PDA

View Full Version : Hate to be a party pooper. [ToKW Spoiler]

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 04:32 PM
Well like the title says, ' I'd hate tobe a party pooper'. Well there's no way to say this, but I'm already bored. I've been playing it for 2 hours now, and I really don't know what I'm playing, Assassins Creed or, L.A Noire.

So you start off waking up to your mom(Which makes no sense), then it's like everything from AC3 Vanilla Story never happened. You go to a Church save a couple people, then Climb a tree for god knows how long, and if you have Controls hud Turned off, it bugs out and just drops you to your death. Then you have to run around collecting your Weapons, where he says, "**** They took my tomahawk" Which this is a bug, because you don't get it back, even after it says you do............Spent like 5 mins wondering why the Chest won't open, those are bugged aswell.........Then.................You spend like 25-30mins tracking clues!!!!!!!!!

The DLC makes absolutly no sense, and now you have mistacle powers to become invisable. I feel like I'm playing a Sci-Fi game, that's like L.A Noire.

Don't think I'll Continue playing....................:nonchalance::nonchalan ce:

Had such high hopes to......

*Edit, Forgot to mention you spend 20-30mins going from quest to quest.

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 04:34 PM
and we cant use the outfit in the real game !! :(

Kaschra
02-19-2013, 04:35 PM
... since when is L.A. Noire a Sci-Fi game? :nonchalance:

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 04:37 PM
... since when is L.A. Noire a Sci-Fi game? :nonchalance:

I said, "feel like I'm playing a Sci-Fi game, that's like L.A Noire." So it's like, L.A Noire and Sci-Fi combined.

Kaschra
02-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Oops, sorry.

Well, the story is different because it's... well, I don't exactly know, it's like a What if scenario or an illusion of some kind created by the Apple of Eden.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Do you guys remember when Assassins Creed you used to assassinate someone for each quest? Not run around, pick flowers, kill deer, and scout **** out? AC3 and the DLC are not in my book, of Assasssins Creed, because you barely ever assassinate someone.

Dracosaber
02-19-2013, 04:53 PM
People complain when the DLC is integral to the experience, and now people complain when it becomes optional and is a way to have a little extra fun outside of the regular story. Wow, this is just.....wow.....you people can never be happy....

Rogue Agent 035
02-19-2013, 05:30 PM
People complain when the DLC is integral to the experience, and now people complain when it becomes optional and is a way to have a little extra fun outside of the regular story. Wow, this is just.....wow.....you people can never be happy....

I agree...., I have noticed that most in the AC community aren't very happy anymore for a lot of different reasons. I have downloaded the DLC, but have yet to touch it. An only then will I form my own thoughts an opinions on the DLC. So many in this community are quick to let others cloud their judgement when playing these games it's ridiculous (no offense OP). I have been through the main campaign 10 times already an have yet to tire of it, yet I've seen some (foreigners mostly) who put it down an say that it's bad becuse of this... er that, mostly because it's set in the newly formed american colonies or because it doesn't star the same charasmatic, cocky, show off that we (myself "To a point" included) have come to love an admire. I don't want to highjack the OP's thread so I will just say this, "Don't let one posters objection to the DLC cloud yer judgement, form your own opinion on what your thoughs were/are an don't let let anyone else make the decision for you as to if you should get the DLC or the actual game or not.

The above is my own opinion, as was the OP thoughts on the DLC, an I apologize ahead fer the rant, but just felt I had to get that out, as I have seen too many ppl dog the AC franchise as of late over some pretty trivial un-necessary things an wanted my voiced opinion to be told on how I view AC3.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 05:36 PM
You both have your opinions and we have ours. You might like the game, but the man next door might not. I didn't like AC3 from the geeko. The 6 hour long Tutorial and, hardly ever get to assassinate anyone is just not fun.(Once more my opinion).

I never *****ed about an Assassins game before, so for people to say, "You people are never happy", well I was once, with the older AC games, where you accually killed people, not sat around helping people get food, and pick flowers for someone who doesn't want them. That's not an Assassins job....................

Rogue, you may say, "I Agree" yet you haven't even touched the DLC to know anything about it. It's a rip off really, they say it's 7 hours of Gamplay, well I'll narrow it down for you.

5 hours of running to the quest, 1 hour of finding clues, and 1 hour of doing acual quests.

Mr_Shade
02-19-2013, 05:40 PM
re: story

The DLC is an alternative time line - so events in AC3 may not have happened.. hence the intro confusion ;)

Re gameplay - it's going to be slightly different, due to the above.

If you have feedback on the DLC - please do post it, but please do remember that the DLC is 'different' from the main game :)

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Do you guys remember when Assassins Creed you used to assassinate someone for each quest? Not run around, pick flowers, kill deer, and scout **** out? AC3 and the DLC are not in my book, of Assasssins Creed, because you barely ever assassinate someone.
So like, I just didn't assassinate 50 people while cloaked?

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 05:47 PM
I'm talking about Real Charaters....................ones you spend a whole quest studing just to assassinate them.

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 05:49 PM
I'm talking about Real Charaters....................ones you spend a whole quest studing just to assassinate them.
You do know that this isn't real right? None of this is real. If you think it's real, you should seek professional help.

Mr_Shade
02-19-2013, 06:01 PM
lets keep it civil please...

Rogue Agent 035
02-19-2013, 06:07 PM
You both have your opinions and we have ours. You might like the game, but the man next door might not. I didn't like AC3 from the geeko. The 6 hour long Tutorial and, hardly ever get to assassinate anyone is just not fun.(Once more my opinion).

Rogue, you may say, "I Agree" yet you haven't even touched the DLC to know anything about it. It's a rip off really, they say it's 7 hours of Gamplay, well I'll narrow it down for you.

5 hours of running to the quest, 1 hour of finding clues, and 1 hour of doing acual quests.

My biggest question now is...., Why? Why you attempt to spoil the DLC for me by tellin me what it is the DLC is "In your opinion" An when I made the agree comment...., I was agreeing with the poster who was saying how much ppl complain about the AC franchise as of late an are never happy. While it is your.... (an yours alone) opinion that the DLC was bad...., please heed Mr. Slades advice an try to understand that this is an alternate thing an has no bearing on the story of AC an above all "IT'S NOT REAL" if you want something that is just "here....go kill that guy..., er blow that up" Might I suggest COD BO2 or any other FPS. As the whole point of AC3 was to give us a glimpse into what history was like back then in hopes the we carry it an learn more on own nothing more. Again JMO

Aphex_Tim
02-19-2013, 06:07 PM
You do know that this isn't real right? None of this is real. If you think it's real, you should seek professional help.

I see where he's coming from though.
In the first game we had a total of 10 main targets in about 9 sequences.
In AC3 we have about 5 main targets spread out over 12 sequences.
It feels like AC is becoming less and less about actually assassinating.

WalSwJan
02-19-2013, 06:21 PM
I see where he's coming from though.
In the first game we had a total of 10 main targets in about 9 sequences.
In AC3 we have about 5 main targets spread out over 12 sequences.
It feels like AC is becoming less and less about actually assassinating.

Well in AC2 there were not many more targets than in AC3. (maybe even less,I don't remember). And I did not enjoy killing targets in AC1 after about 4 times doing the same thing.
To this DLC : I enjoy episode 1. I haven't finished the main missions yet and I already spent about 2-3 hours.

poptartz20
02-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Wow.. It really does seem like people are never happy. Also to the OP did you not read about what ToKW was about at all?

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 06:57 PM
Wow.. It really does seem like people are never happy. Also to the OP did you not read about what ToKW was about at all?

Yeah I read about it, and that's why I bought the Season pass. But Come to find out it's filled with misleading, Non-sense, and Detective work. Not to mention how they lied saying that it'd be about 2-3hours long of gameplay, well You have 2 hours of just trying to get to your quest points.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 06:59 PM
Well in AC2 there were not many more targets than in AC3. (maybe even less,I don't remember). And I did not enjoy killing targets in AC1 after about 4 times doing the same thing.
To this DLC : I enjoy episode 1. I haven't finished the main missions yet and I already spent about 2-3 hours.

AC2 had I think more then AC1. AC3 has like none. I believe like 3 you accually assassinate. The other 2-3 you chase.................and stab in the back.

But this is about the DLC so let's not roll to much off topic.

LightRey
02-19-2013, 07:30 PM
It's crap.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 07:38 PM
it's crap.

Agreed!

D.I.D.
02-19-2013, 07:41 PM
I didn't like AC3 from the geeko.

You didn't like AC3 from the get-go.

As for the DLC, you might as well wait at least until part 3 is out.

If it's really good, you'll just be feeling annoyed waiting for each part, and if it's bad you'll be annoyed that you put your money down too early. If people are mostly enjoying it when all the parts are out, you'll get to a play the whole story in one go and it's bound to be more satisfying that way.

I'm waiting to see if a summer Steam/GMG sale can give me a good deal on the whole lot if it looks worthwhile, and if not I'll watch it on YouTube.

Rogue Agent 035
02-19-2013, 07:41 PM
I happen to find the time to spend a few minutes with TOKW....., An I must dis-agree with the OP as it is most definately a WTF moment in the AC franchise. The enimies are definately more agressive an numerous this time around. Keep in mind though I only completed the section up to confronting Washington in the village an have I think like 4 more sections to go (memory isn't so good anymore in my old age sorry), but so far I'm still very much interested in this alternate reality. Though I will say that to hear (SPOILER) the clan mother an other natives speaking english is kind of a minor disappointment but one I'm willin to overlook an the horse controls seemed to have been refined which is a great improvement over the main story. So in a nutshell...., I'm lovin it so far.

pirate1802
02-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Takes hours to go from quest from quest? Thats good news. I take my time anyway, so its good for me. I can see though why it would be bad to someone who expects to just kill stuff in the game.

pirate1802
02-19-2013, 07:44 PM
I happen to find the time to spend a few minutes with TOKW....., An I must dis-agree with the OP as it is most definately a WTF moment in the AC franchise. The enimies are definately more agressive an numerous this time around. Keep in mind though I only completed the section up to confronting Washington in the village an have I think like 4 more sections to go (memory isn't so good anymore in my old age sorry), but so far I'm still very much interested in this alternate reality. Though I will say that to hear (SPOILER) the clan mother an other natives speaking english is kind of a minor disappointment but one I'm willin to overlook an the horse controls seemed to have been refined which is a great improvement over the main story. So in a nutshell...., I'm lovin it so far.

I'll be looking forward to your opinion, since yours is close to mine. :D Most importantly, on how long the DLC actually is. the only thing that prevents me from buying it is my fear that it's too short for the money asked.

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 07:52 PM
I'll be looking forward to your opinion, since yours is close to mine. :D Most importantly, on how long the DLC actually is. the only thing that prevents me from buying it is my fear that it's too short for the money asked.
Its definitely too short it took me 48 minutes to complete it what i did is just fast travel so basically its 45 mins of missions so yeah :) its definitely too short and they need to give us the outfit in the main campaign

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Its definitely too short it took me 48 minutes to complete it what i did is just fast travel so basically its 45 mins of missions so yeah :) its definitely too short and they need to give us the outfit in the main campaign

Don't listen to this idiot. I'm 3 hours in and haven't completed all content yet.

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Don't listen to this idiot. I'm 3 hours in and haven't completed all content yet.

U want a screenshot u ****ing ****** ? :} + i didnt run to the ****ing missions i fast travelled read the ****ing post

MohMurad
02-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Do you guys remember when Assassins Creed you used to assassinate someone for each quest? Not run around, pick flowers, kill deer, and scout **** out? AC3 and the DLC are not in my book, of Assassin's Creed, because you barely ever assassinate someone.

I'm sorry but being an assassin in real life is not all about killing people the whole time. Connor joined the Assassins because they fight for the same thing he does. Liberty, freedom and justice. But he is mainly fighting to protect his village, and rid the land of any enemies in the way, which doesn't mean assassinating targets all the time.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 08:23 PM
U want a screenshot u ****ing ****** ? :} + i didnt run to the ****ing missions i fast travelled read the ****ing post

Yeah, exactly, you fast travelled your way between each main mission as fast as you could, not taking ANY notice of the other content in the game. And then you come on here telling someone that it's not worth their money because it's too short? Seriously just go away. Your posts are meaningless. Simpleton.

MohMurad
02-19-2013, 08:24 PM

Raaaaage

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Yeah, exactly, you fast travelled your way between each main mission as fast as you could, not taking ANY notice of the other content in the game. And then you come on here telling someone that it's not worth their money because it's too short? Seriously just go away. Your posts are meaningless. Simpleton.

Thats why i said the main missions are too short jheeeze <facepalm> i completed it twice first one was taking it slow looking for all diffrent things and then next time i played i did it quickly to see how long the missions actually are because they said that its 2.5 hours just of missions ....

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 08:33 PM
Thats why i said the main missions are too short jheeeze <facepalm> i completed it twice first one was taking it slow looking for all diffrent things and then next time i played i did it quickly to see how long the missions actually are because they said that its 2.5 hours just of missions ....

Seriously stop posting cause now you're just making stuff up. You've got nothing of value to add so just go fiddle with some play dough or something.

Captain Tomatoz
02-19-2013, 08:54 PM
The DLC was definitely too short. They promised 2 1/2 hours of story content. And I got 1 1/2 (without fast traveling) The only side content there is, is chests and convoys. I don't count the save the starving people as side content because all you do is go up to them and press a button. Whats the point. I was really excited for this DLC and now I just feel disappointed The main game was so good but this, in my opinion, wasn't. Sorry ubisoft, I really wanted to like it :(

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Also, if you clicked on the mission icon, you can fast travel. So, you just wasted your time :P

saydrix12
02-19-2013, 09:15 PM
Seriously stop posting cause now you're just making stuff up. You've got nothing of value to add so just go fiddle with some play dough or something.
You are such an idiot no point talking to you Goodbye sir :)

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 09:19 PM
The DLC was definitely too short. They promised 2 1/2 hours of story content. And I got 1 1/2 (without fast traveling) The only side content there is, is chests and convoys. I don't count the save the starving people as side content because all you do is go up to them and press a button. Whats the point. I was really excited for this DLC and now I just feel disappointed The main game was so good but this, in my opinion, wasn't. Sorry ubisoft, I really wanted to like it :(

I still don't know where they stated 2.5hours of purely story content. And the starving people mission are side content, but were executed poorly. Basically in order to do those missions you had to hunt for meat. But for some strange reason they made it so you could find meat in those little treasure boxes, which kinda took away from that side quest.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 09:22 PM
You are such an idiot no point talking to you Goodbye sir :)

You call what you were doing talking? I thought you were just hitting your head against the keyboard to see what letters would come up.

Captain Tomatoz
02-19-2013, 09:26 PM
I still don't know where they stated 2.5hours of purely story content. And the starving people mission are side content, but were executed poorly. Basically in order to do those missions you had to hunt for meat. But for some strange reason they made it so you could find meat in those little treasure boxes, which kinda took away from that side quest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZz3dxZA-YA 10:22 he says it.

Yeah I really don't see the point in adding them types of missions. Its ridiculous and completely pointless, like the courier missions and assassination missions in the main game.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZz3dxZA-YA 10:22 he says it.

Yeah I really don't see the point in adding them types of missions. Its ridiculous and completely pointless, like the courier missions and assassination missions in the main game.

Ah ok. The interview i watched with him he just says "gameplay".

MohMurad
02-19-2013, 09:41 PM
What is the power of the bear actually supposed to do?

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 10:16 PM
What is the power of the bear actually supposed to do?

Kill everyone in a Radiuos. Quite sad, they go to Sci-Fi BS.

DemonLordSparda
02-19-2013, 10:41 PM
Alright thread creator lets dance. First of all you and some others talked about assassinating characters in the first game. Except they weren't really characters. You go to a portion of a city and they tell you about your target. They are always bad people. Then you do the same 4 types of missions to collect information on them, and all that does is tell you about guard patrols and such. However even if you do all the side missions you don't learn anything about your target as a person, and the information does not come up in the mission. There may be less targets in this game, but all of them except Biddle have way more characterization. You see them before you can kill them, and you play the entire first part of the game with these characters as allies so you get to know them. So if you want to bang on about assassinating characters, then I get that sense way more in AC 3. Because tell me really, how much do you actually know about the AC 1 targets?

You also posted about this seeming like Sci Fi, which betrays your ignorance. I'm willing to bet you are one of the people who says Connor has no personality. But here's the deal, as the DLC explains clearly the powers he gets are based on Native American heritage. If you don't care to understand them then it is not the DLC's fault. It really just shows how little people actually know about Native Americans.

Finally I want to address people who say this DLC is worthless because it has nothing to do with the story. People always... and I do mean ALWAYS complain about DLC which adds to the main story claiming they are ripped off and how awful it is. Then here comes AC 3 with a completely optional DLC disconnected from the story and here come the DLC thumpers claiming this DLC is worthless and a ripoff because it isn't adding to the plot. It's a sad day when gamers can't have fun with new powers and abilities in a game that's a complete alternate story. Games are meant to entertain, and by being so different with this DLC I found it vastly entertaining.

Bashilir
02-19-2013, 10:47 PM
+1,000,000. You just stole every idea about this thread straight from my brain.

MohMurad
02-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Kill everyone in a Radiuos. Quite sad, they go to Sci-Fi BS.

So... is there any sort of animation with that? Like a bear coming out and eating them all? Or do they just magically die like when you use the Apple?

Captain Tomatoz
02-20-2013, 12:06 AM
So... is there any sort of animation with that? Like a bear coming out and eating them all? Or do they just magically die like when you use the Apple?

no one knows, you don't get that ability till the 3rd episode

UrDeviant1
02-20-2013, 12:14 AM
no one knows, you don't get that ability till the 3rd episode

We sure do ;) skip to 4:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=CZz3dxZA-YA#t=250s

dxsxhxcx
02-20-2013, 12:20 AM
Alright thread creator lets dance. First of all you and some others talked about assassinating characters in the first game. Except they weren't really characters. You go to a portion of a city and they tell you about your target. They are always bad people. Then you do the same 4 types of missions to collect information on them, and all that does is tell you about guard patrols and such. However even if you do all the side missions you don't learn anything about your target as a person, and the information does not come up in the mission. There may be less targets in this game, but all of them except Biddle have way more characterization. You see them before you can kill them, and you play the entire first part of the game with these characters as allies so you get to know them. So if you want to bang on about assassinating characters, then I get that sense way more in AC 3. Because tell me really, how much do you actually know about the AC 1 targets?

you know what they were talking about has NOTHING to do with what you meant (characterization), right? Also once you kill a target in AC1, in their final speech you know their reasons and how they feel about the world. Make a character appear in every single sequence won't make this character better if his/her story isn't interesting...

DemonLordSparda
02-20-2013, 12:38 AM
you know what they were talking about has NOTHING to do with what you meant (characterization), right? Also once you kill a target in AC1, in their final speech you know their reasons and how they feel about the world. Make a character appear in every single sequence won't make this character better if his/her story isn't interesting...

Oh you want to bet... lets just reach back in the thread.
I'm talking about Real Charaters....................ones you spend a whole quest studing just to assassinate them. Yeah he was pretty much talking about characterization. Also you really don't learn much about anyone in AC 1. Sure when they die they tell you their motives, but the game doesn't show any of these "good" qualities they have. AC 3 lets you learn your targets and what they say actually makes Connor wonder, consider certain aspects of his mission and his life. You get none of that in AC 1. That is what I was getting at.

LightRey
02-20-2013, 12:41 AM
Could someone please explain to me why all the natives are suddenly speaking English?

dxsxhxcx
02-20-2013, 01:34 AM
lets just reach back in the thread. Yeah he was pretty much talking about characterization. Also you really don't learn much about anyone in AC 1. Sure when they die they tell you their motives, but the game doesn't show any of these "good" qualities they have. AC 3 lets you learn your targets and what they say actually makes Connor wonder, consider certain aspects of his mission and his life. You get none of that in AC 1. That is what I was getting at.

in AC1 what was said by the targets was enough for Altair to question Al Mualim motives, so Altair's in the same boat as Connor in this case, I didn't play the DLC, but judging by the description made by the OP, I believe what he meant was that he wanted more focus on studying a target or missions that focused on ways to kill a target but what he/she got was focus on "pointless" missions like save random people, climb trees, find weapons, etc..

L_Alejo
02-20-2013, 01:48 AM
in AC1 what was said by the targets was enough for Altair to question Al Mualim motives, so Altair's in the same boat as Connor in this case, I didn't play the DLC, but judging by the description made by the OP, I believe what he meant was that he wanted more focus on studying a target or ways to kill a target but what he/she got was focus on "pointless" missions like save random people, climb trees, find weapons, etc..

In all fairness, there is only 1 target in this DLC, and he's not even that "interesting", they tried to pull a Lost-like ending but IMO, it just didn't work. :I

Don't get me wrong tough, I love the DLC, and I see where OP is coming from, but at the same time, I'm glad seeing how there is diversity in the Memory corridor, it's just refreshing to me to see how Connor, Altair and Ezio all approach their targets differently and the final speech they deliver to their victims is pretty different across each character, but that's just me. :)

I do have to agree that the DLC is just so god **** short, and that comes from someone who didn't fast travell at all, I actually tried walking from mission to mission, and it hardly took 2 hours and a half, I havn't gotten all te treasures yet but still, it's just not that interesting on that regard either.

One thing I must note however, is that this DLC works for me mostly because I loved combat in this game, and once I reached 100% on the main game all I would do was to jump back into Boston and start getting bluecoats to follow me all around to fight them in hordes, and I think that's something this DLC does pretty well, you are in a snowy frontier, fighting huge waves of bluecoats (they are so easy to come by, and they show up in such numerous groups, contrary to what happens in the main game since they basicly came in small groups there) so as far as that goes, this DLC works for me, but it's really easy to see why anyone could be turned down by it, the few cutscenes and dialogues available are pretty good, but the DLC is just too **** short for being 9.99$ eac episode, that is just a load of bull, a serious lot IMO. :/

Will_Lucky
02-20-2013, 02:25 AM
Could someone please explain to me why all the natives are suddenly speaking English?

They got lazy again?

Quirky Jezza
02-20-2013, 02:44 AM
*Edit, Forgot to mention you spend 20-30mins going from quest to quest.

Fast Travel

Josegtx13
02-20-2013, 03:14 AM

The natives speaking English is irritating.

LightRey
02-20-2013, 10:47 AM
They got lazy again?
Well I guess it could be explained by the fact that this is played from the cloud, not the Animus, and so there could be better translation software, but there aren't even any minor slip-ups, where a word or small phrase isn't translated. It really doesn't make sense to me.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-20-2013, 01:35 PM
We sure do ;) skip to 4:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CZz3dxZA-YA#t=250s

Wooot, so it's Harry potter(Invisable Cloak, with Stupify*Wolfs) then it,s Superman,(Can fly), then it's the Hulk(Fist Pound to create a killer wave!). So I guess I can change it from L.A Noire to Marval Superheros.

Sad......................

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Party pooper to poop party pooper`s party pooping...

Best DLC in the series for me...

Kthxbye

Caeser_of_Rome
02-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Oh you want to bet... lets just reach back in the thread. Yeah he was pretty much talking about characterization. Also you really don't learn much about anyone in AC 1. Sure when they die they tell you their motives, but the game doesn't show any of these "good" qualities they have. AC 3 lets you learn your targets and what they say actually makes Connor wonder, consider certain aspects of his mission and his life. You get none of that in AC 1. That is what I was getting at.

Did that reply come with "AC1"? Because, I don't see it in there. Ohh, and you do learn about them, through spying and scouting then, you assassinate them, and you hear a speech when they die, so then you know their full opinions, and reasons.

*Breaths in* just another Know-it-All *Breaths out*

LightRey
02-20-2013, 01:40 PM

Kthxbye
My favorite is the Battle of Forli actually. I loved that one.

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 01:40 PM
My favorite is the Battle of Forli actually. I loved that one.
I liked the fact that it had more Machiavelli...

UrDeviant1
02-20-2013, 01:55 PM
Wooot, so it's Harry potter(Invisable Cloak, with Stupify*Wolfs) then it,s Superman,(Can fly), then it's the Hulk(Fist Pound to create a killer wave!). So I guess I can change it from L.A Noire to Marval Superheros.

Sad......................

He even shouts "BEAR SMASH" while punching the ground.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-20-2013, 07:33 PM
he even shouts "bear smash" while punching the ground.

lol!

M40A3Kayos
02-20-2013, 10:04 PM
If you don't like it then don't play it you selfish miserable ****.

Assassin_M
02-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Was that really necessary ?

Come now

wapikas
02-20-2013, 10:45 PM
This DLC is full of bugs. I am on ps3. Once I was stuck on some crate next to building, unable to move or do anything. had to restart from last checkpoint. When attacking convoy, some of the people in convoy were floating in the air and some point I wasn't able to kill anyone during combat. Had to restart from last checkpoint. In overall I should say that story seems more interesting than original story. Those new abilities are kind of cool but they feel really misplaced.

trever09
02-20-2013, 11:02 PM
party pooper to poop party pooper`s party pooping...

Best dlc in the series for me...

Kthxbye

yes!

StUbbZ24
02-21-2013, 01:14 AM
And yet, you'll buy they next one anyway, and find even more ways to be pissed off.

dman1988
02-21-2013, 03:39 AM
I feel so eh at this point about the AC franchise.My review for AC III

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZxF9nfSuNU

pirate1802
02-21-2013, 03:48 AM

Kthxbye

Same lol.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-22-2013, 05:22 PM

If you don't like my opinion you do have to read it, "you selfish miserble ****".