PDA

View Full Version : Assassin’s Creed® III - The Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy Available Today

Mr_Shade
02-19-2013, 05:45 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379598_10151308329403068_947907536_n.jpg

London, UK — February 19, 2013 —Today, Ubisoft® announces the launch of The Infamy, the first episode in the three-part Assassin’s Creed III – The Tyranny of King Washington downloadable content series, on Microsoft’s Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and Windows PCs.

This episode will be available for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system starting tomorrow, February 20.

In the first episode of the Tyranny of King Washington series, our hero, Ratonhnhaké:ton, awakens from an unsettling dream to find that, despite his efforts to deliver justice in the newly-founded United States of America, a new king has been crowned – George Washington. The Infamy will take gamers through the beginning of the journey to dethrone King Washington.

Assassin’s Creed III – The Tyranny of King Washington will resume in two more episodes:

· The Betrayal releasing on March 19 for the Microsoft’s Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and Windows PCs, and March 20 on PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system

· The Redemption releasing on April 23 for the Microsoft’s Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and Windows PCs, and April 24 on PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

The three upcoming episodes of the Tyranny of King Washington are available through the Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass, which is available for purchase for 2400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or £23.99 on the PlayStation Network and Windows PC. Each episode of The Tyranny of King Washington will be available for purchase separately as a single DLC pack for 800 Microsoft points or £7.99.

All Assassin’s Creed III downloadable content packs will also be available on the Wii UTM through the Nintendo eShop.

Assassin’s Creed III is now available on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and the Nintendo Wii UTM. For Windows PC gamers, the Assassin’s Creed III Deluxe Edition is available as a digital download and includes all future downloadable content.

Set against the backdrop of the American Revolution in the late 18th century, Assassin’s Creed III introduces a new hero, Ratonhnhaké:ton, of Native American and English heritage. Adopting the name Connor, he becomes the new voice for justice in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Gamers become an Assassin in the war for liberty against ruthless tyranny in the most stylized and fluid combat experience in the franchise to date.

Assassin’s Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier and bustling colonial towns to the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington’s Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army and the tumultuous high seas. Assassin’s Creed III features unprecedented scope and scale.

For more information on Assassin’s Creed III, please visit the Assassin’s Creed Official Website: http://www.assassinscreed.com (http://www.assassinscreed.com/)

About Assassin’s Creed
Initially launched in 2007, the first four Assassin’s Creed games have sold more than 40 million units worldwide, and the franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series ever. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassin’s Creed transcends video games, branching out into other entertainment experiences including comic books, Facebook games, novels, short films, and more.

About Ubisoft
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2011–12 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.061 billion euros. To learn more, please visitwww.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/)<http://www.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/)>.

© 2007–2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox LIVE are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.

------------------------------------------------------------

For install instructions if you have a Season Pass - please check here:

PC - http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/answer_detail.aspx?lang=en-GB&key=gb&platformid=88&productid=2511&answerid=17596

Console - http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/answer_detail.aspx?lang=en-GB&key=gb&platformid=1421&productid=2512&answerid=17675

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 06:37 PM
We want the outfit in the main campaign give it to us ._. please

el_marine1
02-19-2013, 07:12 PM
This is bullcrap for PS3 gamers. You should be ashamed!

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 07:18 PM

You should be ashamed for not knowing that the Xbox Marketplace updates on a Tuesday and the PSN store on a Wednesday.

el_marine1
02-19-2013, 07:31 PM
You should be ashamed for not knowing that the Xbox Marketplace updates on a Tuesday and the PSN store on a Wednesday.

You should be ashamed to be called SENIOR MEMBER and leave such childish comments like the ones you have been leaving all fricken day!

el_marine1
02-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Anyways, here's a complete written guide of the first chapter if anyone is interested!

http://www.fraggednation.com/articles/AC3-The-Tyranny-of-George-Washington-Walkthrough-Ep1-751

Deathcythe
02-19-2013, 10:05 PM

Well depends in the USA it updates tuesday

RamBam9
02-19-2013, 10:15 PM
Well so far the DLC is just 2 hours long. It kinda irks me that they charge 9.99 for a 2 hour DLC? I got the season pass because i wanted the DLC but didnt imagine it would be so short, not to mention that the multiplayer DLC is unplayable! I have yet to play my favorite mode ( Wanted ) on the new maps...If I'm lucky i can get a Deathmatch match or i get thrown in into some horrid AA match. I still love AC and i still think that the multiplayer is one of the most unique multiplayers out there...but i did pay 30 bucks for the season pass and just feel like i havent gotten my moneys worth. Remember the Da Vinci Disapperance was just 9.99 for a great campaign DLC, two new multipayer modes, 3 new multiplayer characters, and new maps! I guess I'll just make sure not to buy a season pass next time, just not worth 30 bucks if you ask me.

MohMurad
02-19-2013, 11:57 PM
Why do people care so much about outfits? It's not like you're still playing the **** game...

And so 'dam' (with n) is a swear word.

Hockeyfan8711
02-20-2013, 01:17 AM
aw we have to wait a month for the next episode.

g1grimlock
02-20-2013, 01:50 AM
aw we have to wait a month for the next episode.
Is waiting a whole month such a terrible ordeal? If it turns out like the Walking Dead THEN it would "be awww man I wasted thirty buck on that season pass!"

I Emerge I
02-20-2013, 01:54 AM
I also want the outfit in single player.

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 08:49 AM
Why do people care so much about outfits? It's not like you're still playing the **** game...

And so 'dam' (with n) is a swear word.

Some of us make a living with this type of stuff. Some of us have a deal with PlayStation, Ubisoft, are Youtube partnered and affiliated to Machinima. So yes... all of this is important!

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 08:57 AM
I'm on the UK store and nothing, absolutely nothing neither on the store nor through the DLC menu in the game. This is ridiculous... Our money is as good as those of the US store and of 360 consoles.

TheHumanTowel
02-20-2013, 09:43 AM
Let's all take a moment to shed a tear for the horrible injustice PS3 gamers have had to suffer by waiting an extra 24 hours for DLC. I really don't know how you guys have been able to carry on. Stay strong ;_;7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 09:50 AM
Let's all take a moment to shed a tear for the horrible injustice PS3 gamers have had to suffer by waiting an extra 24 hours for DLC. I really don't know how you guys have been able to carry on. Stay strong ;_;7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

I don't know if you're being serious or sarcastic here but it ain't cute when they delay it 24 hours and after 24 hours, you access the store and find nothing's there... I'm on PSN UK and till this moment, nothing is available. Now I know that nobody's gonna die because of this delay but it's just not nice, specially when the US store has it now.

UrDeviant1
02-20-2013, 10:12 AM
I don't know if you're being serious or sarcastic here but it ain't cute when they delay it 24 hours and after 24 hours, you access the store and find nothing's there... I'm on PSN UK and till this moment, nothing is available. Now I know that nobody's gonna die because of this delay but it's just not nice, specially when the US store has it now.

I'm gonna' go with serious. :rolleyes:

AboeSafiyyah
02-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Yeah the outfit for the singleplayer would be great !!

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 10:41 AM
It may seem funny from the other side... but I do recall 38 pages of XBox360 cry-babies yesterday!

uniqplay
02-20-2013, 11:59 AM
well it is in the store now.... i have the season pass and still i cant get it for free.!! FML

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 12:06 PM
well it is in the store now.... i have the season pass and still i cant get it for free.!! FML

Same stupid bullsh¡t that happened to XBox... Ubisoft trips over the rock twice... in a row!

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 12:07 PM
Funny how the UK Forum Manager shows up... announces... and leaves!

dreamcrawler
02-20-2013, 12:14 PM
Got season pass and cant get it for free. It wants to charge me for it !!!

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 12:15 PM
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/734866_10151255155952026_1112944329_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525700_10151255155947026_1534396786_n.jpg

pacmanate
02-20-2013, 12:40 PM
Funny how the UK Forum Manager shows up... announces... and leaves!

Hey you leave Mr Shade alone!

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 12:52 PM
Hey you leave Mr Shade alone!

Slurp... Slurp... Slurp...
Wipe the brown off your face, kid!

RinoTheBouncer
02-20-2013, 12:56 PM
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/734866_10151255155952026_1112944329_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525700_10151255155947026_1534396786_n.jpg

Same thing here, except that I'm on the UK store so it's 7.99 pounds.

pacmanate
02-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Slurp... Slurp... Slurp...
Wipe the brown off your face, kid!

Why are you licking my face

Neo00_85
02-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Same in Portuguese PSN...... 9,99€ even with the Season Pass

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Is this really reality? Can Ubisoft trip over the same stone twice... in a row? Ridiculous!

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 01:00 PM
Why are you licking my face

SERIOUSLY... did you pay for that SENIOR MEMBER gallant?

Mr_Shade
02-20-2013, 01:10 PM
SERIOUSLY... did you pay for that SENIOR MEMBER gallant?
Lets stop the infighting...

People get titles due to length of member ship, nothing more.

fyi I do not work 24/7 - however other managers are always about..

re the lack of free listing on PSN, that maybe a delay on the store updating for season pass holders - sometimes the game is a head of the store (happened with Xbox yesterday, however that corrected in a few hours)

i can only suggest those waiting, continue to do so, since if you pay for the content, when you already have the pass, you may end up out of pocket.

i will see of there is any problems, however I suspect it's just a matter of time.

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Lets stop the infighting...

People get titles due to length of member ship, nothing more.

fyi I do not work 24/7 - however other managers are always about..

re the lack of free listing on PSN, that maybe a delay on the store updating for season pass holders - sometimes the game is a head of the store (happened with Xbox yesterday, however that corrected in a few hours)

i can only suggest those waiting, continue to do so, since if you pay for the content, when you already have the pass, you may end up out of pocket.

i will see of there is any problems, however I suspect it's just a matter of time.

You have to understand our frustration! Season Pass; "instant content download"! It doesn't say XBox gamers have to wait. It doesn't say PS3 gamers wait 24+ hours!

It's false advertising! It's like going to buy a McMenu and missing the drink!

Where's the benefit of the Season Pass? A lame Multiplayer pack?

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 01:22 PM
You have to understand our frustration! Season Pass; "instant content download"! It doesn't say XBox gamers have to wait. It doesn't say PS3 gamers wait 24+ hours!

*facepalm*

Mr_Shade
02-20-2013, 01:24 PM

xbox owners should already have access..

PS3 release date is today, it did not specify a time, so I can only suggest you wait.
all downloads are subject to when the stores update which can vary due to regions, Ubisoft have no control over this I'm sorry to say.

the Season pass benefit is a saving on the price of the DLC if you buy them separately, plus early access for the first DLC, you should have currently access to 2 older D!Cs and then the new ones, when they become available.

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Just be patient, man..

Find something else to do..Jeez -__-

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 01:27 PM
xbox owners should already have access..

PS3 release date is today, it did not specify a time, so I can only suggest you wait.
all downloads are subject to when the stores update which can vary due to regions, Ubisoft have no control over this I'm sorry to say.

the Season pass benefit is a saving on the price of the DLC if you buy them separately, plus early access for the first DLC, you should have currently access to 2 older D!Cs and then the new ones, when they become available.

Next time you post... let it be a "IT IS NOW AVAILABLE"

I already read the rest yesterday with XBox gamers. Don't repeat yourself, please!

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 01:30 PM

I already read the rest yesterday with XBox gamers. Don't repeat yourself, please!
wow...he`s just trying to help and keep you updated...dafuq is wrong with you ?

Mr_Shade
02-20-2013, 01:32 PM

I already read the rest yesterday with XBox gamers. Don't repeat yourself, please!just so you know, sometimes it's a little tricky to match the store with the game, it's not a simple thing.
While I understand your frustration, normally store updates happen at a fixed time, every week - so people should be aware of this, if they have used them in the past.

so it was very unlikely to appear before now anyway, so i have to correct you on your other post, however like I said the team are checking what is wrong.

like I said before, please remain calm and wait.

posting spam videos won't speed up the store update.

UrDeviant1
02-20-2013, 01:36 PM
You're a better man than me MrShade. I would have teared him a new areshole by now.

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 01:38 PM
You're a better man than me MrShade. I would have teared him a new areshole by now.
Indeed..

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 01:43 PM
just so you know, sometimes it's a little tricky to match the store with the game, it's not a simple thing.
While I understand your frustration, normally store updates happen at a fixed time, every week - so people should be aware of this, if they have used them in the past.

so it was very unlikely to appear before now anyway, so i have to correct you on your other post, however like I said the team are checking what is wrong.

like I said before, please remain calm and wait.

posting spam videos won't speed up the store update.

I understand the part about the store and it's update. The part I don't understand is why not use a bit of logic and instead of announcing the two different release date... why not release it on Thursday and have both XBox and PS3 happy? I am just wondering where Ubisoft¡s logic is at!

Anyways, I am ususally not like this! I just can't believe the same thing as yesterday is repeated today! I would think Ubisoft would say; "Hey, let's make sure this doesn't happen again"!

I do appreciate your update but I would appreciate much more a quicker fix!

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 01:44 PM
The part I don't understand is why not use a bit of logic and instead of announcing the two different release date... why not release it on Thursday and have both XBox and PS3 happy? I am just wondering where Ubisoft¡s logic is at!
And you ask why he repeats himself ??

Mr_Shade
02-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Quick update.

some people are now reporting that the DLC is now showing up correctly, can you please check.

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 01:53 PM
Quick update.

some people are now reporting that the DLC is now showing up correctly, can you please check.

Confirmed! Thank you!

el_marine1
02-20-2013, 01:56 PM
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/13106_10151255256562026_785816189_n.jpg

TrueStoic
02-20-2013, 05:36 PM
So now it IS for FREE? what about those who already payed? being bamboosled again or they actualy give a refund

UrDeviant1
02-20-2013, 05:57 PM
So now it IS for FREE? what about those who already payed? being bamboosled again or they actualy give a refund

http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/57299498/homer-facepalm-icon.jpg

even Homer facepalmed ;)

Mr_Shade
02-20-2013, 06:09 PM
any purchases which you have made while waiting for the DLC to release via the season pass - maybe final - you should contact the store directly, however since you purchased it, it maybe none fundable.

If you have paid for something already, it's important to wait and not pay twice!

If you do not own the season pass - the DLC is still chargeable - it is not free to everyone, only those with a season pass.

Inspector XIX
02-20-2013, 11:20 PM
DLC is straight garbage, but it is what we come to expect from ubisoft, so I am not at all surprised, waste of time and money, glad I didnt get the season pass as I am trading it in towards bioshock as soon as I hit enter.

MJBVAC
02-21-2013, 12:59 AM
I cant believe i paid for 2 hours... i played it with so much energy and so much emotion, and for what... "BOSTON (CONTINUARA). WTF!!! Ubisoft i feel really angry for this S H I T ! I mean it... just paid for 2 hours of 1 single player map, 1 hability, 1 set or arms and NO CUSTOMIZE PLAY!!! Its incredible u release this DLC inso freacking much time with so few characteristics and so little gameplay... besides minimal multiplayer improve. I feel so angry... shame on you! SHAME!!!!

Well so far the DLC is just 2 hours long. It kinda irks me that they charge 9.99 for a 2 hour DLC? I got the season pass because i wanted the DLC but didnt imagine it would be so short, not to mention that the multiplayer DLC is unplayable! I have yet to play my favorite mode ( Wanted ) on the new maps...If I'm lucky i can get a Deathmatch match or i get thrown in into some horrid AA match. I still love AC and i still think that the multiplayer is one of the most unique multiplayers out there...but i did pay 30 bucks for the season pass and just feel like i havent gotten my moneys worth. Remember the Da Vinci Disapperance was just 9.99 for a great campaign DLC, two new multipayer modes, 3 new multiplayer characters, and new maps! I guess I'll just make sure not to buy a season pass next time, just not worth 30 bucks if you ask me.

Assassin_M
02-21-2013, 01:04 AM
I cant believe i paid for 2 hours... i played it with so much energy and so much emotion, and for what... "BOSTON (CONTINUARA). WTF!!! Ubisoft i feel really angry for this S H I T ! I mean it... just paid for 2 hours of 1 single player map, 1 hability, 1 set or arms and NO CUSTOMIZE PLAY!!! Its incredible u release this DLC inso freacking much time with so few characteristics and so little gameplay... besides minimal multiplayer improve. I feel so angry... shame on you! SHAME!!!!
You knew what you were paying for...they already said each one is 2 hours long...

pacmanate
02-21-2013, 01:35 AM
n00b alert

Dan Pen 97
02-21-2013, 01:39 AM
I do not know why people do not just get over it, at all you just need to stop moning all the time.

UrDeviant1
02-21-2013, 06:18 AM
I'v spent 10 hours playing it so far o.O

Assassin_M
02-21-2013, 06:38 AM
8 hours here xD

Josegtx13
02-21-2013, 07:56 AM

8 hours here xD

Around 7 hours with side quests, main quest (wish Infamy was a bit longer), and some free-roaming. I love this new dark look and atmosphere the Frontier got. Can't wait to see New York and Boston.

Also a minor detail, but I love the dark clouds that they added :P

ace3001
02-21-2013, 08:21 AM
Personally, I also hate how it's short. Not in a not-worth-the-price way, but in an "I WANTED MORE DAMMIT" way. I can't wait to see how ridiculous and over the top these "animal powers" are going to get. Now that they've thrown away realism as a whole, I hope they'd come up with lot of imaginative stuff, or this'll be disappointing.

Assassin_M
02-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Personally, I also hate how it's short. Not in a not-worth-the-price way, but in an "I WANTED MORE DAMMIT" way. I can't wait to see how ridiculous and over the top these "animal powers" are going to get. Now that they've thrown away realism as a whole, I hope they'd come up with lot of imaginative stuff, or this'll be disappointing.
I kinda feel you...

and yes, since this`ll be ridiculous, they`d better make it REALLY ridiculous:D

ace3001
02-21-2013, 10:16 AM
Yup. When not trapped by the limits of realism to the degree that the main game is, they should be able to come up with some badass stuff.

Assassin_M
02-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Yup. When not trapped by the limits of realism to the degree that the main game is, they should be able to come up with some badass stuff.
So far they`re doing very well, with the Wolf power and all... It`s so addictive, I`v done everything, all I do is stalk patrols and go all crazy at them using the wolves and cloak :D

UrDeviant1
02-21-2013, 10:20 AM

Yeah. The main games have been really strict when it comes to story, and the gameplay is strict because of it. Not saying that's a bad thing, but this DLC is a breath of fresh air. I can't wait for the next episode.

LightRey
02-21-2013, 10:35 AM

8 hours here xD

Around 7 hours with side quests, main quest (wish Infamy was a bit longer), and some free-roaming. I love this new dark look and atmosphere the Frontier got. Can't wait to see New York and Boston.

Also a minor detail, but I love the dark clouds that they added :P
o.O
Wtf are you guys doing? I 100%-ed it in less than half that time.

Assassin_M
02-21-2013, 10:37 AM
o.O
I 100% in about 4 hours.....4 more hours of freeroaming and Tyranny on the tyrannicals...

"We`re the ones supposed to be doing the killing here..Who saw what happened ?" - Guard Captain

UrDeviant1
02-21-2013, 10:39 AM
o.O

Lets just say that every guard at Valley Forge has died more than a few times xD. That 10 hours does include 1 story-only playthrough as well to be fair.

Dan Pen 97
02-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Has the frst part been out yet or not?

UrDeviant1
02-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Has the frst part been out yet or not?

Yeah we're on the 3rd already.

Dan Pen 97
02-21-2013, 02:13 PM
I've not been on the site for a little while so i did not know, Thank you for telling me that!

UrDeviant1
02-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Lol. The first part is out. The next 2 parts are released in March and April.

Dan Pen 97
02-21-2013, 02:55 PM
That's not far a way oh is it really?

WestLil0
02-21-2013, 10:14 PM
So I finished episode 1 and it's to be continued...are the remaining episodes available now, and if so, where? when i go to the ubi shop it lists only the existing games plus the season pass which is, I believe, what I purchased in order to get Tyranny. Please explain!!

Thanks

im3jia
02-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Part 2 in March, and the last in April.

WestLil0
02-21-2013, 10:17 PM
THANKS for the quick reply! Also, not trying to complain but geez, can you make the lockpicking a bit easier? I spend long minutes trying to get those chests open with little success. For some reason the chests in ACIII were difficult, but easier..thanks again.

RatonhnhakeFan
02-21-2013, 11:31 PM
THANKS for the quick reply! Also, not trying to complain but geez, can you make the lockpicking a bit easier? I spend long minutes trying to get those chests open with little success. For some reason the chests in ACIII were difficult, but easier..thanks again.Huh? They already made it easier. If you move around analog sticks very slowly, you won't have ANY problems finding the cracks in lock.

Spider_Sith9
02-22-2013, 12:09 AM
Does anyone know if they will fix the disappearing weapons in TOKW? I haven't had it but still...I'm nervous if it happens in episode 2 to me.

WJZeallor
02-22-2013, 12:43 AM
Does anyone know if they will fix the disappearing weapons in TOKW? I haven't had it but still...I'm nervous if it happens in episode 2 to me.

Has this been happening? Cause I just came here to complain about my battle ax disappearing.

Dan Pen 97
02-22-2013, 02:53 PM

This has not happened before! So I do not know what you mean :confused:

BeeMavrick559
02-24-2013, 04:11 AM
All I do is kill everybody twice even four times just because I keep getting detected by the horse :-)
Thanks ubi

ktyoung
02-26-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm just curious as to HOW THE FRIK THIS WHOLE THING HAPPENED! I bet Washington tried to make Connor show him how the Apple worked and now they're both in a comatose state, trapped in their own minds, or such and such......because we know the Apple MANIPULATES minds. It can't create a whole new reality......

lebiyoo
03-01-2013, 04:24 PM
i just bought this DLC and installed it... but it says on the menu screen that i don't have it (asking me if i want to get the DLC).. uh, i downloaded it twice, installed it twice but nada... help?

vioLence1337
03-02-2013, 05:52 AM
I really love the DLC its something totally different now :)

landstrom123
03-07-2013, 02:40 PM
When the next part was coming out? :)

I-Like-Pie45
03-07-2013, 03:36 PM
When the next part was coming out? :)
Soon (tm)

March 20th

ZerOtodona
03-07-2013, 10:06 PM
I hate to say but it was much more fun than the real storyline, I can't wait for the next chapter~ (squeezzz)