PDA

View Full Version : The Infamy DLC and Season Pass Problems!

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 10:47 AM
So yeah, The Infamy is on the marketplace so I popped in my AC3 to download it. However, it the additional content, it is NOT THERE. If I click browse catalogue it wants me to buy it again. Anyone else have this problem? What do I do?

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 10:48 AM
Having the exact same issue.

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 10:49 AM
Having the exact same issue.

It's really irritating! "The season pass provides instant access"..... what?

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 10:52 AM
I know it's frustrating. Hopefully a mod can make sure this issue reaches someone at Ubisoft and they have a solution!

DayusMakhina
02-19-2013, 11:02 AM
This has happened with every piece of DLC so far so was to be expected really. That said, hopefully they sort it soon as I quite fancied a bash at the DLC before I go away for a few days this afternoon.

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 11:07 AM
I don't see it on the Xbox.com website...

Littleweasel
02-19-2013, 11:12 AM
im having the same issues as you are all having, this is the only game i own that has had issues with every season pass dlc every other game i have with a season pass i never have problems with.
but in defense of ubisoft on this one i would have to say the fault lies with M$ when it comes to the dlc problems

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 11:12 AM
I don't see it on the Xbox.com website...

Go to the Marketplace and sort add ons by "New Releases". Or just go onto your console and browse the in game catalogue, it is there. Its just some season pass holders can't download it which is bull.

Apparently everyone but season pass holders can get it.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 11:14 AM
Go to the Marketplace and sort add ons by "New Releases". Or just go onto your console and browse the in game catalogue, it is there. Its just some season pass holders can't download it which is bull.

Apparently everyone but season pass holders can get it.

"some"? you know people that have?

Littleweasel
02-19-2013, 11:17 AM
@Krayus Korianis (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/423097-Krayus-Korianis)here the link to the download on xbox.com
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-CA/Product/Assassins-Creed-III-The-Infamy/5aef58cd-5d00-483b-a219-185a32509979

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 11:18 AM
this happens every time new content is released for a game that has a season pass which requires you to get the content from its in game store so it shows as "free"

Happened with GoW 3 and HALO 4 and now its happened with AC3, new content is put live on the marketplace to be bought separately - http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Assassins-Creed-III-The-Infamy/5aef58cd-5d00-483b-a219-185a32509979 - but the in game store has not updated so season pass holders are waiting for the content despite it being "available"

Worse is that being in London, England as I am, means I am on GMT and not US time when most game companies operate so may have to wait hours for any kind of response

Season Pass holders should get priority access, so content goes live but the in game menu is updated first before general release

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 11:20 AM
True. We'll probably get it in a few hours when the yanks wake up ;)

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Now I see it, wasn't there at like 5AM EST. lol. Also, I'm a season pass owner.

Littleweasel
02-19-2013, 11:22 AM
@Cokney Charmer (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1342770-Cokney-Charmer) i agree with you on "Season Pass holders should get priority access, so content goes live but the in game menu is updated first before general release"

LegendaryNoCon
02-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Seriously? I stayed up to play this so I could devote attention to Crysis 3 tomorrow. Hidden Secrets and Battle Hardened weren't this bad. Now that they come out with DLC that everyone really WANTS, of course it's more than just a few minutes of a delay. I know it's mainly Microsoft's problem but seriously you've been at this for 8 years Microsoft. This stuff shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Shiny Sides 91
02-19-2013, 11:31 AM
Im having the same problem. Downloaded the season pass. No problem. Downloaded the hidden secrets pack. No problems. Now battle hardened and tyrany arent even showing up. Come on ubisoft. We paid 2400 microsoft points for it, why isnt the dlc accessible???:mad:

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 11:34 AM
I sense the Ubisoft people wont update this until US time when they are all awake, yet again us in the UK and in Europer get screwed out of content we have already purchased due to piss poor planning

Season Pass holders should get priority, I even remember that the pass was advertised at AC3's release as getting content a week before non pass holders, now here we are, 30 mins after the new content has gone live and not able to get access to it in store, but we can spend another 800MSP and buy it again for instant access

kingalfonsoz
02-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Yeah I had the same problems with Battle Hardened Pack until I found out that as season pass owner you have to access it from the multi-player menu. But theres no reason for TOKW to be downloadable in the multiplayer section only.

Isn´t Ubisoft a french company? Wouldn´t that mean they are all awake by now.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 11:37 AM
I sense the Ubisoft people wont update this until US time when they are all awake, yet again us in the UK and in Europer get screwed out of content we have already purchased due to piss poor planning

Ikr. Whoever made the Sun rise at different times is a piss poor planner.

Littleweasel
02-19-2013, 11:41 AM

Season Pass holders should get priority, I even remember that the pass was advertised at AC3's release as getting content a week before non pass holders, now here we are, 30 mins after the new content has gone live and not able to get access to it in store, but we can spend another 800MSP and buy it again for instant access

i also thought that we were suppose to get it 1 week before people buying it with M$ points, but apparently that was only for the 1st dlc of the season pass which is crap imo it should have been for every one of the dlc's for the season pass.

UnlistedBeatle
02-19-2013, 11:44 AM

Just think how I am feeling in Australia. It has been February the 19th for almost 22 hours here! In New Zealand it will be the 20th in 18 minutes.

But it's all moot for me as I haven't bought the Season Pass yet, I'm waiting on reviews to see how this first instalment is. If it's good (and actually a decent length) I'll get it tomorrow. 2400 MS points is a lot here, it's more than $40 :(

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 11:46 AM
indeed...but the point stands

Its the usual United States of Xbox mentality, they only operate and release content when the good old US of Xbox is awake, any other region can jog on especially when it comes to things like this. So, we all come to the forums to say "hey..there is a problem here" and it will be hours before a response at which point they will resolve it and the US will never know there was an issue and we get an empty apology

Im at deaths door with Man Flu here....sick and ill and need my content I purchased on day one of AC3 release god dam it lol

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 11:55 AM
Xbox has done everything their end. As far as i can tell it's Ubisoft that need to update the in-game extra content menu.

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 11:58 AM
Well Ubisoft UK just tweeted that the content is released, just tweeted back to say its not been updated in in game store menu for season pass holders...what more can we do

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 12:01 PM
Well Ubisoft UK just tweeted that the content is released, just tweeted back to say its not been updated in in game store menu for season pass holders...what more can we do

Cool. Fingers crossed they give a solid answer.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-19-2013, 12:02 PM
That's why I didn't bought season pass.
and@ Cokney Charmer.dunno if you are serious or not(hope you are not).Then get well soon and take the medicines.

DayusMakhina
02-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Cool. Fingers crossed they give a solid answer.
Doubt they'll be able to do anything anyway as it's probably waiting on Ubisoft Montreal to sort it considering they're the main developers of the game. Give it an hour two when they've started work and it'll be up and ready.

Nightmare8767
02-19-2013, 12:06 PM
At least you guys don't have to wait another 24 hours until the EU PlayStation Store website is updated and I can reclaim it.

If it even lets mia via Web, otherwise I can't until even later. And to think MGR is on its way, *sigh*

Littleweasel
02-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Xbox has done everything their end. As far as i can tell it's Ubisoft that need to update the in-game extra content menu.

no actually ubisoft has done everything at their end it is M$ that is still f'd up. in the game it says "the tyranny of king washington" on the get extra content tab but when you goto it the dlc is not their unless you are going to pay 800M$point for it

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 12:09 PM
no actually ubisoft has done everything at their end it is M$ that is still f'd up. in the game it says "the tyranny of king washington" on the get extra content tab but when you goto it the dlc is not their unless you are going to pay 800M$point for it

Is it Microsofts job to make sure that Ubisofts DLC shows up in their own in-game store? No, didn't think so.

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 12:11 PM
I hope the same thing happens to PS3 tomorrow, just to be spiteful.

So what time will Ubisoft update their store thing? 9am Pacific? 10? 11?

Also everyone let Ubisoft UK know its not actually out for people that paid for a pass - https://twitter.com/UbisoftUK/status/303819545125199873
About 3 of us have already replied with the season pass issue, everyone else do the same, hopefully we will get a reply as it seems no one is looking at the forums

Littleweasel
02-19-2013, 12:12 PM
all season pass dlc should have been available to pass holders within 24hrs of the dlc's achievement being added to the achievement list imo

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 12:24 PM
well I am with Xbox Support online chat now, have asked for a refund on the Season Pass....if I can just buy the content immediately buy bother having the season pass and be delayed for hours instead of playing it

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 12:26 PM
It's just gonna' be a case of "Xbox and Ubisoft update at different times".

Captain Tomatoz
02-19-2013, 12:26 PM
well I am with Xbox Support online chat now, have asked for a refund on the Season Pass....if I can just buy the content immediately buy bother having the season pass and be delayed for hours instead of playing it

Or you could just be patient. What is a couple of hours. Go and do something else and come back later when it will be on, or play another game while you wait.

AmazingINF3RNO
02-19-2013, 12:30 PM
im having exact same problem. anybody know when its gonna be fixed?

Littleweasel

i agree with you on that, but then again we did get a bit of a discount.

pacmanate
Or you could just be patient. What is a couple of hours. Go and do something else and come back later when it will be on, or play another game while you wait.

Ive been playing Sleeping Dogs for 2 and a half hours. Bored now, want my DLC that I paid for in October. If im honest, I find it a piss take that Season Pass holders are treated second. Ridiculous.

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 12:31 PM
God the whining in this thread is epic.

DisbandedBox359
02-19-2013, 12:32 PM
wake up expecting to be able to jump on and play but no its not available for season pass owners yet, how did i not see this coming

Captain Tomatoz
02-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Ive been playing Sleeping Dogs for 2 and a half hours. Bored now, want my DLC that I paid for in October. If im honest, I find it a piss take that Season Pass holders are treated second. Ridiculous.

Its only a few hours delay (not even that yet). Its probably just a case of ubisoft not updating the store the same time as microsoft update theirs. A little patience never hurt anyone :)

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 12:33 PM
God the whining in this thread is epic.

Wouldn't say whining, just justified disappointment.

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Wouldn't say whining, just justified disappointment.
No, it's whining. "I WANT IT RIGHT NOW! I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT! NAO!"

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 12:36 PM
What time is it in Montreal anyway? I guess Ubisoft UK don't have the means to update the store themselves?

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 12:37 PM
What time is it in Montreal anyway? I guess Ubisoft UK don't have the means to update the store themselves?
Montréal is EST. It's 6:36 AM.

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 12:43 PM

Why should I be patient?

The content is available and is live right now...I already purchased this content when AC3 was released.....I am home now with free time set aside to enjoy the DLC I have already waited months for. The only reason I dont have access to it is because either or both MS and Ubisoft have screwed up. Same happened on Gears Of War 3 content via season pass and with HALO 4 and War Games Pass Content....the lessons never been learned and now AC3 is having the same dam issue for Season Pass holders

Whats a couple of hours you say...thats me downloading content I already own, and enjoying it...so there you go lol

deskp
02-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Dont see a reason they couldnt have updated their store late yesterday.. Forcing the loyal costumes to wait isnt a good way to handle things

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 12:45 PM

Firstly, no one has said acted like that, and second, if you paid for a SEASON PASS, the least you expect is to get it at the same time as people who didn't buy it, not 4-5 hours afterwards.

LupusNastius
02-19-2013, 12:47 PM

Yes, because it's whining when you pay 2400msp for something in good faith and then you can't get said product. If you can't see that particular point of view then I'm afraid we have bigger problems on this planet than missing DLC.

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Yes, because it's whining when you pay 2400msp for something in good faith and then you can't get said product. If you can't see that particular point of view then I'm afraid we have bigger problems on this planet than missing DLC.

Please re-read where I posted, I'm a season pass owner. God, this forum's reading comprehension is down the toilet.

It's not even showing up on the extra content menu at all. It's Ubisoft's fault for that, I'll gladly wait until it's fully out for me to get it. After all, you can go do something elsewhere like go outside and stuff. :D

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Go outside?...GO OUTSIDE?!?!?! What must you take us for.

Krayus Korianis
Firstly, no one has said acted like that, and second, if you paid for a SEASON PASS, the least you expect is to get it at the same time as people who didn't buy it, not 4-5 hours afterwards.

Yes, a lot of people have acted as such.

I do expect to get it at the same time the Marketplace stores update to release it. But with Ubisoft, we KNOW that isn't going to happen. Why get our hopes up?

LupusNastius
Your own comprehension is down the toilet my friend. Read carefully what I posted - I never said you were a season pass owner, some people however are and they're the ones with an issue. Just because you're a senior member there's no reason to act like you're a Kotaku poster.

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 12:52 PM
I took you for people... I must be mistaken.

Captain Tomatoz
02-19-2013, 12:52 PM

Ubisoft isn't stopping you from playing the product. The release date was today so really they have till midnight to release it on the store. Just because microsoft updated their store earlier doesn't mean ubisoft is preventing you from playing. That's just childish to think that. If ubisoft said that it was no longer coming to season pass owners (like volition did with the final saints row dlc) then I would understand people being upset, but it hasn't even been an hour since it appeared on the microsoft store so have a little patience and then we can all enjoy it when it comes to the ubisoft store. :)

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 12:53 PM
Your own comprehension is down the toilet my friend. Read carefully what I posted - I never said you were a season pass owner, some people however are and they're the ones with an issue. Just because you're a senior member there's no reason to act like you're a Kotaku poster.
I know you never stated I was a season pass owner. You assumed I wasn't.

Reading comprehension fail of the week award to you.

LupusNastius

Out there, there's sun. I'm afraid I might burn up... I'll stay in my dark and dusty lair where the light (and asteroids) can't reach me!

nultma
I agree with all your points except going outside- partially because it's night here (Australia- its been the 19th for 22 hours haha) But I'm happy to sit and chill, the Assassin's Creed page on Facebook said they were aware of the issue and it'd be fixed within the hour (posted 57 minutes ago). Hopefully I can get some playing in soon!

peoriaGUY332

I hate people like you. I see your kind on forums on all diff type of games. Your pathetic! You prob didnt even get season pass! People should be able to rage without a ball sniffer like you trying to start a problem. Your a joke man!

LupusNastius
I know you never stated I was a season pass owner. You assumed I wasn't.

Reading comprehension fail of the week award to you.

Not really, you just proved you're not worth my time and me yours - so thanks for that.

Krayus Korianis
Ubisoft isn't stopping you from playing the product. The release date was today so really they have till midnight to release it on the store. Just because microsoft updated their store earlier doesn't mean ubisoft is preventing you from playing. That's just childish to think that. If ubisoft said that it was no longer coming to season pass owners (like volition did with the final saints row dlc) then I would understand people being upset, but it hasn't even been an hour since it appeared on the microsoft store so have a little patience and then we can all enjoy it when it comes to the ubisoft store. :)

If that was the case, I'd so get my money back from Microsoft for the season pass.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 12:54 PM
have a little patience and then we can all enjoy it when it comes to the ubisoft store. :)

Nope. Don't wanna' play it anymore.

LupusNastius
I agree with all your points except going outside- partially because it's night here (Australia- its been the 19th for 22 hours haha) But I'm happy to sit and chill, the Assassin's Creed page on Facebook said they were aware of the issue and it'd be fixed within the hour (posted 57 minutes ago). Hopefully I can get some playing in soon!

Many thanks for the update :)

Krayus Korianis
Not really, you just proved you're not worth my time and me yours - so thanks for that.

You're welcome, Everyone's time is worthless. People need to realize that.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Good guy Official Xbox Magazine (http://www.oxm.co.uk/50351/assassins-creed-3-dlc-tyranny-of-king-washington-hits-xbox-live-watch-the-launch-trailer/): "Update: Seems the content is not currently available to download from Assassin's Creed 3's menu. We've sent Ubisoft a mail."

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 01:01 PM
Well my refund is being processed for the 2400 MSP for the season pass....no point having a pass when all it means is you get content later then those who didnt buy it

I am curious though as to why anyone who doesnt have a problem with this, is taking time that could be spent being outside, trolling a thread telling those who do have a problem with this situation that they shouldn't have a problem with this situation

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 01:04 PM
Well my refund is being processed for the 2400 MSP for the season pass....no point having a pass when all it means is you get content later then those who didnt buy it

I am curious though as to why anyone who doesnt have a problem with this, is taking time that could be spent being outside, trolling a thread telling those who do have a problem with this situation that they shouldn't have a problem with this situation

Who did you talk to for the refund?

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 01:05 PM
You know what would be funny? If by the time your refund is processed the DLC becomes available lol

el_marine1
02-19-2013, 01:08 PM

If this forum had a LIKE and SHARE button... I would have pressed it for your comment! :o

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Who did you talk to for the refund?

erm well Xbox Support.....I claimed it because I can buy the DLC for 800MSP right away and if owning the season pass means having access hours after it goes on release I might as well just have the 2400MSP back and buy the content when its available

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 01:10 PM
erm well Xbox Support.....I claimed it because I can buy the DLC for 800MSP right away and if owning the season pass means having access hours after it goes on release I might as well just have the 2400MSP back and buy the content when its available

Thanks, I will mention that to them now! I dont even know why I bought the pass, I dont even play MP which means Im paying extra for the washington thing anyway.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 01:10 PM
>_>

Captain Tomatoz
02-19-2013, 01:12 PM

Firstly, why has it become the norm to say that people with a different opinion to you are trolls. I'm not trying to derail the thread or insult anyone :)

And secondly I'm trying to say that instead of getting on ubisofts back for this, just have a little patience. Its only been an hour so far and you've already asked for a refund. That's a bit drastic. Remember that you get the dlc cheaper with the season pass so that's the benefit you're getting.

el_marine1
02-19-2013, 01:12 PM

I hope Ubisoft feel really bad for what is going on and decides to prerelease the remaining DLC chapters early for Season Pass owners!

It will be then when you will bang your head against the wall! :p

IWGCJoeCool
02-19-2013, 01:13 PM
a few days ago, an extra entry appeared on my game menu under single player and multiplayer labeled the Tyranny Of.... it's still early here on the east coast, but i expect it to activate by the time i boot the game.

JC

doogsy91
02-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Same problem here.

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Actually screw it. **** xbox support. Went from being 10 in the queue, to 9, to 8, then back up to 9?! WAT UP WITH THAT. Oh well, Im going to watch Metal Gear Rising Reviews.

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:16 PM
omg i bought season pass so i can kill amercians and ubisoft isnt ****ing letting me their askin 800 microsoft to kill amercians 14$ is to much for me to kill amercians what they do give the 14$ to the familys of the amercians i wanna kill hahaha ***c you ubi soft :/

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 01:17 PM
omg i bought season pass so i can kill amercians and ubisoft isnt ****ing letting me their askin 800 microsoft to kill amercians 14$ is to much for me to kill amercians what they do give the 14$ to the familys of the amercians i wanna kill hahaha ***c you ubi soft :/

Ikr. Especially when you can just go kill Americans for free.

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 01:17 PM
I hope Ubisoft feel really bad for what is going on and decides to prerelease the remaining DLC chapters early for Season Pass owners!

It will be then when you will bang your head against the wall! :p

No...not really, they wont pre-release any content so there is no loss. But thanks for the "what if" lulz

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 01:19 PM
Did someone on here say that Assassins creed facebook stated the problem will be sorted within the next hour? What up with that?

oCanadianJTF2o
ik :/ they need to make a ac3 based of 1812 when amercia failed invading canada than being raped when they have better odds

pacmanate
Ikr. Especially when you can just go kill Americans for free.

**** ubisoft!

Okay why is Dam,n even censored?

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 01:21 PM
**** ubisoft!

Okay why is Dam,n even censored?

Dam,n is censored but raped isn't? **** if i know.

nultma
02-19-2013, 01:22 PM
Did someone on here say that Assassins creed facebook stated the problem will be sorted within the next hour? What up with that?

That was me. They haven't replied since. I kind of wanted to play before I went to bed too....

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:22 PM
this is what you get with the ****ing ****ty *** quebec ubisoft they make a game based off a war i dont reallty care about or even known it has happened and now when it comes to the time of having be able to kill amercians its delyed i blame amercia for being butt hurt

BeeMavrick559
02-19-2013, 01:23 PM
"Join the revolution now and save on all downloadble game content with the Assassins creed 3 season pass. The season pass provideds instant access to'all'fourthcoming downloadable game content beginning in early 2013"

define instant?

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Firstly, why has it become the norm to say that people with a different opinion to you are trolls. I'm not trying to derail the thread or insult anyone :)

And secondly I'm trying to say that instead of getting on ubisofts back for this, just have a little patience. Its only been an hour so far and you've already asked for a refund. That's a bit drastic. Remember that you get the dlc cheaper with the season pass so that's the benefit you're getting.

lets see...people come together to complain and report an issue whereby DLC they have pre-paid for in the form of a Season Pass are not getting access to that content 2 hours after its been put on general release...and you have people coming in to say, "go do something else, go outside, a few hours is no big deal"....thats trolling

This thread is about the issue of not having access to it, unless you are having and see it as a problem, why bother commenting telling those who are angry to go outside?

I have asked for a refund, because this is the second Xbox Title with a season pass where new Content has been delayed not because of some issue with the content but just piss poor planning and execution from either MS or the games publisher. It happened with HALO 4 and that was a ten hour wait for the Crimson map pack, already approaching 2/12 hours for The Infamy dlc and I have things to do later which means I wont get to play it till late tonight instead of making the most of a free morning. The refund is because I can have the content if I buy it now, so why should I have to be penalised by waiting more hours just because I showed faith and loyalty back in October when I purchased the Season pass

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 01:24 PM
this is what you get with the ****ing ****ty *** quebec ubisoft they make a game based off a war i dont reallty care about or even known it has happened and now when it comes to the time of having be able to kill amercians its delyed i blame amercia for being butt hurt

http://santabalburdia.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/jackie-chan-meme-why.jpg?w=1024&h=819

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 01:25 PM

Piss rape!

"Join the revolution now and save on all downloadble game content with the Assassins creed 3 season pass. The season pass provideds instant access to'all'fourthcoming downloadable game content beginning in early 2013"

define instant?

Thats what I said. I think Instant means within the year.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 01:26 PM
Instant*

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:26 PM
Ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkk kkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooouuuurrrrrrr mmmoooottthhhheeerrrsssss innnn tthhheeee butttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kkk kkk kkk kk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggerrrsss amercians suck ananananaanalalallalalal i hate you ubisoft your fking french game makers!!!!!!!!!

Captain Tomatoz
02-19-2013, 01:27 PM
Ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkk kkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooouuuurrrrrrr mmmoooottthhhheeerrrsssss innnn tthhheeee butttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kkk kkk kkk kk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggerrrsss amercians suck ananananaanalalallalalal i hate you ubisoft your fking french game makers!!!!!!!!!

That is trolling

TheHumanTowel
02-19-2013, 01:28 PM
Rape Ubisoft!

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:28 PM
suck ezios diickk

BeeMavrick559
02-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Jackie chan funny

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:29 PM
That is trolling suck ezios diickk

silvermercy
02-19-2013, 01:30 PM
I can't even BUY the Season Pass let alone download anything from the AC3 menu (PS3). Just when I was about to enter my credit card, I go back and see "Ubisoft server is not available" or something...

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:30 PM
amercia stole the colors of the british flag blue white and red britians been rocking those colors for thousands of years

DayusMakhina
02-19-2013, 01:32 PM
This thread has successfully diminished my faith in humanity.

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:32 PM
ubisoft for this trouble yoyu better fking give me the new rainbow when it comes out!!!!

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 01:33 PM
I love Ubisoft!

Awww.

el_marine1
02-19-2013, 01:34 PM
Facepalm to all the above comments!

oCanadianJTF2o
This thread has successfully diminished my faith in humanity. kill yourself than

Spider_Sith9

You're giving the Templars more ammunition by saying that. :|

BeeMavrick559
02-19-2013, 01:35 PM

Lol sad but true. There's really a lot of down play on america. Inknow we kill babies but we're not all bad hahaha

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Lol sad but true. There's really a lot of down play on america. Inknow we kill babies but we're not all bad hahaha people need to die in the world in order to keep the earth going killing is somthing your willing to do in order to live well to humans of course animals have been to long been hunted for centuries and hunting is huge due to amercia and i think hunting amercians would be more fun :)

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:38 PM
NIggga stole my bike

pacmanate
The last 2 pages of this thread. Holy. Crap.

el_marine1
Lol sad but true. There's really a lot of down play on america. Inknow we kill babies but we're not all bad hahaha

http://cdn.toucharcade.com/wp-content/themes/bptheme1/images/like_button.png

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:39 PM
hitler is god to bad his main target wasnt amercia would save alot of food and restore some nature to that wasteland country

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 01:40 PM
people need to die in the world in order to keep the earth going killing is somthing your willing to do in order to live well to humans of course animals have been to long been hunted for centuries and hunting is huge due to amercia and i think hunting amercians would be more fun :)

Yet it's also quite popular in Canada... Hmmm. I think hunting Canadians would be ideal.

BeeMavrick559
02-19-2013, 01:41 PM
people need to die in the world in order to keep the earth going killing is somthing your willing to do in order to live well to humans of course animals have been to long been hunted for centuries and hunting is huge due to amercia and i think hunting amercians would be more fun :)

The world does not spin on the fact that people die unless you heard other............ then I need a ubisoft update

oCanadianJTF2o
02-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Yet it's also quite popular in Canada... Hmmm. I think hunting Canadians would be ideal. Canada got half that and our problem of coyotes are bad due to the failed exticntion of the wolves that AMERCIA did which has now gotton coyotes to a 2million pop between Canada and amerishiit

roostersrule2
02-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Hahahahhaha people are dumb.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-19-2013, 01:43 PM
@oCanadianJTF2o
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/241/haythamkenwayfacepalmco.jpg
IDK,but you sound like a ****** and a racist.

BeeMavrick559
NIggga stole my bike

You got a bike?

TheHumanTowel
Why is everyone replying to this obvious troll?

oCanadianJTF2o
The world does not spin on the fact that people die unless you heard other............ then I need a ubisoft update just say if someone kills or nukes amercia that country would no longer need foot or water which would make the world need less resources

BeeMavrick559
02-19-2013, 01:44 PM
I'ma have to sleep soon

SILENT MERC 83
02-19-2013, 01:44 PM
I have to say that it is a bit of a joke that us season pass holders 3 hours after its dropped on xbox marketplace are still waiting. There is only ment to be 2 and a half hours gameplay so that means nearly everyone who got it of marketplace will be finished it by now that will be the last season pass I buy from ubisoft

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Canada got half that and our problem of coyotes are bad due to the failed exticntion of the wolves that AMERCIA did which has now gotton coyotes to a 2million pop between Canada and amerishiit
Really? Because wolves only really were in Canada... Then Canadians bred wolves with normal dogs. Thus cometh Coyote.

My point still stands, the extinction of Canadians by hunting them would be ideal. Because Canadians think they own everything.

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 01:46 PM
I have to say that it is a bit of a joke that us season pass holders 3 hours after its dropped on xbox marketplace are still waiting. There is only ment to be 2 and a half hours gameplay so that means nearly everyone who got it of marketplace will be finished it by now that will be the last season pass I buy from ubisoft

Even OXM have asked Ubisoft, but they are all sleeping. I dont see why they cant just have some timer that uploads it to servers or something

BeeMavrick559
02-19-2013, 01:47 PM
Wake me up april 23

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Wake me up april 23
Kay.

SILENT MERC 83
02-19-2013, 01:51 PM
why don't that surprise me. makes you wonder if ubisoft ever check there forums

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Only the forum mods check the forums. I thought everyone knew that.

P3rf3ctNBetw33n
02-19-2013, 01:53 PM
amercia stole the colors of the british flag blue white and red britians been rocking those colors for thousands of years

Thousands...? Do you even realise what you're saying?

Skechy Boy
02-19-2013, 01:55 PM
This is a joke. Available for download to normal Ms users but not for Season Pass holders?! Well at least I'm not the only one frustrated by this. I guess the price we pay for getting our DLC cheaper is getting it later then? Sucks :(

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 01:58 PM
You guys should see the AC facebook page, everyone is livid. Check the post of their DLC trailer and also check the side of facebook for the posts by others.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 02:02 PM
At first i thought i was an issue of different update times. But now i don't know what to think. They aren't saying anything.

silvermercy
02-19-2013, 02:04 PM
OK, so I finally managed to buy the Season Pass for PS3. Quick question: does that mean that I, too, have to wait until tomorrow to get the Tyranny DLC despite being a Season Pass holder?

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 02:05 PM
OK, so I finally managed to buy the Season Pass for PS3. Quick question: does that mean that I, too, have to wait until tomorrow to get the Tyranny DLC despite being a Season Pass holder?
Yea... PS3 updates on Wednesday US time.

CockneyCharmer
02-19-2013, 02:05 PM
well guessing the support team is working on Canadian time then, so probably still asleep judging by the lack of response on these forums and social media

Shame, really kills the buzz of new content when you cant get that new content you already paid for

Andaralion
02-19-2013, 02:08 PM
I have Season Pass and I went to the download menu in game, clicked 'X" for all available content and bought Infamy, but it charged me with 800 MSP! Are you serious, Ubisoft? >.< Is there any possibility that I can get a refund?

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 02:08 PM
Has anyone tried deleting the latest title update and re-installing it?

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 02:09 PM
I have Season Pass and I went to the download menu in game, clicked 'X" for all available content and bought Infamy, but it charged me with 800 MSP! Are you serious, Ubisoft? >.< Is there any possibility that I can get a refund?

Wow, you actually went through with the purchase even though it clearly states that it would charge you 800msp? just wow.

Kitlerc
02-19-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm having the same problem, but it also doesn't have the Battle Hardened Pack listed for me. What's up with that?

DayusMakhina
02-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Doubtful.

How on earth can you even make that mistake anyway? It clearly shows a price of 800 MSP to download it, and it shows it again on the confirmation screen.

I'm having the same problem, but it also doesn't have the Battle Hardened Pack listed for me. What's up with that?

That only shows up when you have the MP disc in, as it's the MP content.

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Pop in the MP Disc. BH Pack is only available on the MP disc menu.

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Has anyone tried deleting the latest title update and re-installing it?

I can confirm this doesn't work. :o

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 02:16 PM

More like are YOU serious.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 02:16 PM
All I'm going to say is, 'Last Season pass I ever buy' Most of it was MP crap and Pre-order stuff and, now we have to wait just to get the Epic DLC, when we're season pass holders? Sad, Sad, sad. And I had Faith in Ubisoft.............

Kitlerc
02-19-2013, 02:19 PM
That only shows up when you have the MP disc in, as it's the MP content.
Ahh, thanks. At least I have something to do now while I wait.

Pixieangel9108
02-19-2013, 02:19 PM
If you have PS3 and are wondering why you can't the DLC that came out today, it's b/c PS3 users have to wait until tomorrow to get it. What I would like to know is why? This little tidbit was not in the info yesterday and is only being told now?

Krayus Korianis
02-19-2013, 02:20 PM
If you have PS3 and are wondering why you can't the DLC that came out today, it's b/c PS3 users have to wait until tomorrow to get it. What I would like to know is why? This little tidbit was not in the info yesterday and is only being told now?
Take it up with Sony. They're the ones who update their store.

M40A3Kayos
02-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Its on there!! Yeh

Mr John Dread
02-19-2013, 02:22 PM
I'm downloading it right now (as part of the season pass)!

Caeser_of_Rome
02-19-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm downloading it right now (as part of the season pass)!

Sweet they updated it finally!

UrDeviant1
02-19-2013, 02:26 PM
Yay :D

Mr John Dread
02-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Sweet they updated it finally!

Well, it's in the menu now.

pacmanate
02-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Phew, was about to do some coursework!

DisbandedBox359
02-19-2013, 02:28 PM
its in the main menu now :D and about time haha

Dubstep pwns 33
02-19-2013, 02:31 PM
im downloading it now wbu

Littleweasel
02-19-2013, 02:34 PM
finally were able to download it, what a bunch of crap that was that the season pass people had to wait 5+ hours after the people that didn't have the pass could get it.

SILENT MERC 83
02-19-2013, 02:37 PM
hears hopeing ubisoft learn from there mistakes they have managed to enrage nearly every season pass holder

DisbandedBox359
02-19-2013, 02:39 PM
57% come on haha

Dubstep pwns 33
02-19-2013, 02:44 PM
launching tokw now hope its good

MCMonobrow
02-19-2013, 02:44 PM
The in-game menu has just been refreshed, it should now include the Infamy DLC so Season Pass owners can download it for free.

DisbandedBox359
02-19-2013, 02:50 PM
here we go

pappywatts
02-19-2013, 02:56 PM
I got an Email from UBISOFT around 12.00 am lunchtime UK time, with loads of print about Season pass programs, and PDF's including the Tyranny DLC..
Along with all this garbage was yet another redeem code, which I entered into the Extras section, it thanked me for entering the code, and then just sat there...
Exited the game, and went back in..Tyranny shows up as the option below single/multi- player, but,,same as before " downloadable content not found"
WTF...no wonder Washington is crazier than a **** House Rat...the ubi upload patches are so fcuked up.. So...I'm pissing off to play Skyrim,at least the modders can fix the fcukups on that game...

XxSHNIPAKILLAxX
02-19-2013, 03:02 PM
That link did not help at all

XxSHNIPAKILLAxX
02-19-2013, 03:06 PM
The infamy is working now

CarlosBalbi
02-19-2013, 03:31 PM
im having the same issues as you are all having, this is the only game i own that has had issues with every season pass dlc every other game i have with a season pass i never have problems with.
but in defense of ubisoft on this one i would have to say the fault lies with M$ when it comes to the dlc problems

Then, you're wrong!! Why people is still doing this, blaming MS is very easy. I'm on PC, playing through Ubiplay, not a MS product btw, and still having this problem with every single piece of DLC that came out. Everytime I have clicked on the extra content, I've been transfered to the abstergo store to buy it AGAIN! BUT HEY!!! I DO HAVE THE SEASON PASS! It doesn't matter! For God sake!!! Yes, Ubisoft gave me another season pass code, but useless as well, since there are no links to download DLCs, not even those e-mails people talks about on this site.

King___Kong
02-19-2013, 03:51 PM
What are the chances of some sort of season pass exclusive coming out to make up for the delay there?

Then again, if there is it'll probably be out late.

pappywatts
02-19-2013, 04:14 PM
What are the chances of some sort of season pass exclusive coming out to make up for the delay there?

Then again, if there is it'll probably be out late. Well further to my rant above...just venting...
While waiting for DLC Dragonborn to arrive via Steam a couple of weeks ago..similar waiting time then...A supposition.. The servers boot up stateside in US/Canada around eight 0 clock their time, UK get's a notification around 12.00am Greenwich Mean Time, four hours later, however as with Skyrim DLC we had to wait another eight hours till 8 0 clock in the evening, before the Steam servers started the download...I rest my case...USA Canada always get their stuff first as the Country of Origin...

Peace....

KJGPlay
02-19-2013, 04:25 PM
If it's not available by the time I get home, I'll probably never give Ubisoft another penny as their customer service has been woefully inadequate. Their decisions have soured many a gamer's experience since revelations, and they can't afford to lose customer loyalty given other publishers are falling left and right during this economic crisis.

straty88
02-19-2013, 04:29 PM
If it's not available by the time I get home, I'll probably never give Ubisoft another penny as their customer service has been woefully inadequate. Their decisions have soured many a gamer's experience since revelations, and they can't afford to lose customer loyalty given other publishers are falling left and right during this economic crisis.

Available for PS3? or do you own a 360? Because If you're a PS3 owner outside of the US, the DLC isn't released until tomorrow. As that's when the PS store updates in other regions.

W0hlrajh
02-19-2013, 04:50 PM
I got an Email from UBISOFT around 12.00 am lunchtime UK time, with loads of print about Season pass programs, and PDF's including the Tyranny DLC..
Along with all this garbage was yet another redeem code, which I entered into the Extras section, it thanked me for entering the code, and then just sat there...
Exited the game, and went back in..Tyranny shows up as the option below single/multi- player, but,,same as before " downloadable content not found"
WTF...no wonder Washington is crazier than a **** House Rat...the ubi upload patches are so fcuked up.. So...I'm pissing off to play Skyrim,at least the modders can fix the fcukups on that game...

I have the exact problem on PC... I bought the Deluxe Edition so I had one key for both the game and the season pass, which I entered in the redeem code option ingame. Now I see the option to play the Tyranny ingame but when I click I have the message "downloadable content not found"..

Anyone has the solution to this ? Or maybe I have to wait until the DLC will be available in my region ? I'm from France..

When I start the game I don't have anything to download...