is not on the game, you should check on your account-download history and download it again. I wouldn't know how to check that on a PC, but i suppose is kinda the same process.

BerntBalchen
03-05-2013, 06:14 PM
After you have installed the DLC and activated the code ingame, look in the menu. There is a new title in the main menu (The Tyranny of King Washington), click that and start playing. Its like a different game, you make a new profile for the Infamy DLC EP 1.

Him696
03-14-2013, 09:42 PM
http://iceimg.com/i/08/6e/e140fba410.png

NikitVhatkar
05-22-2013, 05:50 AM
Never make payment to Ubisoft with credit card please support me Buy games form Game.co.uk or Flipkart Ubisoft Is a fraud company If you are being cheated meet their CEO.
Requiescat in Pace

NikitVhatkar
05-22-2013, 05:56 AM
We must campaign against Ubisoft card payment see what you can do