PDA

View Full Version : How to download the Tyranny of King Washington - Infamy (free with Season Pass)

Quirky Jezza
02-19-2013, 05:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlcdRdKXh0A&feature=youtu.be

Another guide, this one shows how to download it for free (if you have the season pass). Be careful, dont buy it again from the marketplace :p

straty88
02-19-2013, 05:09 PM
People need a guide for this.....

Quirky Jezza
02-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Yep, last two DLC's people didnt know where to find it and some people brought it off the marketplace even though they could get it for free

straty88
02-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Yep, last two DLC's people didnt know where to find it and some people brought it off the marketplace even though they could get it for free

That was due (I thought) to people being impatient as MS/Sony needed to unlock it for free for season pass holders. This wasn't a dig at you btw, I'm just amazed is all. :)

IWGCJoeCool
02-19-2013, 06:45 PM
for the XBox crowd, my day went like this.

at around 730AM EST (Florida) i booted the console. i was immediately greet by an XBL (XBox Live) update, small at a few seconds. the console rebooted itself, where another and larger update was done, and the console rebooted.

at around 740A, i booted the game, but was surprised that no new "Extra Content" was yet listed. i rechecked a few times.

at just a little after 8AM, the 1st Chapter of the TOKW, The Infamy displayed in the in-game menu. clicking on it took it to the Extras menu where it was listed and downloaded without issue. though the DLC is only listed as just over 1 Gig, it took about 20 minutes to finish. i'll attribute this to the load on the Ubisoft servers, and not my usually robust Wi-Fi connection and signal.

*****trying not to be a spoiler for anyone here, least of all the working stiffs not getting to it til later...

be ready to rock n roll, as the first section is a bit frenetic. there isnt any get acquainted, and there will be some of the stuff the game historically likes to throw at you all-of-a-sudden, and with little preparation. these will be the things you are expected to master immediately (unless replayed for synch), and will most likely never be needed again.

have fun everyone!!!

JC

Quirky Jezza
02-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Bump for the PS3 users. Apparently it is not available for free yet. Be patient and it will be released eventually to season pass users :)